Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets (599 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M / “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by treesun: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kaduna residents now skip meals due to the rising cost of foodstuff in the market.

Many residents who spoke to DAILY POST in Kaduna, on Sunday lamented the high increase in the price of foodstuff, ingredients and basic necessities.

A resident of Narayi community in Kaduna, Mr James Madaki said before now, he had three square meals a day with his five children and wife, but now, the story is different since his meagre salary can not afford to buy even ingredients for the meal.

A widow with seven children in Nasarawa community, Mrs Williams Janet expressed anger over the increasing cost of foodstuff.

“I lost my husband in January 2022, when bandits invaded our house in Nassarawa. My five children and I escaped, but my husband was Kidnapped. After demanding millions, which we could not afford, they slaughtered him,” she said

According to her, the family’s situation has gone from bad to worse having lost its breadwinner, adding that they now eat once a day.

Also, Mr Samuel Nduja who stayed in Kajuru said he eats with his family, twice a day, and once on Sunday.

An undergraduate of the University of Kaduna in Goni Gora community, Miss Angela Makama, said she sometimes eats once a day due to the high cost of foodstuff in the market.

” I am from Nasarawa State, schooling in Kaduna. I was only given transport money and N300 meal ticket per day. So, I managed to eat once a day,” she stated

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/11/kaduna-residents-skip-meals-as-price-of-foodstuff-skyrockets/
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by SLAP44: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
No fuel, you're normal, No light, You're normal, No school, you're normal, everyday you go to the market, food prices are up, you're normal, But once you hear Peter Obi, the spirit of hate in you jumps.

Me: No be juju be dat?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by God1000(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is bad, and some bigoted and deplorable folks want APC to continue ruling us.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by SLAP44: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
For me, we want to die of hunger than allow Peter Obi to save us from this imminent economic death.

We prefer buharri who just flew out to the US to chat with friends, than a Peter Obi who can feed us in this country.

For me, we deserve to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by Naira20: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
And Elrufai was in Chatham house saying what he doesn't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by Trapnews: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:
Foe me, we want to die of hunger than allow Peter Obi to save us from this imminent economic death.

We prefer buharri who just flew out to the US to chat with friends, than a Peter Obi who can feed us in this country.

Foe me, we deserve to suffer.
Pitoobi that failed to transform ordinary Anambra. Sense don dey far from people like you. We prefer a strategist that transformed Lagos, even Pitoobi had to relocate to Tinubu's Lagos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by SLAP44: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
If we miss Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria, people should prepare to trek to Chad to beg on the streets.
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by NwaNimo1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hey Yah........

....Let them eat cake!
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by SLAP44: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Trapnews:

Pitoobi that failed to transform ordinary Anambra. Sense don dey far from people like you. We prefer a strategist that transformed Lagos, even Pitoobi had to relocate to Tinubu's Lagos grin

Peter Obi transformed Anambra state, but the hate in your mind will always reject that fact. Don't worry, everyone will chop breakfast las las. Kaduna people have started an early breakfast.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by SLAP44: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
We warned people about buharri but they voted for him.

We are warning you all about atiku and Tinubu, if you like, don't listen.

By this time in 2030, we all will be here laughing as you guys may not afford even a single meal in a day.

Vote Wisely.
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by gift2xl: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Vote Tinubu for more s
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by MasterJayJay: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
The best way to complain is by converting your dissatisfaction with the government into voting them out. Any Babablu Bluublu bulabu is inconsequential.
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hunger everywhere
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by treesun: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Not only Kaduna, Nlpfmod!
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by Osariemen12: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's a pity my good people of the city of crocodiles. It's time to right the wrong.

Vote Peter Obi for the good of all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by asanausana91: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
And some fools are still calling for Tinubu votes. If APC win this election then it shows that Nigeria is not meant to succeed.
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by Bantu10: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Trapnews:

Strategist?? We have seen how he strategised buhari to wreck Nigeria and how he is strategizing Lagos revenue into his pocket.

Pigs without brains
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by Betanaija42moro: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
APC has destroyed this country.
The suffering is getting too much

Let's just see what Peter Obi can do
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by Mrkindness: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hellrufai has destroy our beautiful city of crocodile
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by BossGerald: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2022
I only pity the good people of southern kaduna...God shall see them through.

Vote Obi for good governance.
Re: Kaduna Residents Skip Meals As Price Of Foodstuff Skyrockets by BossGerald: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Trapnews:

Have you been to Anambra??

Pigs that have never crossed the boundaries of ondo state all through their miserable life are first to shout obi failed in anambra...

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Conducted First LGA Elections In Anambra State Since 1998 (Throwback) / Buhari Structures In The North Are Ready To Pay Tinubu Back - Keyamo / Kwara: For Supporting Osuwa Mov't ,police Goes After Top Okada Riders In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.