Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Make More Money In Tomato Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make More Money In Tomato Farming (556 Views)

Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming / TOMATO FARMING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY / Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money In Tomato Farming by Agribusiness501: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2022
WHEN CAN I START DRY SEASON TOMATO PLANTING
That time when a 50kg basket sell for N20,000 or N25,000

Cameroon, Ghanaina and neighbouring countries know to take advantage of that season by supplying tomatoes to Nigeria

How were they able to supply if they have not planned their production prior to that time?
I told the farmers working with me that we can plant tomatoes all year round and we will still make profit even at the lowest glut period

How?
* There are varieties of tomatoes that survive during the rain and the dry period.
* Our plant population for tomatoes is top notch. We maximise the space we have as much as possible
It's only in Nigeria that farmers still calculate land mass as crop production.
In Nigeria, you hear
* I planted 10 acres of tomatoes
* I have 20 hectares of tomatoes

In other countries..
* I planted 5,000 tomatoes
* I planted 10,000 tomatoes
The difference
* The farmer that is calculating in acres have no actual knowledge of the no of plant on the farm.
He can't accurately determine what each plant is producing for him.

* The farmer calculating in plant stand is more concerned about losing one plant because he know the value of one plant.
A plant of tomatoes should give minimally 2kg per plant. Several tomatoes plant produce 5kg or more fruits.

�You want to know why a 50kg basket of tomato sells for N30,000 at one time and N5,000 at some other other

�You want to know how to target growing tomato for that period

�You want to know the type of seed to plant to achieve that bountifully harvest

�You want to know how to control pest and diseases of tomatoes

�Possibly you might want to know if you can grow tomato in the South West

� Or why the Cameroonians and Ghanaians tomatoes always flood our market by April

� You want to know why only the Northerners grow tomatoes

�You want to know why we do have tomato surplus

You get all the answers in a practical book title *Tomato Millionaire* that can teach you practical ways to grow Tomato profitably

Others Things You Will Gain From It

✅Planting Season Of course, Tomatoes

✅Glut Season

✅Peak Period

✅Best Soil

✅Best Seeds for bumper harvest

✅Pest Control

✅Marketing

To grab a copy today, click on the link below

Book Title : Tomato Millionaire

For Those who are interested can contact us on 07015533524 ( WhatsApp)
Re: How To Make More Money In Tomato Farming by OluchiDelly: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Madam Jethro published same book title some years ago. Is it the same book and you are advertising for her or it's another book of your own? Or you are Jethro with new username?
Re: How To Make More Money In Tomato Farming by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
All these online lecturers sef... Mchew.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My ISA Brown Hens Are Laying Averagely / Urgently Needed / Kosso For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.