Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,222 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Which Set Of People Needs Copywriting Course? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Set Of People Needs Copywriting Course? (172 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes / Taiwo Aromokun Remarries Secretly, Delivers Another Set Of Twins In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Set Of People Needs Copywriting Course? by Viccobillionair(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Copywriting course is needed by everybody.

Why do I conclude that everybody needs a copywriting course?

This is because everybody is involved in buying and selling, offering services and goods.

If you are not buying today you are selling to someone.

Unknowingly, you are a copywriter because you make use of copywriting skills every day.

What might be the difference is you speak to people about your product but the copywriter put it in print.

For example.

Do you sometimes give discounts when you sell to people?

Do you offer a guarantee on your
product?

Do you give one for free after buying three from you sometimes?

Do you usually persuade your customers to buy now before your product becomes scarce?

These are ingredients used by a copywriter and a lot more.

Let me tell you this, irrespective of what you are trained to become you need to develop yourself personally.

Are you a clergy, economist, artisan,

technician, musician, Doctor, lawyer,

accountant, engineer,

graphic designer, shoemaker,

fashion designer and

a lot more

I can personally create time to teach

you fundamentals of copywriting,

to expose you so that you can have

capacity to learn more.

Yes, anyone can become a copywriter.

Let me be the one to set you in motion into the world of copywriting for FREE.

Feel free to get in touch NOW.
WhatsApp only.

check the WhatsApp line in my signature below.

Once I get 200 committed people. I will create a class for you.

N.B. IS ONLY FOR SERIOUS ONES.
The class starts on December 25.

(1) (Reply)

Printing Branding And Packaging Productions @ 08025281998 / Breaking: Kano Cleric Accused Of Blasphemy Sentenced To Death By Hanging / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi's Followers Releases Yoruba Campaign Jingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.