Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Register Your Waec, Neco, Jamb And More Beware Of Scammers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Register Your Waec, Neco, Jamb And More Beware Of Scammers (129 Views)

WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Waec, Neco, Jamb And More Beware Of Scammers by Sirwhitenm: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2022
I register students for any examination and trust me you will have the best results and also post utme form is available for all schools and I also did online teaching every week.
And remember logistics ( expos ) is available for all exams you are writing. You can message me on WhatsApp 08175815709 if you need my help and remember beware of scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For African Student At Oxford University, UK, 2023 – Givenbiz / CIS Video Lectures / MBA In Agribusiness Management And Campus Placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.