Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. (488 Views)

Dog Owners Help!!! / Whatsapp Group For Cat Owners And Lovers Only... / Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by Lilsameey: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
I have a cat at home but am planning on moving the cat with me to school. The journey is about 6 hours or more than depending on the driver, or any other issues that can be accompanied on the road. I need tips on how to get my cat prepared for the journey and also about the litter etc. Cat owners, abeg help me.
Re: Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by Lilsameey: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Cat owners make Una help me oo.
Re: Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by Uchenna10(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lilsameey:
Cat owners make Una help me oo.

Lol

Shey u get sack bag ni?

1 Like

Re: Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by Lilsameey: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Uchenna10:

Lol

Shey u get sack bag ni?
Sack bag, It will die nah, What am concerned about is how the cat will urinate, eat and defecate during the journey and am planning on getting a cage for it.
Re: Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by Uchenna10(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lilsameey:
Sack bag, It will die nah, What am concerned about is how the cat will urinate, eat and defecate during the journey and am planning on getting a cage for it.

If it's a normal bus, I'd advice u to take the back seat.. for u and ur cat

1 Like

Re: Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by Lilsameey: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Uchenna10:

If it's a normal bus, I'd advice u to take the back seat.. for u and ur cat
Okay, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by harmargedon: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lilsameey:
I have a cat at home but am planning on moving the cat with me to school. The journey is about 6 hours or more than depending on the driver, or any other issues that can be accompanied on the road. I need tips on how to get my cat prepared for the journey and also about the litter etc. Cat owners, abeg help me.
when traveling avoid giving your pet food or drink the night before. Feed only when you arrive your destination. Put your cat in a ventilated box, and keep close to you for proper monitoring.
Re: Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
There are some pet carriers and bags for when traveling, there are also tiny houses for cats made for when traveling, in that way, you can feed you cat before you leave and put a little box within the pet carrier or the pet bag, or even a small cage.

But if you can't afford to buy either the pet carrier, bag, the cage, or the tiny cat house, you can get a big box, not too big though, make some holes around the box for ventilation and put your cat and the litter box inside.

Before you can get inside the taxi, explain to the driver that you're carrying a cat inside the box and ask if it's okay with him.

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Cobra In The Plane Forces Emergency Landing / German Shepherd Coughing / Why Police Arrested Man Who Named His Dog Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.