Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him (227 Views)

Nigerians believe in Tinubu, PDP G5 Will Support Him Again In 2027 - Ortom / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre / Bashir Magashi: Bandits Becoming A Nuisance, Nigerians Believe We're Incapable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by Ceenaija(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
In the beginning I never supported Peter Obi because I thought he is one of the politicians with the sweet tongue deceiving the gullible. Of late I discovered that he has prove to all his assertions.
He has the temperament of a good leader, humble, energetic, disciplined and focused.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fact
Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by DSC7: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
ObiDatti all the way....

God Bless OBIdient Nigerians.....

God Forbid BAT thing....
Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Comedy!

Please move thread to jokes section!

Should not be in politics!
Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by Ceenaija(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Comedy!

You have sold your soul to the devil, your redeemtion is difficult. Like it or not Peter Obi is your president.
Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by baretalk: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Obi ruled Anambra for 16 years, his 8 and by his proxy Obaino, obi did not create 100 jobs, anambrans are leaving southeast in droves. Keep the failure in biafra.

Obi was with PDP for 20years, then APGA, he is a political hustler, a stingy greedy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by GoodLife4live: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ceenaija:
In the beginning I never supported Peter Obi because I thought he is one of the politicians with the sweet tongue deceiving the gullible. Of late I discovered that he has prove to all his assertions.
He has the temperament of a good leader, humble, energetic, disciplined and focused.

Fertile State

A Youth: Sir, why're you supporting Tinubu? They said he has Lagos in his pockets. Peter Obi is the new Messiah...

Me: (smile, cut in) You were talking about your NYSC mobilisation earlier.

A Youth: Yes, sir, I'm expecting my call up letter, sir.

Me: Great! Let's talk about that, let's leave Tinubu and Obi to their fate.

A Youth: Yes, sir ...

Me: So, what did you say you want me to do?

A Youth: ... to help talk to your contact at NYSC to mobilize me to a fertile state.

Me: You're right on time, boy! I know just the person who can help us to process your mobilisation to Anambra Sta...

A Youth: Ah! Anambra? Ìlú àwon Íbò where dem dey stay at home every Monday? Is Anambra fertile for corpers?

Me: No doubt, boy! Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra and he has made the state 'fertile' for corpers�

A Youth: Emm..., Uncle, I... I'm not sure corpers can survive at Anambra o...

Me: Stop the joke joor! The same Anambra that new Messiah Obi governed is not fertile for corpers? You don't appear serious...

A Youth: Why not Lagos, sir?

Me: (feign shock) No 'sane' corper will want to get mobilised to Lagos that Tinubu has tucked into his pockets ���

A Youth: (dumbfounded)

Me: (walks away) Let me know when you've made up your mind about going to Anambra�

A Youth: God forbid!

(I looked back just in time to see the youth hitting his thumb and forefinger together over his head - ó tà'ka òsì dànù���).

Copyright:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by favor914: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ceenaija:

Empty Barrel rhetoric talk.
Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by favor914: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Fertile State

A Youth: Sir, why're you supporting Tinubu? They said he has Lagos in his pockets. Peter Obi is the new Messiah...

Me: (smile, cut in) You were talking about your NYSC mobilisation earlier.

A Youth: Yes, sir, I'm expecting my call up letter, sir.

Me: Great! Let's talk about that, let's leave Tinubu and Obi to their fate.

A Youth: Yes, sir ...

Me: So, what did you say you want me to do?

A Youth: ... to help talk to your contact at NYSC to mobilize me to a fertile state.

Me: You're right on time, boy! I know just the person who can help us to process your mobilisation to Anambra Sta...

A Youth: Ah! Anambra? Ìlú àwon Íbò where dem dey stay at home every Monday? Is Anambra fertile for corpers?

Me: No doubt, boy! Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra and he has made the state 'fertile' for corpers�

A Youth: Emm..., Uncle, I... I'm not sure corpers can survive at Anambra o...

Me: Stop the joke joor! The same Anambra that new Messiah Obi governed is not fertile for corpers? You don't appear serious...

A Youth: Why not Lagos, sir?

Me: (feign shock) No 'sane' corper will want to get mobilised to Lagos that Tinubu has tucked into his pockets ���

A Youth: (dumbfounded)

Me: (walks away) Let me know when you've made up your mind about going to Anambra�

A Youth: God forbid!

(I looked back just in time to see the youth hitting his thumb and forefinger together over his head - ó tà'ka òsì dànù���).

Copyright:
Very funny.
Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by GoodLife4live: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
https://fb.watch/g_WPsr7N2Q/?mibextid=2Rb1fB nigerians watch d videos.. Peter obi is a pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN
Re: Peter Obi Prepared For Leadership That Is The Reason Nigerians Believe In Him by Amumaigwe: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Comedy!

To are afflicted by neural corona virus.

(1) (Reply)

Sacks Of Rotting Naira Notes Reportedly Found In Police Barracks / Show Your PVC If You Are 18 yrs & Older! / Makinde Reveals Oyo Is One Of The Safest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.