Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Tablig - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tablig (282 Views)

Dr. Sharafadeen Gbadebo Raaji And Jamaatu Tablig / The Purge Of Jamaatu Tablig From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
TO JAMA'ATU TABLEEGH MEMBERS

Please, the following questions are begging for answers:

1. Why do they (I.e Jama'atu Tableegh) restrict their da'wah (preaching) to Six-Points? while Islam is more comprehensive than the six-points. Why?

2. Why do they travel to India-Pakistan? Why?
To go and do what?

3. What is the connection of Tableegh Jama'ah with Indian-Pakistan-Bangladesh?

4. Why is it that at the end of their preaching in mosques, they will ask people who wants to go out for 3days, 40days, 4months outings? Why?

5. Which Aqeedah do Jama'atu Tableegh call to? Which Aqeedah book are they using to teach the people? Do they even preach about Tawheedul Ibaadah?

6. Is da'wah obligatory upon every Muslim or it is okay if some Muslims are doing it?

7. Where is a Muslim supposed to start his da'wah? Outside his home or within his household first? Parents, wives and children...

8. Why do you ask everyone to go out with you immediately they join your sect?

9. Ikwaanul Muslimoon means: No condemnation and No criticism of other Muslims,

While the Qur'an is full of "condemnations and criticisms." Also the Prophet "criticized" and corrected many wrong doings of his companions.

But Jama'atu Tableegh avoid forbidding the wrongs and only focus on preaching what is good? Why?

10. Why is that those number of days for da'wah outings cannot be changed based on one's didcretion (opinion) and flexibility?

11. Why do Tableeghs invite everyone whether knowledgeable or not to go for da'wah outings? Can ignorant ones give knowledge?

12. What about those fabricated and superstitious stories found in Fadhaail Hajj, Fadhaail Durood etc?

13. Some will leave their wives and children without sufficient food and money to take care of their needs and still proceed to 40 days & 4-months outings? Why?

14. The Tableegh Founder (Mawlana Ilyas Kandahlawi) claimed that he had a dream in which the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) commissioned him to start Da'wah Tableegh?

After Islam has been completed & perfected?
He also claimed to have gotten the Tafseer of Surah Aali Imran verse 110 via a dream? Is this correct or not?

Did the Sahabah use to get interpretation of Qur'an verses via the dream?

Is the Tabligh Founder i.e Muhammad Ilyas a Sufi or not?

15. Scholars who preach in mosques, who teach students Islamic knowledge, who write beneficial books, who give da'wah on social media and internet...etc... Does it mean these scholars and callers are not doing Da'wah just because they don't join the Tableegh Jama'ah in going out to villages?

16. Can a Muslim (one person) go out to do da'wah without following the Tableegh Jama'ah?

17. Why must someone belong to the Tableegh Jama'ah before they recognize him as a Da'ee?

18. On the issue of Turban, is it an act of worship? Does it have reward? Is it part of the Sunnah?

19. What about the Aqeedah of Jabariyyah and wrong concept of Tawakkul that is common among the members?
E.g "Using Qadar to justify their evils", " Believing that Allah is sufficient for one's needs without making necessary plans and taking legal means?

20. Why is it that Jama'atu Tableegh buried their leader and some elders at Nizaamudeen Mosque (it's veranda or compound)? Why were they not buried at the general graveyard of the Muslims in India?

And why is that Jama'atu Tableegh have dedicated graveyards at their Markaz (centres) where they bury their dead members? Are they not supposed to bury their dead members at the general cemetery? Why?

(Go to Ilorin Markaz , Oluti and confirm before you argue on this)

And the list continues...

Take it one after the other...
Re: Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2022
*Jama'at Tebligh*
was established through dream nah. Surpassingly❗ how someone [I.e., Muhammad Ilyaas Sahib Kandhelwi ate�� bellefull and brought *6points* as religion [Usool Deen] for his people❓
(1) Kalimah
(2) Salah
(3) ilm
(4) Zhikr
(5) Ikraam l Muslim
(6) Dawat fiisebilil Shaytoon…

All the other that ilyaas met he wasn't satisfied with and that's Y he created his own sect, though jama'at tebligh is inclusive 72 sects going to hellfire.

A question was asked from 1 of their dohlul mufti his name is Ibrahim Salejee ...
Question: In d mastooraat progmmes of d tabligh jamaat, some Usools are DAT ladies aren't allowed to given bayaan, only speak a straightforward *6points* following d tarteeb without making it flowery & giving their own point....

Still continued asking Q: Y not allowed to sit on a chair & read d kitab or speak d *6points.*

To d extend DAT if a lady is elderly & normally sits on a chair then too she must sit on d floor otherwise she must not read.

It's part of their Usools that lady, isn't permissible for them to recite Qur'an or part of their Usool while stranding or sitting on a chair, Unless she must sit on ground. Laughing which kind doctrine is dis?

The questioner insisted DAT Y is forbidden or reason a ladies can't give bayaans, nor sit on d chair?

Answer from mufti � These aren't obligatory Usools. These Usools have been formulated base on experienced & expediency, just as kitab reading for men in many masjid take place after isha'i. Laughing

*He said, so this is not a practice that's found in d hadith or Qur'an, rather it's base on expediency.*

The mufti further said, People are more relaxed & are in a better position to participate in d kitab reading at DAT time. This one isn't qualify to b a mufti. �I rise.
Re: Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2022
*TABLIGH IS DIFFERENT FROM AHLU SUNNAH*

We may look alike but we quite different from
each other,Yes we knew that the resemblance is that much alike!
But if you move closer to perceive the inner
picture each, you will know that there's a great
difference between an Ahlu Sunnah and
jamaa'atu Tabligh!

Don't just look at the beard!,the trousers above ankle! Manner of approaching! Qeera'atul Qur'an (tajweed)!
All this may be in resemblance except the
Aqeedah!

We differ in Aqeedah!
Ahlu Sunnah are difference from Tabligh!

TABLIGH IS DIFFERENT FROM AHLU SUNNAH.
Just don't mixed it!
SAY NO TO JAMAA'ATU TABLIGH
Re: Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2022
The Prophet ﷺ said:
“Whoever among you lives (for a long time) will see many differences.

I urge you to follow my Sunnah and the way of the rightly-guided khaleefahs who come after me.

Hold on to it firmly.

Beware of newly-invented matters, for every innovation is a going astray.”

[Al-Tirmidhi]
Re: Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2022
*FORMING GROUPS, FACTIONS,SECTS OR SEPARATION IS PROHIBITED IN ISLAM.*

*Warnings from the prophet (SAW)*

*(1)* وَتَفْتَرِقُ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِين فِرْقَةً ‏َ" ‏
‏‏
*"My Ummah will split into seventy-three sects."*

_Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2640.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4596.
Sunan ibn majah 3991._

*(2)* وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.
I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell." It was said: "O Messenger of Allah, who are they?" He said: "The main body."

_Sunan Ibn Majah 3992.
Sunan ibn majah 3993
Sunan Abi Dawud 4597_

*(3)* عَنْ عَرْفَجَةَ بْنِ شُرَيْحٍ الأَشْجَعِيِّ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى الْمِنْبَرِ يَخْطُبُ النَّاسَ فَقَالَ ‏
انه سيكون بعدي هنات وهنات فَمَنْ رَأَيْتُمُوهُ فَارَقَ الْجَمَاعَةَ أَوْ يُرِيدُ تَفْرِيقَ أَمْرِ أُمَّةِ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَائِنًا مَنْ كَانَ فَاقْتُلُوهُ فَإِنَّ يَدَ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْجَمَاعَةِ فَإِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ مَعَ مَنْ فَارَقَ الْجَمَاعَةَ يَرْكُضُ ‏"

It was narrated that 'Arfajah bin Shuraih Al-Ashja'I said:

"I saw the Prophet (ﷺSAW) on the Minbar addressing the people. He said: 'After me there will be many calamities and much evil behavior. Whoever you see splitting away from the Jama'ah or trying to create division among the Ummah of Muhammad (SAWﷺ), then kill him, (i.e. if he is found guilty by a competent Islamic court under an Islamic government), for the Hand of Allah is with the Jama'ah, and the Shaitan is with the one who splits away from the Ummah, running with him.'"

_Sunan an-Nasa'i 4020.
Sunan an-Nasa'i 4021
Sunan an-Nasai 4022
Sunan an-Nasai 4023
Sunan Abu-Dawud 4762_

*(4)* تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُم.فَقُلْتُ فَإٓنْ لَمْ تَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَة وَلاَ إِمَامٌ ْ
قَال"‏فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا" ِ ‏
"You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader." I said: If they have no (such thing as the) main body and have no leader? He said: "Separate yourself from all these factions" َ

_Sahih al- Bukhari 3606
Sahih al- Bukhari 7084
Sahih Muslim 1847a
Sunan ibn majah 3979
_

*(5)* عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم "يَدُ اللَّٰهِ مَعَ الجَمَاعَةِ"

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺSAW) said:

*"Allah's Hand is with the Jama'ah."*

_Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2166
_

*(6)* عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، قَالَ خَطَبَنَا عُمَرُ بِالْجَابِيَةِ فَقَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي قُمْتُ فِيكُمْ كَما َقَامِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِينَا فَقَالَ أوصيكم بأصحابي‏
ثُمَّ الَّذِينَ يَلُونَهُم ثُمَّ الَّذِينَ يَلُونَهُم ْ ثُمَّ يَفْشُو الْكَذِبُ حَتَّى يَحْلِفَ الرَّجُلُ وَلاَ يُسْتَحْلَفُ وَيَشْهَدَ الشَّاهِدُ وَلاَ يُسْتَشْهَدُ أَلاَ لاَ يَخْلُوَنَّ رَجُلٌ بِامْرَأَةٍ إِلاَّ كَانَ ثَالِثَهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ *عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْجَمَاعَةِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْفُرْقَةَ فَإِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ مَعَ الْوَاحِدِ وَهُوَ مِنَ الاِثْنَيْنِ أَبْعَدُ مَنْ أَرَادَ بُحْبُوحَةَ الْجَنَّةِ فَلْيَلْزَمِ الْجَمَاعَةَ* مَنْ سَرَّتْهُ حَسَنَتُهُ وَسَاءَتْهُ سَيِّئَتُهُ فَذَلِكَ الْمُؤْمِنُ ‏"

Ibn 'Umar narrated:

" 'Umar delivered a Khutbah to us at Al-Jabiyah. He said: 'O you people! Indeed I have stood among you as the Messenger of Allah (SAWﷺ) stood among us, and he said: "I order you to stick to my Companions, then those who come after them, then those who come after them. Then lying will spread until a man will take an oath when no oath was sought from him, and a witness will testify when his testimony was not sought. Behold! A man is not alone with a woman but the third of them is Ash-Shaitan. *Adhere to the Jama'ah, beware of separation, for indeed Ash-Shaitan is with one, and he is further away from two. Whoever wants the best place in Paradise, then let him stick to the Jama'ah.* Whoever rejoices with his good deeds and grieves over his evil deeds, then that is the believer among you.'"

_Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2165
_

*(7)* عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ، يُحَدِّثُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ نضَّرَ للَّٰه أَمْراً سَمِعَ مَقالَتِىً
فَوَعَاهَا وَحَفِظَهَا وَبَلَّغَهَا فَرُبَّ حَامِلِ فِقْهٍ إِلَى مَنْ هُوَ أَفْقَهُ مِنْهُ ‏.‏ ثَلاَثٌ لاَ يُغَلُّ عَلَيْهِنَّ قَلْبُ مُسْلِمٍ إِخْلاَصُ الْعَمَلِ لِلَّهِ وَمُنَاصَحَةُ أَئِمَّةِ الْمُسْلِمِينَ *وَلُزُومِ جَمَاعَتِهِمْ فَإِنَّ الدَّعْوَةَ تُحِيطُ مِنْ وَرَائِهِمْ ‏"*

Narrated 'Abdul-Malik bin 'Umair:

from 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud that he narrated from his father, from the Prophet (SAWﷺ) who said: "May Allah beautify a man who hears a saying of mine, so he understands it, remembers it, and conveys it. Perhaps he carries the Fiqh to one who has more understanding than him. There are three with which the heart of a Muslim shall not be deceived. Sincerity in deeds for Allah, giving Nasihah to the A'immah of Muslims, *and sticking to the Jama'ah. For indeed the call is protected from behind them."*

_Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2658
_

*(cool* ٍعَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم *مَنْ خَرَجَ مِنَ الطَاعَةِ وَفَارَقََ الْجَمَاعَةَ فَمَاتَ مَاتَ مِيتَةً جَاهِلِيَّةً* وَمَنْ خَرَجَ عَلَى أُمَّتِي يَضْرِبُ بَرَّهَا وَفَاجِرَهَا لاَ يَتَحَاشَى مِنْ مُؤْمِنِهَا وَلاَ يَفِي لِذِي عَهْدِهَا فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي وَمَنْ قَاتَلَ تَحْتَ رَايَةٍ عُمِّيَّةٍ يَدْعُو إِلَى عَصَبِيَّةٍ أَوْ يَغْضَبُ لِعَصَبِيَّةٍ فَقُتِلَ فَقِتْلَةٌ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ ‏"
‏‏
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:

"The Messenger of Allah (SAWﷺ) said: ' *Whoever parts from obedience, and splits away from the Jama'ah and dies, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.* Whoever rebels against my Ummah, killing good and evil people alike, and does not try to avoid killing the believers, and does not pay attention to those who are under a covenant, then he is not of me. Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, and he is killed, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.'"

_Sunan an-Nasa'i 4114

عن الْعِرْبَاضَ بْنَ سَارِيَة: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

*فَإِنَّهُ مَنْ يَعِشْ مِنْكُمْ بَعْدِي فَسَيَرَى اخْتِلاَفًا كَثِيرًا فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الْمَهْدِيِّينَ الرَّاشِدِينَ تَمَسَّكُوا بِهَا وَعَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذ* ِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَمُحْدَثَاتِ الأُمُورِ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ ‏"

I enjoin you to fear Allah, and to hear and obey even if it be an Abyssinian slave, for *those of you who live after me will see great disagreement. You must then follow my sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs. Hold to it and stick fast to it.* Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4607

*THE PROPHET SAW'S DESIRE FOR RECONCILING MUSLIM FACTIONS*

عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَخْرَجَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ذَاتَ يَوْمٍ الْحَسَنَ فَصَعِدَ بِهِ عَلَى الْمِنْبَرِ، فَقَالَ ‏ ‏ ابْنِي هَذَا سَيِّدٌ، وَلَعَلَّ اللَّهَ أَنْ يُصْلِحَ بِهِ بَيْنَ فِئَتَيْنِ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‏"

Narrated Abu Bakra:

Once the Prophet (ﷺ) brought out Al-Hasan and took him up the pulpit along with him and said, *"This son of mine is a Saiyid (i.e. chief) and I hope that Allah will help him bring about reconciliation between two Muslim groups."*

Sahih al-Bukhari 3629
Sahih al-Bukhari 3629
Sahih al-Bukhari 3629
Sahih al-Bukhari 3629
Sunan an- Nasai Book 4 Hadith 47
Abu Dawud 4662
Tirmidhi Book 46 Hadith 3773

-------------------
These are few Quranic texts and narrations from the Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW) that indicate the prohibition of factions and separations among we Muslims.

*Does Islam permits forming and joining Islamic groups and factions ?*
Re: Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2022
*Does Islam permits forming and joining Islamic groups and factions ?* *Noooo*
--------------------------------

*WARNINGS TO THOSE WHO CAUSE SEPARATIONS AND DIFFERENCES AMONG MUSLIMS BY ESTABLISHING AND JOINING ISLAMIC GROUPS AND FACTIONS.*

*Warnings from Allah SWT.:*

*(1)* وَٱعْتَصِمُوا۟ بِحَبْلِ ٱللَّهِ جَمِيعًا

*And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together* (Aal-e-Imran 3:103)

*(2)* ولا تَفَرَّقُوا۟ۚ

*and do not become divided* (Aal-e-Imran 3:103)

*(3)* وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ كَٱلَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا۟ وَٱخْتَلَفُوا۟ مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَهُمُ ٱلْبَيِّنَٰتُۚ وَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

*And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.* (Aal-e-Imran 3:105)

*(4)* إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍۚ

*Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything.* (Al-An'am 6:159)

*(5)* وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ (٣١) مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًاۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُون َ(٣٢)

*And do not be of those who associate others with Allah (31) [Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has. *(32)* (Ar-Rum 30: 31-32)

*(6)* أَنْ أَقِيمُوا۟ ٱلدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا۟ فِيه

*...to establish the religion and not be divided therein. (Ash-Shura* 42:13)

*(7)* وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا۟ ٱلسُّبُلَ فَتَفَرَّقَ بِكُمْ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ

*and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way*
(Al-An'am 6:153)

*(cool* فَإِن تَنَٰزَعْتُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ وَٱلرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْءَاخِرِ
ۚ
*And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day.* (An-Nisa' 4:59)

*(9)* وَإِنَّ هَٰذِهِۦٓ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَٰحِدَةً وَأَنَا۠ رَبُّكُمْ فَٱتَّقُونِ

*And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."* (Al-Mu'minun 23:52)

*(10)* فَتَقَطَّعُوٓا۟ أَمْرَهُم بَيْنَهُمْ زُبُرًاۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ *(٥٣)* فَذَرْهُمْ فِى غَمْرَتِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ *(٥٤)*

*But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing. *(53) So leave them in their confusion for a time. *(54)** (Al-Mu'minun 23:53-54)

*(11)* وَلَوْ شَآءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَٰحِدَةًۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ # إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْۗ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ ٱلْجِنَّةِ وَٱلنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ

**And if your Lord had willed, He could have made mankind one community but they will not cease to differ. # Except whom your Lord has given mercy, and for that He created them. But the word of your Lord is to be fulfilled that, "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and men all together."* (Hud 11: 118-119)
Re: Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu
Re: Tablig by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2022
The funniest part is that, it's only Jamah Tebleeg they(MUMAYIUN [IGNORANT DR SARAFA RAAJI AND HIS COHORTS]) are pouncing over like lion condemning as Innovators. What about Sufists, jalabists, qubūry, and other numerous innovators and Mushrik in Yoruba land.
Sarumi ilorin is a funny guy indeed, he regards Jamah Tebleeg as Onibidiah " innovator" that deserves to go into oblivion and his father was a jalabist " fetish ". This man died in that fetishism and jalabism and this acclaimed Sunnist came Sarumi defended him and asserted that his father died as Muslim.

Funny gan ni o. Between the Jamah Tebleeg and baba Sarumi father who is the most worst creature. Tableeg can still change but Baba Sarumi died in innovation " kufur ".
Awon onisunnah orisirisi dey Yoruba land. Awon sufi-sunnah, sunnah-awon-olumo-sope , sunnah-no-hukmu , and etc.
Comedy everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Has Created A 3D Software To Visit Prophet Mosque / What Were You Doing In An Empty Room, The First Question To Ask A Rape Victim? / Specifying The Month Of Rajab For Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.