Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku (18603 Views)

FCT Insecurity: ‘Tinubu Will Find Lasting Solution’ – Atiku’s Ex-Aide, Bwala / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by iwaeda: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, on Sunday said he met with Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State five times in Abuja, Port Harcourt and London.

Speaking at The People’s Townhall meeting, Atiku said the meeting was aimed at resolving the crisis within PDP.

He, however, noted that the meeting had no way forward.

According to Atiku: “I have met Wike two times in Port Harcourt, two times in Abuja, one time in London, personally. It is not on my part; it is on the other side; I am waiting for him.”

Wike is aggrieved with the leaders of PDP after he lost during the party’s presidential primaries.

The governor was initially aggrieved that Atiku snubbed him for Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State as his running mate.

Wike and his group, the G-5 integrity group also called for the resignation of Iyorchia Ayu as National Chairman of the party.

They noted that the North shouldn’t produce the party’s flagbearer and national chairman.

Wike and his group demanded that the position of the national chairman should be zoned to the Southern part of the country.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/11/pdp-crisis-i-met-wike-five-times-without-solution-atiku/

8 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by iwaeda: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wike is pained. angry grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by Thortp(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
E pain am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by zeuss: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Where there is no Justice you will never find Peace.

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by 3verblazing(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Patiently waiting for wike's response. grin

9 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by SLAP44: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku is trying to steal the mandate of the south east grin

But it won't work.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by gtrust: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Solution might be impossible!
Reason is simple: Atiku connived with Ayu to steal the mandate from Wike “legally” live on television.
Dino lifted the traitor up
Ayu called him hero of democracy.

Anyway, at this stage, the damage is done!
Even if Wike decides to support Atiku it wouldn’t work.
So much water don pass under the bridge.

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by iwaeda: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
JAMO84 was here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by OLADD: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
zeuss:
Where there is no Justice you will never find Peace.
Stop the arrant nonsense! Which justice are you referring to?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wike is engaged in anti party activities. Not now close to election

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by SLAP44: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Wike is engaged in anti party activities. Not now close to election

Sack him if you have the guts, let's see atiku lose this election in 2022.

17 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
It is not on my part; it is on the other side; I am waiting for him.”

This is not a responsible and honest remark. So when he loses tomorrow, he will still blame Wike and not take responsibility and blame for choosing Ayu over the G5. smh

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
The arrogance sha ..it's not on My part ?? Who says that so you are not ready to shift ground you are only waiting for wike to accept your offer ?

Wike maybe a loud mouth but what he is asking is not impossible for Atiku to do honestly

At least call for ayu to resign openly for equity , fairness n justice then if he refuses to resign then you have done your bit

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by OLADD: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
gtrust:
Solution might be impossible!
Reason is simple: Atiku connived with Ayu to steal the mandate from Wike “legally” live on television.
Dino lifted the traitor up
Ayu called him hero of democracy.

Anyway, at this stage, the damage is done!
Even if Wike decides to support Atiku it wouldn’t work.
So much water don pass under the bridge.
For your information, Atiku did not steal any mandate from Wike. A primary was conducted and Atiku emerged victorious.
With recent developments, is Ayu not right for calling Tambuwal a hero of democracy?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by slivertongue: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wike has a game. Five unfruitful meetings

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by OLADD: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:

But it won't work.

The next president of your clan. Obi would fight to take third position in the elections if he decides not to step down.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by slivertongue: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
OLADD:

For your information, Atiku did not steal any mandate from Wike. A primary was conducted and Atiku emerged victorious.
With recent developments, is Ayu not right for calling Tambuwal a hero of democracy?

@d bolded.
It showed the chairman was in touch with him for the benefit of the winner. Ayu's utterance betrayed him

34 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by OLADD: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is not on my part; it is on the other side; I am waiting for him.”

This is not a responsible and honest remark. So when he loses tomorrow, he will still blame Wike and not take responsibility and blame for choosing Ayu over the G5. smh
That's a firm answer from a honest presidential candidate. Do you want him to play with words and massage Wike's bloated ego?
With or without Wike, Atiku will win next year.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by OLADD: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
slivertongue:

@d bolded.
It showed the chairman was in touch with him for the benefit of the winner. Ayu's utterance betrayed him
Ayu's utterance did not in anyway betray him. If Wike had emerged PDP's flagbearer, Tinubu would have won the election even before the cast of first ballots and Nigeria would have been confined to one party state.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by OLADD: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:

Atiku WILL NOT loose the next election. Quote me on this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
OLADD:

Ayu's utterance did not I'm anyway betray him. If Wike had emerged PDP's flagbearer, Tinubu would have won the election even before the cast of ballots and Nigeria would have been confined to one party state.

Why haven't Tinubu won it then? Clown �

Just open your dirty system and be spilling gutter

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
SLAP44:

Na their party affair. Wetin concern me. But it is anti party activity. Yes or no
Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by ekanx27(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
You met with Wike, you gave him your word but always fail to implement it. What do you expect?? Atiku can't be trusted QED.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by slivertongue: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
OLADD:

Ayu's utterance did not I'm anyway betray him. If Wike had emerged PDP's flagbearer, Tinubu would have won the election even before the cast of ballots and Nigeria would have been confined to one party state.

I didn't go beyond the bolded. A party chairman shouldn't allow excitement get over him. He should have kept his cool as the umpire. He has learnt to watch his tongue.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by zeuss: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
OLADD:

Stop the arrant nonsense! Which justice are you referring to?

Turn of the south...... Leadership Justice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by slivertongue: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
OLADD:

Atiku WILL NOT loose the next election. Quote me on this.

The coming election is about a formidable Party and a formidable Candidate. APC is the party they have numbers and Atiku is the candidates he has the network. LP and NNPP will benefit from the fall out from the two, infact they are already benefiting. Tinubu's baggages will eventually put a stop to his ambition. A presidential candidate should come clean in most if not all fronts. Atiku is underrating the crisis in the PDP, imagine losing 8 governors. Haba na!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by OLADD: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
zeuss:

Turn of the south...... Leadership Justice.
Why didn't Obasanjo and Wike cry blue murder when Jonathan succeeded Obasanjo in 2011 after the death of Ya'adua? Justice is not peculiar to one section of the country. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by onomeabuja: 1:54am On Dec 12, 2022
iwaeda:
Wike is pained. angry grin grin grin
Very pained bro....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by onomeabuja: 1:57am On Dec 12, 2022
SLAP44:

But it won't work.

Carry ur Obi comot for here jare
Obi is just a spoiler n him, u & all his supporters will regret it next year..
Keep deceiving him & let him b flying around with people's sweat na him sabi grin
Atiku is d man

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by omowolewa: 2:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Maybe you didn't go there with solutions

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by HitRun(m): 3:50am On Dec 12, 2022
ekanx27:
You met with Wike, you gave him your word but always fail to implement it. What do you expect?? Atiku can't be trusted QED.

Were you there? What word did Atiku give Wike?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku by another1: 4:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Wike is very stubborn and playing anti-party activities.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.