Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Mods, Do Something About The Spams Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mods, Do Something About The Spams Here (257 Views)

WR3D 2K24 MOD APK (sepker, Lead, Gamestation Mods) DOWNLOAD / Mods Do Something / Top GTA 5 Mods That Makes Gaming Look More Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods, Do Something About The Spams Here by crafteck(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
They are getting too much over the past 2 days, so many spam links, do something before they spoil this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Mods, Do Something About The Spams Here by Chaos14: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
crafteck:
They are getting too much over the past 2 days, so many spam links, do something before they spoil this platform.
Thought i was the only one my followed boards is just completley filled with them from live stream to zxb to car title loans
Re: Mods, Do Something About The Spams Here by crafteck(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chaos14:
Thought i was the only one my followed boards is just completley filled with them from live stream to zxb to car title loans

This is the only reason im here several times daily, i go just boycott
Re: Mods, Do Something About The Spams Here by crafteck(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chaos14:

Abeg make person tag me when the madness stops, im out of here

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 For Sale / $40 Steam Account For Sale / Cryptotab Browser Pro Mod Apk Unlocked For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.