Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) (29370 Views)

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by asanausana91: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Ask him if killing her at all wether by sharia court is acceptable. Many Muslims were against the mob action only. However, they support the death of someone who "blasphemes" .
only court have the right to kill someone. In her case Sharia court cannot order for her execution because she is not a Muslim.
Atiku said he has condemn it in totality. What else do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Close your eye and imagine if it were Igbo students that murdered a helpless girl in cold blood, burnt her to ashes, post and boast about it. And an Igbo man was the president and yet didn’t condemn or arrest those mobs even though they are known and not hiding like the UGM. Igbo haters from the west would gone haywire .

PS: A prominent northerner, the Adamu guy, who is a staunch APC supporter, supported the killing of this innocent girl
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Acedude: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Ask him if killing her at all wether by sharia court is acceptable. Many Muslims were against the mob action only. However, they support the death of someone who "blasphemes" .

I don’t need to ask him. You have a phone, you have internet, use it. Go to YouTube or google, you will find the interview where he addressed it. I hope you are not one of the obidient people who’s waiting on Obi to come in and do everything for them while they sit back and expect miracle. All the best
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by RealLagosBoy: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
Atiku hates Christians? infact they suppose to slaughter you and sacrifice you to ogun.. you are not useful to the nation u are as useless as your generation is

That's exactly what I am saying. You have been slaughtering Christians but God's anger will surely decend on you. The innocent bloods of the Christians you have killed will continue to hunt you all the days of your life.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Poleski: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
But there are many of his tweets that were not signed that still stand. Fcking liar!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

That's exactly what I am saying. You have been slaughtering Christians but God's anger will surely decend on you. The innocent bloods of the Christians you have killed will continue to hunt you all the days of your life.
shut up stop acting hyprocritely.. if i reveal your secrets to you, you will be shocked you that you are claiming to be Christian don't you use charm and do all kind of diabolic things.. repent you cannot serve two masters together and claim to be a good Christian
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by RealLagosBoy: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

shut up stop acting hyprocritely.. if i reveal your secrets to you, you will be shocked you that you are claiming to be Christian don't you use charm and do all kind of diabolic things.. repent you cannot serve two masters together and claim to be a good Christian

Stop the killings and apologise for the ones you have killed or else when God's anger will decend on you, it will be terrible.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Tony4000: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2022
gotoyes:
God go punish PDAPC
Amen!!!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Stop the killings and apologise for the ones you have killed or else when God's anger will decend on you, it will be terrible.
thank God I have been vindicated I will advice stop using charm and repent and become a true child of God instead of doing part time Christian and part time idolism jesus will reject you.. pls amend your ways ask for forgiveness he will forgive you all your sins and denounce using of evil demonic devices
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by LogicnReason: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Okay. So nothing was wrong with the tweet, you just didn't want it there because you didn't approve it?

You didn't ask them not to tweet next time without your approval, and at leave that particular tweet because there was nothing wrong with the tweet itself in condemning the killing of the innocent girl?

My anger is that no in the studio immediately clarified by asking the above. Yeye man
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by incandescentena: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2022
Britishpea:

Tinubu lives in your head freely . Even while you are asleep he sleeps with you and fucking with you in your dream. Get a life. This one wey u dey is useless.

You are nothing but trash in Tinubus waste land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Pascal9: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Ttalk:
A religious bigot deleted his tweet because of votes
did your candidate even make noise, talkles of even condemning it
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Pascal9: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2022
1Dray:

We will never forget. A fanatic can never rule this country. Never again.
who knows you, Nairaland noise maker
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by RealLagosBoy: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

thank God I have been vindicated I will advice stop using charm and repent and become a true child of God instead of doing part time Christian and part time idolism jesus will reject you.. pls amend your ways ask for forgiveness he will forgive you all your sins and denounce using of evil demonic devices

Even your muhammad will not be able to save you from God's anger. Repent now before its too late.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2022
nedekid:

Thanks. Delta state though.
One love my man!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2022
maasoap:

The way this thing is going, that's your next president from May 29th, 2023 right there.
Obilokan.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Even your muhammad will not be able to save you from God's anger. Repent now before its too late.
see what they say about you guys if they now burn you into ashes people will pitying this stupid being.. well, you are talking to samuel so I don't know which Muhammed will come and save him... what I am telling you is that you should desist from using charms and be claiming to be a true Christian thank God you did not deny the fact that you are using charms and amulets which God desist so which God are serving? remember God is a God of jealousy
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2022
No need to explain now,,,You don CAST already
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by RealLagosBoy: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

see what they say about you guys if they now burn you into ashes people will pitying this stupid being.. well, you are talking to samuel so I don't know which Muhammed will come and save him... what I am telling you is that you should desist from using charms and be claiming to be a true Christian thank God you did not deny the fact that you are using charms and amulets which God desist so which God are serving? remember God is a God of jealousy

Christians are peaceful and loving people. We don't kill. We leave vengeance to God. If your so called muhammad is powerful why are you fighting for him? Allow him to fight for himself.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Christians are peaceful and loving people. We don't kill. We leave vengeance to God. If your so called muhammad is powerful why are you fighting for him? Allow him to fight for himself.
you are not a Christian you are an idol worshiper jesus did not know you
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by 1Dray(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pascal9:
who knows you, Nairaland noise maker

Everyone is not you, that does nothing but live on Nairaland.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by TOSMAK007(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
You condemning Our incoming President about comment then what was your PDAPC comment all about or your messiah you think is coming ?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by TOSMAK007(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
I could remember vividly when we are doing Omisore election back then with Adeleke, those people calling Omisore a murderer then because they wants to ruin his chance are now Mingling with him. In the coming years will should be planning of sending these propaganda people away more importantly than anything else
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Scamburster(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:

grin grin

May the best candidate win
Haha, this your new line.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Scamburster(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I'm frm south south but if i decide to vote in 2023 i'll choose Atiku among those 3 candidates reasons being that as public office holders those 3 candidates served nd embezzled billions frm Nigeria but Atiku went ahead to use the stolen money to employ Nigerians. Infact he's the highest employer of labour among the 3 candidates nd at least he condemned the killing but show me where Tinubu nd Obi condemned the said killing.
Southsouth indeed.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Scamburster:

Haha, this your new line.

U dont like it
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by trendo360: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Reason why una no fit win any election in Nigeria. Critical thinking in politics is the problem of your region.

Even Barack Obama couldn't have condemn Deborah murder case in critical period as this.

Think and grow up man.

DanAugust2021:
Lame reason and reasoning.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jostoman:
Make Una leave Atiku alone

Why?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by MNDY(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
He said he condemns the killing but he did not approve the tweet.

This is like coming and going at the same time

Same thing he said then after deleting. He must be very stu.pid. Are we small children for him to bobo like that. He used Deborah's matter to be adding AA at the end of his tweets from then henceforth as approval/authorization.

He tink say he dey wise.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by Desusi: 3:53am On Dec 23, 2022
suleymman33:
Let's just forget that his action
Just like that?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) by teagomos1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Indeed, H.E Atiku Abubakar is a compassionate leader who feels and listens to the yearnings of Nigerians. Let's Vote him pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.