Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

This Biafra Go Sweet Die. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Biafra Go Sweet Die. (470 Views)

I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box / Northern Group Writes To Emir Of Kano, Begging Them To Let BIAFRA Go. / Check Out This Biafra Customised Facemask - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by asanausana91: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Today is Sunday,a day Igbo guys normally go and flex after one wk of struggling. Unfortunately, one idiot from far away Finland put the whole south east on lock down. How can an uneducated basterds like Simon Ekpa imprisoned the most educated people in this country? Any Igbo man that is supporting this slavery should be ashamed of himself.
Peter Obi come out and speak,all the 5 governors come out and speak.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by BloomingDale(f): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
Today is Sunday,a day Igbo guys normally go and flex after one wk of struggling. Unfortunately, one idiot from far away Finland put the whole south east on lock down. How can an uneducated basterds like Simon Ekpa imprisoned the most educated people in this country? Any Igbo man that is supporting this slavery should be ashamed of himself.

Are you Igbo?
Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by ERockson: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Are they complaining
Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by amliftedhigher: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
May God ponish terrorist Simon Ekpa and his useless saboteurs supporters terrorist. Simon Ekpa must be stopped at all cost
Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Are you Igbo?

What difference does it make if he is or is not? Let's learn to focus on the message and not the messenger.

@ topic. Like love is blind I want to believe tribalism is also blind. This is no different from the woman who remains in the relationship with a man who treats her like trash and often beats her up. This is a monster allowed to grow and now is wayyy out of hand. Peter Obi is not the one to be calling on .... he is not in a position of power.... the Governors are the ones that need to he under pressure. What have they done? ... who is really in control of the State?... a man in Finland? A Governor sitting and watching his State being controlled by a gang. This is a preview of what Biafra is going to be like .... no different from ISIS controlled areas.

1 Like

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by JoeyNaza: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Clowns from faraway Lagos would be making unfounded claims about what is happening in south east, just because of a senile old man.

Can you release visible evidence that the south east is under lock and key as a result of Simon ekpa directive ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:

I don't blame you. When divided Southerners, hateful and disdainful of each other, cannot ever unite to put the North in her place, why won't 'born-to-rule', unfair, bigoted and wicked Northern supremacists like you not be shooting your mouth.

The myopia and rank stupidity of the South is what is giving feudal and emptily arrogant malcontents and incompetent n1tw1ts like you mouth to talk.

Should you be demanding an Atiku Presidency if you truly appreciate that, after 8 years of Buhari, it is equitably and meritoriously the turn of the South especially when Buhari has divided Nigeria horribly and, arguably, irretrievably?

You people are something else. I honestly think you should join your brothers in Chad, Niger Republic etal to form a nation, that suits how you guys know how to live, and leave Southern Nigeria in peace.

Southerns have nothing at all in common with you guys. The unfairness and predatory callousness of you guys, per your feudal support of Atiku after others sacrificed immensely to make Buhari a two-term President, has hammered this point home to me personally.

4 Likes

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by Idiko1: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
Today is Sunday,a day I[b]gbo guys normally go and flex after one wk [/b] of struggling. Unfortunately, one idiot from far away Finland put the whole south east on lock down. How can an uneducated basterds like Simon Ekpa imprisoned the most educated people in this country? Any Igbo man that is supporting this slavery should be ashamed of himself.

You are hopelessly ignorant about the fight for freedom and self-determination. Most of the renowned revolutions in the world started from prison and led by the inmates. Ndigbo and Biafrans collectively abandoned what you foolishly referred as "Flex" for almost three years in struggle for freedom and independent homeland. I am sure every free born of Igboland remotely hosts the idea of secession from the shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
JoeyNaza:
Clowns from faraway Lagos would be making unfounded claims about what is happening in south east, just because of a senile old man.

Can you release visible evidence that the south east is under lock and key as a result of Simon ekpa directive ?

Are you mad? The OP is a Northern supremacists backing Atiku to win. He insults Yorubas, Tinubu, Igbos and all Southerners in general

He does that everyday here and shows open disdain for the South because of hateful elements like you indoctrinated to hate Yorubas and Tinubu from the womb without appreciating who your real socio-economic ND developmental enemies are.

He is comfortable insulting and baiting southerners because he knows most of you hate each other and lack emotional intelligence.

See my post above to note you are the southerner I talk about whose hatred for his Southern compatriot always leaves the door open for Northern repregressive and regressive dominance of Nigeria's political, parastatal and institutional powers.

OP baits a hateful n1tw1t like you and the first thing you begin to do is to insult Tinubu. BAT is a "senile old man" ba? What is Atiku?

The Dubai dweller vehemently opposed ban on open grazing and deleted his tweet about the appalling murder of Defenceless Deborah. Is he not showing he is 'more of the same'?

You southerners are programmed to fight each other and fail thus making it ridiculously easy to keep the North in charge. Hence the reason Yoruba leaders are demanding what is shown below.

No election result, even a Tinubu win, will make us relent on the agitation below. We want to be free of 'one Nigeria' lunacy even more than we want a Tinubu win.

1 Like

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by RestructureNig3: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Are you Igbo?

He's a Fulani from Core North, why not go through his posts
Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by RestructureNig3: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:

I'm currently reading this to study you Fulani jihadist plan

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by asanausana91: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
RestructureNig3:

I'm currently reading this to study you Fulani jihadist plan
unfortunate, I am not a Fulani man.
Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by RestructureNig3: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
unfortunate, I am not a Fulani man.

Taqiya
Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by Taba21: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

I don't blame you. When divided Southerners, hateful and disdainful of each other, cannot ever unite to put the North in her place, why won't 'born-to-rule', unfair, bigoted and wicked Northern supremacists like you not be shooting your mouth.

Point of correction;The myopia and rank stupidity of the [/b] igbo is what is giving feudal and emptily arrogant malcontents and incompetent n1tw1ts like you mouth to talk.

Should you be demanding an Atiku Presidency if you truly appreciate that, after 8 years of Buhari, it is equitably and meritoriously the turn of the South especially when Buhari has divided Nigeria horribly and, arguably, irretrievably?

You people are something else. I honestly think you should join your brothers in Chad, Niger Republic etal to form a nation, that suits how you guys know how to live, and leave Southern Nigeria in peace.

Southerns have nothing at all in common with you guys. The unfairness and predatory callousness of you guys, [b]per your feudal support of Atiku after others sacrificed immensely to make Buhari a two-term President
, has hammered this point home to me personally.
Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Taba21:

Point of correction;The myopia and rank stupidity of the igbo is what is giving feudal and emptily arrogant malcontents and incompetent n1tw1ts like you mouth to talk.

That is actually true. Igbos are the Southerners most ready to pour salt excessively in the soup, and ruin it for everyone, including their Southern compatriot so far as they are not allowed to dish out the portions to others to keep the meat and fish to themselves.

You are destroying your region because you insist blood must be spilled to repel "evil Fulani".

Igbos are doing generational damage to their land and people because of purported hate for Fulanis.

Yet, hypocritically and senselessly, you have shown a readiness to accept Atiku as your President if it cannot be Obi.

Same Atiku with pro-Buhari leaning that means whatever wars Igbos are fighting today in the SE they will have to continue with under Atiku

With this level of of self-destructive hatred of their fellow southerner, others must wonder iwhat sort of confused being the Igbo man is.

When born-to-rule Northerners like OP then see how horribly divided we are against each other, mainly courtesy of Igbo, why won't they be comfortable, shameless and brazen in backing Atiku insensitively and unfairly?

Especially at a time when no Northerner should be on the ballot because a Northern Presidency is dangerous for the continuous existence of Nigeria.

All sane and fair folks know Southern Presidency is the only reality that can heal the horrendous division that is our lot today.

How does any Northerner then feel even advocating an unbroken 16 years rule of Nigeria by the North as OP is always doing here?

It is southern disunity and lack of focus feeding the fire of Northern imperialism the likes of OP display 24/7. Simple.

1 Like

Re: This Biafra Go Sweet Die. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Taqiya

Precisely. Let's return to regional government. Let SS control their resources and pay a tax to the centre. All others do same.

At least that is better than Zamfara controlling 100% of the profit from her gold export with tacit federal government might and assistance.

If the spoils of SS oil wealth is no longer available then we will see those who can be creative and progressive.

We will then see also if the North will dare entrust the premiership of their region, under regional governance, to the detached, insensitive and visionless Atiku.

The truth is that Northerners fighting for Atiku, like OP, are only fighting for a retention of the status quo where the resources and endeavor of the South feeds the North.

If we adopt a "to your tent O Isreal" regional approach today will the North dare back Atiku where the likes of Zulum, El Rufai etal contest to be premier of the region against Atiku?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Reaffirmed His Commitment And Endorsement Of Peter Obi / My Take On The New Withdrawal Policy / APC Groups Distance From Tinubu-shettima Presidential Campaign| Guardian Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.