Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. (616 Views)

Who Are The Two Olive Trees And The Two Prophets? / Today Is The Deal Day - Two Prophets, One Pulpit One Kingdom Message / Who Are The Two Olive Trees And The Two Prophets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by Kenpaly(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good day nairalanders,many men and women of God has been telling me that i am so powerful. The last prayer i went the man of God told me that he saw a crown of king on my head.i told him that i hav no any king in my linage but he said that i may not undastand what will happen. Im confuse about the revalation.
Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by Dapson73(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kenpaly:
Good day nairalanders,many men and women of God has been telling me that i am so powerful. The last prayer i went the man of God told me that he saw a crown of king on my head.i told him that i hav no any king in my linage but he said that i may not undastand what will happen. Im confuse about the revalation.

I think it's better to keep such info to yourself rather than discussing it with people and bringing it to public domain.

2 Likes

Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by ERockson: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Work hard and becom king in your career , it may not mean king as in Royal father. 10 prophet may tell you same thing, that doesn't mean they are telling you the truth or something that will come to pass. In fact, these prophets will confuse you more than they will guide you. Never leave your life based on what Nigeria prophets see concerning your future
Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by babyfaceafrica: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Why are you telling us?

1 Like

Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by Midastorch(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kenpaly:

Maybe you'll be king of your street... Lmfaoooo

1 Like

Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by Eriokanmi: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kenpaly:
Keep it to yourself guy and pray along for manifestation because the likes of the prince of persia are much in this world, those who have seen your glory ahead of you and fighting hard to either block, delay or destroy it. In the book of Daniel, chapter 10, verse 13. Daniel prayed but the answer to his prayers were blocked by the Prince of Persia. This prince is not a human being but an evil angel. So pray always, that God's purpose for your life comes to pass and abstain from sin....steer clear of sexual sins.
I have my own too and it's within me. Some of them have come to pass already. This life na wicked place. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by wickyyolo: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kenpaly:

a crown means you have a woman in your life. so you can go ahead and marry her. Go n marry
Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by newdawnlive: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
why king when you can be President, Governor, Senator or Minister king is no no for me if any prophet tell me that he will hear win
Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by Adeolaeniola(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Brother, work hard to achieve your goals, prophecy without action always look like a fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by christistruth01: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Embrace Jesus Christ fully and pray non stop
Wicked people have also seen it

Avoid strange friends and strange women

1 Like

Re: Two Prophets Told Me That I Have Crown On My Head. by Kobojunkie: 5:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Kenpaly:
Whatever crown they claim to have seen on your head has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, or the Kingdom of God, so be careful as you go forth with those men. undecided

(1) (Reply)

33 Steps To Consistent Church Growth - A New Ebook / Who Be Jesus Sef, Na Zazoo Dey Reign Now.. Say Singer Portable (full Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan Shocking Revelation On Murphy Afolabi's Death And More Nolly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.