Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team (9632 Views)

Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Oluwabash(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2022
The Lagos State Government has been flooded with complaints over the untidy activities of the Landed Properties Special Operations Team under the Lagos State Building Control Agency (LABSCA), which is under the Ministry of Physical Planning.

After a careful examination of these complaints from well meaning Lagosians, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has directed that the team, led by Engineer Peter Omotosho, be disbanded immediately.

This is part of the steps the administration is taking towards repositioning the ministry and its agencies for better services to the public.

It will be illegal to carry out any action in the name of the team until a new rebranded team is reconstituted. Anybody who flouts this directive will face severe consequences of his/her action.

Gbenga Omotoso
HC, Information and Strategy
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/sanwo-olu-disbands-landed-properties-special-operations-team/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by riverbird: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2022
When will they look into the menace of so called house agents and the very high cost of rents in Lagos?, How can one so called house agent charge almost 200% of the actual rent, a friend of mine paid 300k for a room selfcon and had to also pay 450 as agent and agreement fee undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Otuegbe: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2022
Seyi tinubu will take over with immediate effect
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Mophor: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by BOLATINUBU01: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Sanwo olu for second term
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by whytediamond(m): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2022
When Lagos state government go disband Agberos too? grin

12 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Newyorkitis(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2022
This one that Town Planning news is gracing the front page right now, could it be that we are trying to develop like Europe?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Nairalandguru(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Disband agbero sir.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Dproperties: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Good movement
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Ichee: 5:54am On Dec 12, 2022
undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Britishcoins(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:
When will they look into the menace of so called house agents and the very high cost of rents in Lagos?, How can one so called house agent charge almost 200% of the actual rent, a friend of mine paid 300k for a room selfcon and had to also pay 450 as agent and agreement fee undecided

Don't tell me is true.... Maybe ur friend is yahoo boy.. I don't pity them. No sensible hard-working youths will pay such outrageous price

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by MrBanner(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by phemmyfour: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Long overdue

Very corrupt association, all the do is mark your building with "X" and expect you to settle them in the office.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Olawumi1032(f): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Better
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by southsouthking(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Britishcoins:

Don't tell me is true.... Maybe ur friend is yahoo boy.. I don't pity them. No sensible hard-working youths will pay such outrageous price

You're not ready to live in Lagos then.
Devil fear Lagos Agents.

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by opalu: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2022
So because of elections now you can listen to complaints abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Ifakiland(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:
Linus, you're either lying or your friend is stupid

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by 7arrows: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2022
whytediamond:
When Lagos state government go disband Agberos too? grin

How can u disband ur Oga's source of income?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by danhans(m): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Better,what they are doing around BADAGRY axis is terrible,how can you someone 7days to pay 6m or you demolish the house,they enjoy bringing pains to people
The will just tell you someone bought the land 50yrs ago imagine

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Kurumaru: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
Long overdue

Very corrupt association, all the do is mark your building with "X" and expect you you to and settle them in the office.

Baba, The Special Operations Team headed by Eng Omotosho, is different from Lagos State Building Control Agency(LASBCA) headed by Arc Gbolahan Oki.
Infact, the special operations team used to be under the office of the governor and gets its orders directly from the Governor..
So Sorry for your experiences with the bad eggs in LASBCA, because I have met some really nice ones..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by riverbird: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Ifakiland:

Linus, you're either lying or your friend is stupid

See pesin wey dey stay for Bornu

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by riverbird: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Britishcoins:

Guy Lagos houses are way expensive and the greedy agents ain't making things easier either....

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Olusholar24(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:

I don't think any reasonable person should pay 450k service charge for a 300k apartment. Lagos isn't that worst.

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by TestingNV: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Olusholar24:

I don't think any reasonable person should pay 450k service charge for a 300k apartment. Lagos isn't that worst. Your friend must have prepared you cold a zobo and you drank it while it's chilled or you are just here capping dust.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by TestingNV: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Kurumaru:

Baba, The Special Operations Team headed by Eng Omotosho, is different from Lagos State Building Control Agency(LASBCA) headed by Arc Gbolahan Oki.
Infact, the special operations team used to be under the office of the governor and gets its orders directly from the Governor..
So Sorry for your experiences with the bad eggs in LASBCA, because I have met some really nice ones..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by TestingNV: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2022
danhans:
Better,what they are doing around BADAGRY axis is terrible,how can you someone 7days to pay 6m or you demolish the house,they enjoy bringing pains to people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:

Man you got it.. the government needs to checkmate all these things,to tent a house don cost ,agents and agreement dey bigger than the rent, when u see the house,the doors are always substandard, and the sink plus wc, na you go still use your hand change things and make the house livable... den when landlord see say you don beautify am, e go increase the rent,if you complain, what you hear is "pack out if you can't pay"

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by baretalk: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:
One case doesn't mean it's a problem, bad eggs spoil the system, blame the bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by mobilemaniac(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:

Guy Lagos houses are way expensive and the greedy agents ain't making things easier either....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by mobilemaniac(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2022
danhans:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Disbands Landed Properties Special Operations Team by mobilemaniac(f): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2022
Kurumaru:

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Online Registration / A Critical Analysis Of 2016 Budget / How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.