Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Baking As The New Oil Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Baking As The New Oil Money (216 Views)

Tech Is The New "Oil" Money / The New Oil Called Data And How It Mining And Refining Can Help You Earn More / Programming: The Next Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baking As The New Oil Money by Lynmoney: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mrs Ojo is a jolly good wife who is enthusiastic about serving her family the best meals. Her
family loves to eat cakes and she loves to treat them to very tasty cakes every weekend.
Seeing how much she spends on cakes, she decides to start baking her family's cakes. She
buys all known baking tools and ingredients and starts baking.First day, the entire batch gets burnt. Second day,it comes out badly cracked. Third day, the
cake is too dense. Every baking day comes with frustrating challenges and she is getting fed up
and about to give up on baking.
If this describes your situation, then you're Mrs. Ojo. I feel your pains and here's how I can
help you,call/chat/me 08085205461 to get all the secrets to become a pro Baker
Re: Baking As The New Oil Money by Lynmoney: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
This course is all you need if you see and you're in this situation kindly reach out to me and avoid embarrassments henceforth �

(1) (Reply)

Career Advice, Guideline And Help / Customer Care Representative / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.