Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon (2522 Views)

Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / When You See This Type Of Picture,know That Election Is Approaching / This Is What You See When Election Is Approaching In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
The Shameless here are chronic unity beggars, especially those from Afonja stock, that can't imagine themselves without Ndigbo in Nigeria...

You are too narrow and stale with your myopic narrow mindset memes.

Unity beggars?

Who beg for unity pass Zik?

Who created Decree 34 if not the OSU hippopotamus Ironsi?

Who attache by force pass Ojukwu and KANU ?

Who do one Nigeria today pass the Osubidients?

Guy OSU, you are talking with men with visas on passports and their diks here .

We have been there, seen that and done that.

No think say you can replicate brain dead radio Biafra Zionism for nairaland..

You think because caban quiet mean say men comply ?

Nah how party see you and not how mirror for house tell you nah him u go no how you take waka come.

All this while nah mirror una dey view. We dey take style dey tell you say this your bongo trouser no be am and you still dey tell us say nah we no try.

You well so?

No be everybody here nah OSU like you, fed on OSU slop .

This won suppose confirm for you say nah proper pkako warri boy you dey convo with.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
RestructureNig3:

You can start claiming Niger Delta and deny your yoruba Muslim identity,
Stupid Afonja

OK, I come from Ezza in Ebonyi

You happy now?

I be OSU like you
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by RestructureNig3: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

OK, I come from Ezza in Ebonyi

You happy now?

I be OSU like you

Silly confused Afonja
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Silly confused Afonja

Still better than a confused OSU bingo who is Nigerian for morning, Jew for afternoon, Biafran for night.

Abeg, go find your heritage

Bastard race of no lineage

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by Emergingnation3(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are too narrow and stale with your myopic narrow mindset memes.

Unity beggars?

Who beg for unity pass Zik?

Who created Decree 34 if not the OSU hippopotamus Ironsi?

Who attache by force pass Ojukwu and KANU ?

Who do one Nigeria today pass the Osubidients?

Guy OSU, you are talking with men with visas on passports and their diks here .

We have been there, seen that and done that.

No think say you can replicate brain dead radio Biafra Zionism for nairaland..

You think because caban quiet mean say men comply ?

Nah how party see you and not how mirror for house tell you nah him u go no how you take waka come.

All this while nah mirror una dey view. We dey take style dey tell you say this your bongo trouser no be am and you still dey tell us say nah we no try.

You well so?

No be everybody here nah OSU like you, fed on OSU slop .

This won suppose confirm for you say nah proper pkako warri boy you dey convo with.
Pls take this your copy and paste nonsense elsewhere... Learn how to be constructive....

Afonja pi**g !

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Shey when you claimed to have visited Enugu I said let’s see lol, no be only slap, I laugh. Regional government was a future catastrophe and I’m happy it is gone, I wonder the kind of regional laws you could have been enacting in your regions today lol.

Cry me a river your regional and parliamentary nonsense is gone, with the level of hate today, wonder what some people could have done with regional laws, maybe something like some day they would wake and pass laws turning hardworking Igbo properties to theirs, we would head to Supreme Court, yes there’s corruption but that makes the presidency all powerful but not some regional champions, at least presidency can’t do some things from Abuja, imagine what they would be doing in Ibadan especially and Kaduna lol. For Benin they are reasonable lol, Oga regional government was a disaster waiting to happen it ended in a civil war

True,I was in Enugu and will be there next week after the self imposed madness.

You go like me ohh.

I get babes for that town and many correct men.

But you poisoners of the well are a problem .

When I come , I go still slap you.

No fear,I no go use my 250bls gorilla weight on you.

Peace.

And sterilize yourself from that rubbish Marxism

I remain your MagicBishop don Juan
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
sucemt:

Please what is your source on this claim? Is there any bibliographic reference or database to support this. I will like to reference it in a work I'm doing on them.

Do you live on Mars? Can't you see how factionalised IPOB, ESN etal are?

Even politically, Igbo elected leaders can never come together to do what right.

Igbos, because they are irreverent megalomaniacs, suck at leadership and followership.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Pls take this your copy and paste nonsense elsewhere... Learn how to be constructive....

Afonja pi**g !
Prison inmate

Biafra or FCK my ass by Chukwudi old park prison marshal.

Go and guzzle aids and die already

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Still better than a confused OSU bingo who is Nigerian for morning, Jew for afternoon, Biafran for night.

Abeg, go find your heritage

Bastard race of no lineage
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Prison inmate

Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Copy n paste?

You think I am like one of your hordes of fake intellectuals ?

Guy OSU,I will murder you and leave forensics to my trail.

I own up to my own shit .
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Alex , you remain a fool for life and death and when you come back as maggot .

Regional governance is akin to Good fences , better neighbours.

Stop trying to rationalize your bandit armed robber attempts to seize the polity for yourselves.

If I ever see you in real life, nah better factory resetting slap I go give you before I buy you beer and kpekus.

Idiat.
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

I will flog you first before I chase those Okoro cowards away.

I can't believe I didn't see this your shit post
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

You try that nonsense and we genocide you muthafkers and use your bones as chalk for our children
Rule 2
DeepThroater:

Emergingnation3, you see why I dey call una osu

grin

No one likes you
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Just admit you are a philistine OSU with no sense of culture even for modern culture

Go back to upper iweka market to your petty trade roots.

Pleb
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Who is this feral OSU ?

Alex , cage this baboon before I have him sold .
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by Emergingnation3(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Prison inmate

Read the trash you just post above, if it makes any meaning to you...

This is obvious early signs of mental retardation, you need urgent medical attention..
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by SirBlack999(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
baretalk:
Igbos will come to self destruction, they have a cursed evil gene, they can't help themselves. They will destroy themselves. Am only bothered about the nuisance they will cause with their refugees.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota, you discarded and used puna, for the uptheempt time, this is neither Jew book or Jewitter

Get your Uju Ayu lesbo OSU ass off my mentions
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
SirBlack999:

But your men are thirsting after Igbo women because you want the superior blood.

Idiot

We still respect patriarchy over OSU and Jewish matriarchy

Besides, OSU women are wh0res meant only for recreational use.

No one in their right mind will marry an OSU wh0re as a housewife
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by TheboyGhost(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:
In Astronomy, an Event Horizon is a point in space and time where and when a body enters within the edge of the gravitational pull of a black hole.

Once at this point there is no going back as whatever enters this realm is doomed to be sucked in by the immense gravity force of the black hole.

It is akin to Caeser crossing the Rubicon river , fiat accompli the deed is done!

No refunds from here on!

It is an irredeemable point of no return like the Greek river of the dead which when crossed, one can never return back to life.

As things stand, the Igbo have shown they are incapable of civil self rule.

This has always been the case until European colonialists set up civil order prior to which it was a terrorised tyrannical Hobbesian state of existence .

The past in the present can be seen with how IPOB has easily replaced the constitutionally recognised Democratic authority with it's own lawlessness which the average Igbo is more willing to commit to than the civil order.

It then begs to question: were the governors, legislators not elected by these same people ? Why then do they not see their Governors as their last respite but rather chose the majority escaped convicts and fugitives of the law in IPOB as their overlords ?

I see such parallels with IPOB control of Igbo society with what was the case with the bloodletting, slaving Arochukwu cult who used both terror and superstition to hold their people in bondage.

If things continue as it is going with an apathetic Buhari govt who can't be bothered with the ongoing self inflicted carnage in Igbo land (why would he?), then govt houses in the SE may end up being glorified LG Chairman offices with only control of their respective state capitals. IPOB will roam the rest of their states unchallenged forming a powerful parallel govt.

Boiled Chicken grin
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota,apply for ban hammer

OSU sow
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by SirBlack999(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

Idiot

We still respect patriarchy over OSU and Jewish matriarchy

Besides, OSU women are wh0res meant only for recreational use.

No one in their right mind will marry an OSU wh0re as a housewife
God bless you
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by AlexBells(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

True,I was in Enugu and will be there next week after the self imposed madness.

You go like me ohh.

I get babes for that town and many correct men.

But you poisoners of the well are a problem .

When I come , I go still slap you.

No fear,I no go use my 250bls gorilla weight on you.

Peace.

And sterilize yourself from that rubbish Marxism

I remain your MagicBishop don Juan
Lol, I see, well I’m not a very huge person in physique but I don’t think I’m the kind of guy you wanna slap unless you are prepared for mob beating which you could end up being cannibalized seek you like the cannibal lines lol
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
SirBlack999:

LOLllllllll. Just give it another generation half of the Yoruba tribe will have an atom of Igbo blood flowing their blood.

With time we will civilize you barbarians.

You that 90% of your womenfolk are used like cumdumpsters across Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by baretalk: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
SirBlack999:

But your men are thirsting after Igbo women because you want the superior blood.
The pu*sy
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by DeepThroater: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Lol, I see, well I’m not a very huge person in physique but I don’t think I’m the kind of guy you wanna slap unless you are prepared for mob beating which you could end up being cannibalized seek you like the cannibal lines lol

First , I am ugly

The last thing you will think of is eating me but rembering Jesus as your true saviour.

Secondly, no be by mouth.

I will kill you and every Okoro backup you have on standby .

Don't FCK with me.

Next week I will mention you when I am in Enugu .

Bring chics.
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by SirBlack999(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

You that 90% of your womenfolk are used like cumdumpsters across Nigeria ?

This is a very unruly behavior from you.
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by SirBlack999(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
smiley tongue

Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by Christistruth00: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Don’t be surprised if God Almighty decides to use leaders from the rejected Osu Caste to restore

Peace and Order to Igboland

That is what often happens in desperate times like this
Re: Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon by AlexBells(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
DeepThroater:

First , I am ugly

The last thing you will think of is eating me but rembering Jesus as your true saviour.

Secondly, no be by mouth.

I will kill you and every Okoro backup you have on standby .

Don't FCK with me.

Next week I will mention you when I am in Enugu .

Bring chics.
Ugly or beautiful, you would be red when you are skinned lol, when you come leme know lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us / Buhari And Tinubu Supporters Clash On Twitter Over 2023 Election / OBI WINS AGAIN THESE GUYS WAITED TILL DARK TO COUNT D BALLOTS N OBI EMERGED D WI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.