Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs (679 Views)

Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by paxx: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1601672439477702656?s=20&t=lss7oDAmLEiARflG2R_FKQ

Moroccan Player, Sofiane Boufal has apologised to Africans for saying their World Cup win over Spain was a win for Arabs, and forgetting to mention Africa.

"Sorry for forgetting to mention ALL of Africa. Thanks for supporting us. I also dedicate the victory to you of course".

Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by phorget(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kikikiki!
Dem don forget Africa... grin grin
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by Franzinni: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Who was offended? Like who really care who it was dedicated to ... A piece of metal that was given to the team of grown men who could chase a round leather object called a football the most ?

Obi Datti 2023 ... Inshallah!

1 Like

Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by chiefolododo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
France is more African

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by JASONjnr(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Africans weh no get sense before?

It's always all about impressing the other continents.....

While we rubbish and subject Africans to suffering while pleasing the other region...either for religion purpose or for economic booming.....and world Bank support...
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by Millimann: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
And one guy was here few days ago insulting Nigerians and saying saying the Moroccans never ignored Agrica
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by Abfinest007(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good u know
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by habsydiamond(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
On normal grounds, these muslims African countries most especially the white ones no count themselves black oo.. they prefer to be referred to as Arabs than Africans. That aside. Morocco really surprised me in this world... i will continue to root for them till they are out or win the competition. Up Africa, up Morocco
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Their Inferior complexity doesn't change the fact that they are Africans.
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by TheCongo2: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Millimann:
And one guy was here few days ago insulting Nigerians and saying saying the Moroccans never ignored Agrica

Com'on. You are making a big issue out of nothing.
You guys are into Messi and Ronaldo, do you think those 2 even care about Africa ?
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by Sweetvie: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheCongo2:

Com'on. You are making a big issue out of nothing.
[/b]You guys are into Messi and Ronaldo, do you think those 2 even care about Africa ?[b]
@bolded
Actually you really make lot of sense there
I was really angry abt the match but I later reason that I should be happy for Africa not Ronaldo who is fighting for his own country. So I think you got a point there smiley

1 Like

Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by TheCongo2: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
@bolded
Actually you really make lot of sense there
I was really angry abt the match but I later reason that I should be happy for Africa not Ronaldo who is fighting for his own country. So I think you got a point there smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by Sweetvie: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheCongo2:

grin grin grin
Smile... D'où viens-tu?Congo?
You really believe so much in Africa smiley

1 Like

Re: Morocco Player Apologizes 2 Africans 4 Saying Their World Cup Win Was 4 Arabs by TheCongo2: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... D'où viens-tu?Congo?
You really believe so much in Africa smiley

C'est beau l'Afrique ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Picture Of The Year / Hapless Manchester United / Berti Vogts Resigns 20-02-2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.