Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Be Realist And Appreciate Truth - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Be Realist And Appreciate Truth (158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Realist And Appreciate Truth by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
THE PEOPLE AND THE ISLAMIC SCHOLARS

The type of Islamic scholars people wants today are those who would be

1. Motivational speakers
2. only talk about marriages
3. Prayers against enemies
4. Preaching Prosperity
5. and so on

The moment a scholar engages in deep talks about:

1. Aqeedah
2. Bid'ah (innovation in matters of religion)
3. Nullifiers of Islam including love and hate for Allaah's sake
4. How to relate with innovators
5. etc

Automatically, people will have problems with these types of scholars. Isn't it obvious that only people who have disease (of hypocrisy) will have problems with these types of scholars?

People hate scholars who are brave to talk about what some scholars are afraid to talk about for fear of not staining their personality. Defending/protecting your personality is nothing if defending the truth (Pristine Islam), no matter whose ox is gored is less of concern to you.

People align with scholars who would not separate the wheat from the chaff. They want half baked scholars who would accommodate all manhaj, sects etc without distinction.

Oh Allaah, bear me witness that l LOVE SHEIKH MUHAMMAD ALLI JABATA AND ALL OTHER SCHOLARS WHO ARE UPON THE SUNNAH (FOLLOWING ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET) UPON THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE NOBLE COMPANIONS WITH ALL MY HEART and I pray to Allaah to make me firm on that path till the day He takes my soul.

May Allaah keep them (the living and dead among them) firm on the defense of truth.

"And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful". (Q59:10).
Re: Be Realist And Appreciate Truth by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
May Allah guide Jabata and all Muslim into the right path
Re: Be Realist And Appreciate Truth by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
May Allah guide Jabata and all Muslim into the right path

Well, kindly tell us why Jabata isn't on the right path and back it up with dalil from Quran and hadith

(1) (Reply)

O Succesful Muslim Woman / The Ruling Concerning Putting A Knife On A Child In Order To Protect Him | Shayk / Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.