Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB (2017 Views)

There Is No 'new Video' On Abba Kyari: Leadership Newspaper Retracts / Vanguard Retracts And Appologizes To Hon Emeka Chinedu Over Reps Bill / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by RestructureNig3: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
triple996:
biafra or death

Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by ganisucks(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Janajack:
We Igbos hate Simon Ekpa with passion because he is a Tinubu agent that is causing problem in Igboland.

If we see him anywhere in Igboland, we will kill him and give his body to the Vultures.

Take it to the bank
Baba Lagos knew that the cabal had contracted the presidential position to the southeast. So he and his collaborators in the Southeast conspired together to make the south east so chaotic that the cabal would have no choice than to reverse their decision and give it to the Southwest. Which in turn would be him. But what he didn't know was that the cabal never reneges on a decision.

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Asgard73:

Guess you believe you and your father na mate

Na why you dey use side kick wake your folks

Tueh for this bingos ..

Go slap your papa for house .. since na your mate

Igbos hate respect .. tomorrow the idiot will blame Yoruba for calling them children of hate ..

We are not mate doesn't mean age is important when we are having intellectual debate

He wins some argument I win some just like normal humans he respects me for who I am I respect him as who he is but love him as a father

You on the other hand is used to being dominated ... urchin
Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by Kinterez(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'm sure this won't hit the front page because of tribal wayo wayo ppl up there...haters will keep hating...every little violence na IPOB..The nation newspaper should be careful

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by Asgard73: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
mrvitalis:

We are not mate doesn't mean age is important when we are having intellectual debate

He wins some argument I win some just like normal humans he respects me for who I am I respect him as who he is but love him as a father

You on the other hand is used to being dominated ... urchin
Gibberish

I hate fools and imps
Next!
Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by OkutaNla: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
SirBlack999:

LOL. Tacit approval? Over-raw best in English.

So you were in the room when the approval happened? Even MNK's wife has come out to confirm that Simon is contracted agent of the FG. But here you're spinning your agenda. Cow

The mere fact that some of you still refuse to condemn the real originator of the ongoing madness in your region (Nnamdi Kanu) while scapegoating his protege (Simon Ekpa) encapsulates my point that you're not ready to confront the terrorism ravaging Alaigbo.

Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by ican2020: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Half truth newspaper
Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by SirBlack999(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
OkutaNla:

The mere fact that some of you still refuse to condemn the real originator of the ongoing madness in your region (Nnamdi Kanu) while scapegoating his protege (Simon Ekpa) encapsulates my point that you're not ready to confront the terrorism ravaging Alaigbo.
Idiot. You haven't answered my question: were you in the room when MNK gave his 'tacit support' to the criminal Simon Ekpa, or are you trying to push an agenda here?

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by Janajack: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
ganisucks:

Baba Lagos knew that the cabal had contracted the presidential position to the southeast. So he and his collaborators in the Southeast conspired together to make the south east so chaotic that the cabal would have no choice than to reverse their decision and give it to the Southwest. Which in turn would be him. But what he didn't know was that the cabal never reneges on a decision.
Tinubu is a desperate man, he can even kill to get to the top

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by 35kristibueze: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Source or use your head to block trailer.Source or use your head to block trailer....
Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by Millimann: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nairaland Mods won't bring this story to the front page.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Lagos/Ibadan expressway way media will never stop amazing us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Mobilizes People From Onitsha To Minna For Rally / Bullion Van Thieves Will Not Be Happy If I Become President - Obi At AY Show / How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.