Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

I'm In Currently In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm In Currently In The North (4811 Views)

I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "Nigeria Currently In Full-Blown Energy Crisis" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Currently In The North by NwaIdeato: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'm here on a medical outreach program across few states here for the next 3 months, All I can say is that the atmosphere here and the mood of the people I've met and interacted with (mostly from the grassroots) is so profoundly pro-Atiku especially among the Muslim demography, barely anybody even mentions that old cocaine sniffing gorilla from Iragbiji, Atiku (especially him) and Kwankwaso are almost on everyone's lips...Obi seems to be more popular among the middle class/educated class of Northerners though not in influential numbers, the Christian areas here I've been to lean overwhelmingly towards Obi... I'll be posting more updates and pictures of my interactions and surveys as the days progress. I'm currently in Gombe and the roads are beautiful, solid infrastructure here though the poverty level is still very conspicuous especially in the rural and suburban areas. Next trip will be Taraba, Boro, Kaduna Plateau, and Kano states in the coming weeks (I'll be spending Xmas here in the North with my team).

E mi lo kan morons will cry in the North walahi, these idiots are not on ground to truly appraise how increasingly hopless their situations are, APC is losing relevance in several parts of the North faster than Tinubu's cognitive skills grin grin grin

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by DeepThroater: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I'm here on a medical outreach program across few states here for the next 3 months, All I can say is that the atmosphere here and the mood of the people I've met and interacted with (mostly from the grassroots) is so profoundly pro-Atiku especially among the Muslim demography, barely anybody even mentions that old cocaine sniffing gorilla from Iragbiji, Atiku (especially him) and Kwankwaso are almost on everyone's lips...Obi seems to be more popular among the middle class/educated class of Northerners though not in influential numbers, the Christian areas here I've been to lean overwhelmingly towards Obi... I'll be posting more updates and pictures of my interactions and surveys as the days progress. I'm currently in Gombe and the roads are beautiful, solid infrastructure here though the poverty level is still very conspicuous especially in the rural and suburban areas. Next trip will be Taraba, Boro, Kaduna Plateau, and Kano states in the coming weeks (I'll be spending Xmas here in the North with my team).

E mi lo kan morons will cry in the North walahi, these idiots are not on ground to truly appraise how increasingly hopless their situations are, APC is losing relevance in several parts of the North faster than Tinubu's cognitive skills grin grin grin

Keep us update on what the mood is in Sambisa or Zamfara forests.

Osu

43 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by baconline(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Looks like a fair analysis

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Villa12(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

onye Nzuzu

Why not learn how to write simple English first?

Your heading get K-leg grin grin

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by NwaIdeato: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Osu
The only forests I care about is the one between your mums succulent thighs cheesy

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Fira09(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nobody knows Tinubu in where I reside here in North central, maybe some can only recognize Shettima.

Sincerely Tinubu can never win one state in North Central, Kwankwaso and Obi will produce more votes here.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Richardonald(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Osu
why you come dey foam for mouth..

E never reach like that nowgrin

19 Likes

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Asgard73: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Arewa is lock down for Atiku..

Enjoy your stay..

North is beautiful.. fun.

Conservative and blessed ..

The poverty matter no be lie .. but majorly because they’re contented with what they have ..
unlike the south .. people wan rich pass dangote at 17 without work.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by NwaIdeato: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Villa12:
onye Nzuzu

North is too sweet, no time for too much English grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by garfield1: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fira09:
Nobody knows Tinubu in where I reside here in North central, maybe some can only recognize Shettima.

Sincerely Tinubu can never win one state in North Central, Kwankwaso and Obi will produce more votes here.

Tinubu has kwara and kogi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by garfield1: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
baconline:
Looks like a fair analysis

What is fair in abusing tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Villa12(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

after election the same north no go sweet again grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by agadez007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Osu
I have always known you are a Yoruba muslim tinubu supporter hiding behind “sai Atiku” to insult igbos
The post is in favour of Atiku yet you still attacked him,Yoruba Muslims can try to claim other regions but at the end of the day,their tiger scratched face will always show

Wonders

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by ArewaQuitessenc: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

The only forests I care about is the one between your mums succulent thighs cheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Fira09(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Ok, then Kwankwaso and Obi also have Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, FCT, Niger,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by chrisxxx(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Villa12:
onye Nzuzu

People who support Obi are the problem not Obi. Look at what you said to someone who did an unbiased assessment of what is happening in the north. Obi coming ahead of Tinubu in the north is a big leap for him. Obi can't win Atiku in the north. He just needed to have the statutory requirements in the north and leverage in his areas of strength in the south and north central.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by yarimo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Keep lying to yourself in your village that erosion is about to wipe out
NwaIdeato:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Ogbuefi2020: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Asgard73:
Arewa is lock down for Atiku..

Enjoy your stay..

North is beautiful.. fun.

Conservative and blessed ..

The poverty matter no be lie .. but majorly because they’re contented with what they have ..
unlike the south .. people wan rich pass dangote at 17 without work.

Not everybody here wants to be rich without work, people hustle like mad over here unlike northerners that are so complacent and believe that poverty is the will of God

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by toneroforever(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Villa12:
onye Nzuzu

Why r u urchins in pain because his observations didn't go down well with you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Villa12(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
toneroforever:

Why r u urchins in pain because his observations didn't go down well with you.
emebeghi ihe

Obi dey make me laugh like mad grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by DSC7: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Please kindly ignore that pained urchin....

Obi is more popular in the north than Tinupoo by far even urchins knows this...

BAT must be caged 2023....

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Ofunaofu: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
It will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

Tinubu is unelectable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by DeepThroater: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
agadez007:
I have always known you are a Yoruba muslim tinubu supporter hiding behind “sai Atiku” to insult igbos
The post is in favour of Atiku yet you still attacked him,Yoruba Muslims can try to claim other regions but at the end of the day,their tiger scratched face will always show

Wonders

Dense OSU, where you see me support Tinubu?

Tinubu remains a billion times better than your revamped Zik and if it was down to only two of them , I will thumb print a million ballots for tinubu instead of your OSU last hope.

Now FCK off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Penguin2: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Lol!

Garfield1 have you seen this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Penguin2: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Oh! You are here, my friend.

So you are finally agreeing that of the 19 states of the north, Tinubu can only hope on Kogi and Kwara?

I will also give you guys Borno and maybe Yobe. That’s four states.

That’s all Tinubu is sure of. And I’m willing to bet on it if you are game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Bantu10: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Deepthroater don tear race grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by RestructureNig3: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
You should be specific, the core North a.k.a Sharia land or Middle Belt,

1 Like

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by ibechris(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
I live and work in the north.

It is very hard for APC men and women to agree with the above information.

E go shock them.

Everything is working against Tinubu...e.g CBN is working against him,party members are working against him especially the Christians in APC,Buhari has abandoned their ship,APC chairman is a mole serving the PDP interest, Age is against Tinubu and his drug related matter has strongly affected his chances.

In fact,Tinubu Internet boys are not well travelled people. They think everything starts and finishes in Lagos.

It is only time would tell when they are going to be sensible.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by DeepThroater: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Mmh.

The OSU that rapes his grandma.

I have seen this headline here several times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Currently In The North by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Do and leave, we don’t want you in our region and let it be known that Obi has no place whatsoever in the north. Atiku shall win all the northern states and this is a Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Wike Want Fubara Out. / 10 Reasons Why Anioma State Should Be In The South-east Geopolitical Zone / Emergence Of Tambuwal As Speaker, A Hausa/fulani Agenda – Fasehun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.