Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented (414 Views)

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs / Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi / Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
In an interview with Arise News during the Morning Show program, Dr. Chima Nnaji, Nigerian Lawyer, revealed that he did know know much about what Mr. Peter Gregory Obi has done as a governor until now.

Dr. Chima Nnaji made the statement when he was asked if there is ever a governor both past and present in the southeast that can give an idea of he considered an exemplinary governor from the southeast.

Prior to that Nnaji was talking about leadership in the southeast which he said is questionable and that the political parties there are not also doing so much in helping the matter.

However, Dr. Nnaji responded that Mr. Peter Obi is an exemption and that he is considered as an exemplary governor in the southeast. He gave instance that Peter Obi invested in education and the dividends of his investment was shown and known nationally.

Also he said that it is not about the amount of resources in a state but how the resources were being put to use, he said Peter Obi also saved money to be used for a later time.

However, he said

"Peter Obi was certainly one of the exemption, because everybody has know now. I didn't know this much when he was a governor because he was not on the radar but today, you can see how everybody have scrutinized him and the scrutiny on Peter Obi is unprecedented."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5w9ZdHG2M

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique seun

Re: Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented by GoodLife4live: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5w9ZdHG2M

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique seun

Fertile State

A Youth: Sir, why're you supporting Tinubu? They said he has Lagos in his pockets. Peter Obi is the new Messiah...

Me: (smile, cut in) You were talking about your NYSC mobilisation earlier.

A Youth: Yes, sir, I'm expecting my call up letter, sir.

Me: Great! Let's talk about that, let's leave Tinubu and Obi to their fate.

A Youth: Yes, sir ...

Me: So, what did you say you want me to do?

A Youth: ... to help talk to your contact at NYSC to mobilize me to a fertile state.

Me: You're right on time, boy! I know just the person who can help us to process your mobilisation to Anambra Sta...

A Youth: Ah! Anambra? Ìlú àwon Íbò where dem dey stay at home every Monday? Is Anambra fertile for corpers?

Me: No doubt, boy! Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra and he has made the state 'fertile' for corpers�

A Youth: Emm..., Uncle, I... I'm not sure corpers can survive at Anambra o...

Me: Stop the joke joor! The same Anambra that new Messiah Obi governed is not fertile for corpers? You don't appear serious...

A Youth: Why not Lagos, sir?

Me: (feign shock) No 'sane' corper will want to get mobilised to Lagos that Tinubu has tucked into his pockets ���

A Youth: (dumbfounded)

Me: (walks away) Let me know when you've made up your mind about going to Anambra�

A Youth: God forbid!

(I looked back just in time to see the youth hitting his thumb and forefinger together over his head - ó tà'ka òsì dànù���).

Copyright:

Re: Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented by God1000(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Obi is a consummate politician, he has nothing to hide
Re: Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented by Afamed: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Every lie has an expiring date

Re: Dr. Chima Nnaji: Scrutiny On Peter Obi Is Unprecedented by Naira20: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
This further lends credence to the importance of hot water to a teabag.

Before I started supporting PO, I have done underground research, watched interviews he had after leaving office.
Channels TV grilled him and his aides.

Those were the days when maupe seemed bitter for being single and seemed to transfer her frustration on interviewees.

I guess when Tinubu saw the standard of transparency, he ran away from being scrutinized

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi Arrive In Enugu For Nwodo’s 70th Birthday / US States Spend 41% Of State Budgets On (Sec/Tert) Education - NigeriaEconomist / Girl Fight And Naked A Man Who Came To Buy Food With The New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.