Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP (746 Views)

Flying Eagles U-20 AFCON Training To Take Place In Spain Or Morocco / Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2022
you see these football games while tHey look ordinary in our eyes are actually messages from the universe. these football players are controlled by angels and in short you can say they are bots whose bodies are being controlled by angels. and so what you see in a football match is a pre rogrammed battle of the angels and in the results of the games are the messages that the angels are sending out to the ascended beings of the planet to decode. and so you decode the messages after the results are in and not before. however you can Piece the story together before the results are in and you will be say 70 percent accurate but there is a chance that you get it wrong.so i am going to attempt to do it before the messages are in. so that whole iberian peninsula region ( sPain and portugal ) represents the fall of euroPe and then they get taken over by the islam moors of which morocco is the prominent nation.and this is why morocco took down spain and portugal. and so moroccos job is done now and they are no longer needed so expect them to be knocked out by france. next is croatia vs argentina. this is the 22nd worldcup so the whole theme of this world cuP is the fall of the west. the fall is registered in the eastern hemisphere so croatia is the team to go through. and so it is a finals of FRANCE VS CROATIA. now france represents a western nation on toP of its game but since this is the 22nd worldcup aka the fall of the west, and hence we need a western nation that is not on top of its game to be the victor, this means croatia would win this world cup. now like i said earlier this is an attempt to do it before the results are in so i can be wrong. to GOD BE THE GLORY AND WISDOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by Nairalander248: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2022
You think France will win Morocco? Are you dreaming?
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Nairalander248:
You think France will win Morocco? Are you dreaming?
hey your post is here.on that day you will remind me or i would remind you who was wrong or right
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by slivertongue: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2022
La Albiceleste will lift the trophy
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by Nairalander248: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2022
sukkot:
hey your post is here.on that day you will remind me or i would remind you who was wrong or right

14thDeceomber by 11pm
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2022
Nairalander248:

14thDeceomber by 11pm
be sure to report back to this post after the match is over grin
may the LORD keep us

1 Like

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
slivertongue:
oh ok you got argentina. lets see if they get past croatia first
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by TangoPredict(f): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2022
Wrong,

France vs Argentina

France to win again

https://tangopredict.com/biggest-odds-to-win-today/

1 Like

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
TangoPredict:
Wrong,

France vs Argentina

France to win again

https://tangopredict.com/biggest-odds-to-win-today/
alright let me quote you so you dont change it
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by Solofresh2: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
sukkot:
you see these football games while tHey look ordinary in our eyes are actually messages from the universe. these football players are controlled by angels and in short you can say they are bots whose bodies are being controlled by angels. and so what you see in a football match is a pre rogrammed battle of the angels and in the results of the games are the messages that the angels are sending out to the ascended beings of the planet to decode. and so you decode the messages after the results are in and not before. however you can Piece the story together before the results are in and you will be say 70 percent accurate but there is a chance that you get it wrong.so i am going to attempt to do it before the messages are in. so that whole iberian peninsula region ( sPain and portugal ) represents the fall of euroPe and then they get taken over by the islam moors of which morocco is the prominent nation.and this is why morocco took down spain and portugal. and so moroccos job is done now and they are no longer needed so expect them to be knocked out by france. next is croatia vs argentina. this is the 22nd worldcup so the whole theme of this world cuP is the fall of the west. the fall is registered in the eastern hemisphere so croatia is the team to go through. and so it is a finals of FRANCE VS CROATIA. now france represents a western nation on toP of its game but since this is the 22nd worldcup aka the fall of the west, and hence we need a western nation that is not on top of its game to be the victor, this means croatia would win this world cup. now like i said earlier this is an attempt to do it before the results are in so i can be wrong. to GOD BE THE GLORY AND WISDOM.
Hmmm let see how things will play out
I actually liked Croatia though.Infact I was rooting for them to beat France in the 2018 final but France won
If it actually happens that way then am rooting for Croatia again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by christianjoy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
I actually played it first time winner ⚽⚽⚽
sukkot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by Qaz2: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Morocco is playing in final mark this day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2022
another angle to the story is from the name ATLAS LION. atlas is a moon of saturn which is the the 6th planet aka the iiluminati planet and since this is the 22nd world cup its only right for the moon of saturn to overcome the saturn as in the titanic sinks and so ATLAS LION can override the LEO LION and so MOROCCO CAN WIN IT TOO

so with the two stories i have only two teams i see winning it are CROATIA or MOROCCO

1 Like

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2022
Qaz2:
Morocco is playing in final mark this day

another angle to the story is from the name ATLAS LION. atlas is a moon of saturn which is the the 6th planet aka the iiluminati planet and since this is the 22nd world cup its only right for the moon of saturn to overcome the saturn as in the titanic sinks and so ATLAS LION can override the LEO LION and so MOROCCO CAN WIN IT TOO

so with the two stories i have only two teams i see winning it are CROATIA or MOROCCO
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
Hmmm let see how things will play out
I actually liked Croatia though.Infact I was rooting for them to beat France in the 2018 final but France won
If it actually happens that way then am rooting for Croatia again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by Solofresh2: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:

What does it mean when a Pisces sun is 22 degree and it's moon is Aries with 0 degree
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
What does it mean when a Pisces sun is 22 degree and it's moon is Aries with 0 degree
ZERO DEGREES ? is that possible ? as in what are the minutes and seconds ? is the moon in pisces or aries ?
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by Solofresh2: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:
ZERO DEGREES ? is that possible ? as in what are the minutes and seconds ? is the moon in pisces or aries ?
sorry I mean to Say zero minutes zero second in Aries moon
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
sorry I mean to Say zero minutes zero second in Aries moon
well that is like a zombie. someone guided by the light but the person is destroyed. so its like a zombie for the light. so this person would be conflicted between doing destructive things and aligning with the light.
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by Solofresh2: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2022
sukkot:
well that is like a zombie. someone guided by the light but the person is destroyed. so its like a zombie for the light. so this person would be conflicted between doing destructive things and aligning with the light.
hmmm the person with the horoscope is a female
So I get it now.Thank you
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by sukkot: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
hmmm the person with the horoscope is a female
So I get it now.Thank you
cool runnings

1 Like

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by slivertongue: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
slivertongue:
Go albiceleste

1 Like

Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by nicestguy1: 4:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: CROATIA OR MOROCCO WOULD WIN THIS CUP by OkCornel(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sukkot is right.

Morocco won the World Cup, Croatia were the runners up 😂

Mbappe scored a hat trick for Croatia.
Messi scored a brace for Morocco, DiMaria scored the other goal.

Morocco won the penalty shootout.

What a game!🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Finals Of U-17 / Still On Morinho / Mcclaren Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.