Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,584 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

End Sit-at-home In South-east, Ohanaeze Tells Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Sit-at-home In South-east, Ohanaeze Tells Govs (643 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG / Restructure Your States, Stop Regional Campaign, Lawan Tells Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: End Sit-at-home In South-east, Ohanaeze Tells Govs by onumadu: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Idiko1:

The idea to pull out of the shithole called Nigeria is not a mere request as you have faintly alluded but an ideology born in flesh and blood. The sit-at-home is one of the major disobedient tactics employed in self-determination fight. I had rather support the moderation of the tactic than stop it. The incessant orders of sit-at-come which come from different sources had to cease. The actualization of Republic of Igboland or even Republic of Biafra is sacrosanct. The lily-livered punks will succumb along the way however, the brave shall arrive in the land of fearless dudes.

The real truth is that you people (and whichever other Igbo) that supports this idiotic sit at home have totally destroyed the possibility of a Biafra nation ever emerging.
What you are likely to achieve is total destruction of Biafra idea and Igboland.
No sane and educated Igbo will ever support this cowardly approach led by illiterates.
Most of you simply are too clueless to understand that only enemies of Igbo are supporting this.
Biafra will NEVER emerge from it, rather Igbo land will in a few years time become desolate and abandoned.
Igbo these days conduct Igba nkwu and other marriage rites in Lagos rather than their home towns.
But something in me tells me that the same power that destroyed and ended slave trading and killing of twins and other evils will also end this godless idiotic effort led by illiterates. In due time.
Re: End Sit-at-home In South-east, Ohanaeze Tells Govs by asanausana91: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Skyfornia:

What do you expect the citizens to do? Kidnap or beat the governors? If they protest legitimately, the governors with the aid of federal government will still send armed security forces to unleash mayhem on them
learn from Iran

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reaction Trails Picture Of Empty Stadium At Peter Obi's Campaign Venue In PH / Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card / If All 35 Million Igbo’s Vote Obi Then Obi Would Win???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.