Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan (1550 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Gossipninja: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yesterday, I was in Ibadan to pay a courtesy call on the HRH Oba Lekan Balogun, the Olubadan of Ibadanland at his Alarere, Ibadan residence. I am grateful for the gracious audience and hospitality. I took note of his wise counsel and requests. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1601911507939467265?t=yr4P-kVnthPmD_8bCBjzuw&s=19

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Gossipninja: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
I am now more convinced that Peter Obi will win South West.

Ibadan in the bag. If you're angry go and jump into Lagoon

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by derecho(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
That picture would be cherished and kept.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin

We all know how it ended……

I think it ended in Bayelsa

This time, it will be ending in Anambra!

Oh! I forgot! peter does not reside in Anambra but Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by God1000(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good, his victory is cocksure

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin grin grin Some people go quench today

Obi, abeg we still need Tinubu lackeys around oooooo grin grin

They must live to see you become a president

They must live to see a better Nigeria

They must live to see how it is done!

FG should please as a matter of urgency ban sniper oooooo grin grin

This election is going to be fun!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Obi is no weakling.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Dapson73(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:

Can't you see and read their body languages?
Arindin.

They are all BATified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Obi is no weakling.

Oh!

GEJ has now become a weakling?

How time flys …
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh!

GEJ has now become a weakling?

How time flys …

Yes na, if I were him the terrorist cum south western and northern president would've been cooling in jail by now his former home during abacha time.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

We are not talking about the past or some that collected brown envelopes, we are talking about those vying for the post of the presidency via Obi!

The difference will be very clear!
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Yes na, if I were him the terrorist cum south western and northern president would've been cooling in jail by now his former home during abacha time.

I hope you will call Peter a weakling too when he loses the election?
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Peter is not the sitting president, it depends what you mean by lose because that language should be we win or we win.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Gossipninja: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You're the weakling.

Imagine crying and being afraid of Obi.

When election is still in February
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by JASONjnr(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

That was when you came up with lies about everything and we sacrificed our votes...

But this time around.....You will be shocked...

You played us ones, we got fooled....

This time around, you'd be made a ridiculous object of mockery...Just as your olodo candidate apportion questions to his delegates and be going about refusing interviews, because he has nothing to offer from his brain....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:

You're the weakling.

Imagine crying and being afraid of Obi.

When election is still in February

Answer my question Mr. man!

Since you said GEJ is a weakling, Will Peter also become a weakling if he loses the election?

Yes or No!

I am testing your hypocrisy
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by BOLATINUBU01: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:

obi will not see 2% in ibadan

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Peter is not the sitting president, it depends what you mean by lose because that language should be we win or we win.

Ok!

I always respect peoples dream even when I know it’s impossible.

I will wait for reality to hit!
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Gossipninja: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Answer my question Mr. man!

Since you said GEJ is a weakling, Will Peter also become a weakling if he loses the election?

Yes or No!

I am testing your hypocrisy

You're the one saying that.

Buhari is more weakling than GEJ.

The North, the West, The South are all under attack.

Unemployment at it's highest.

Poverty the highest ever.

Economy zero

Dollar at 800

Fuel at 300 per liter

Inflation highest.

So who is the weakling now?

Answer me. I know you're a hypocrite but don't make it obvious by running away
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ok!

I always respect peoples dream even when I know it’s impossible.

I will wait for reality to hit!

Your Respect is as coronavirus trying to find friends...keep it the real reality will Hit you and your servants like soon.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

Your Respect is as coronavirus trying to find friends...keep it the real reality will Hit you and your servants like soon.

In the world we come from as Super Humans, we never lose!

If we silent! We already let go! When we outing, Nothing that places it’s feet on Earth, can stop us.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

In the world we come from as Super Humans, we never lose!

If we silent! We already let go! When we outing, Nothing that places it’s feet on Earth, can stop us.

Okay bro, let's pray to God soon everything will clear.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by PandoraObi: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Let a rabbit wear agbada and ofii together in fact wear kembe and abeti-aja together, he will never be a lion, lioness knows her cubs, pig cannot fit in

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Gossipninja: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:

Professor Mahmud
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Obinoscopy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Really? What makes you say that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by socialmediaman: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Peter Obi will likely win Lagos state with a narrow margin.

Peter Obi’s dominance in Lagos is likely to spread to neighboring SW states. People in these cities travel back and forth for trade etc, and they gossip and spread the news while they do

Peter Obi is trying to solidify this with visits to these states, it’s a psychological thing, that’s how politics works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Dyke15(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by obyrich(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gossipninja:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1601911507939467265?t=yr4P-kVnthPmD_8bCBjzuw&s=19
Obi is in Enugu with Pa Ayo Adebanjo and Obj as at the moment. The guy dey waka no be small.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Ofunaofu: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dapson73:

Can't you see and read their body languages?
Arindin.

They are all BATified.

Not really bro, rather they are being threatened
But they know in their inner most minds that Tinubu is not an Omoluabi, he migrated from either of these two countries Togo or Benin Republic and does not represent the interests of Yorubas, rather his personal interest
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Dapson73(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Not really bro, rather they are being threatened
But they know in their inner most minds that Tinubu is not an Omoluabi, he migrated from either of these two countries Togo or Benin Republic and does not represent the interests of Yorubas, rather his personal interest

That's your problem.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi With Yoruba Elders At Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadanlan by Holybaddo: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
They no endorse am oh

Does Baba just did this show to impress him incase e wins the election make e no b like say

Na Tinubu their Son they go wan vote last last

(1) (Reply)

Why Is FG Fighting Peter Obi. Opinion / NBC orders radio, TV stations to stop reporting ‘details’ of herdsmen attacks / Open Letter To President Tinubu: Tunji-ojo Needs Protection......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.