Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Only Difference Between Red And Green Apple! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Only Difference Between Red And Green Apple! (412 Views)

Red Apple Or Green Apple!.. / What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? / Local apple or foreign green apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Difference Between Red And Green Apple! by care4you: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Red apples are fruits
Green apples are vegetables

My Asian friends thought me that.

You guys should make friends, Google won't teach you everything!

Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Difference Between Red And Green Apple! by Greatzeus(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
[sup][/sup]
care4you:
Red apples are fruits
Green apples are vegetables

My Asian friends thought me that.

You guys should make friends, Google won't teach you everything!

Thank you!

Very Stupid submission. Your asian friend? Who or what makes him an authority in the matter?

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Coleslaw Recipes / Ghana Jollof, The Jollof King? / Snake In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.