Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tailor Wanted For A Long Term Contract - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tailor Wanted For A Long Term Contract (396 Views)

Female Tailor Wanted / Tailor Wanted In A Bag Company / Tailor Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailor Wanted For A Long Term Contract by Namaskar: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
I run a fashion business and am in need of a skilled tailor who can discuss with potential clients, determine their clothing needs and preferences, and sew the styles they request. As a contractor, you will be responsible for setting your own rates for the clothing you sew. I will provide you with potential clients, and it will be your responsibility to determine the materials and pricing for the clothes you sew.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please let me know and we can discuss further details.

P.S you must be based in Port harcourt, Rivers state.
Re: Tailor Wanted For A Long Term Contract by Mihzpearl(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2022
I'm interested
How do I contact you?
Re: Tailor Wanted For A Long Term Contract by Namaskar: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mihzpearl:
I'm interested
How do I contact you?

Provide your WhatsApp number. I'd contact you.
Re: Tailor Wanted For A Long Term Contract by Mihzpearl(f): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Namaskar:

Provide your WhatsApp number. I'd contact you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Get Job In Oil And Gas Industry In Nigeria / Urgently Needed / Sales Agent Needed Across The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.