Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho (1335 Views)

Yoruba Will Break-away From Nigeria Latest By December, Says Sunday Igboho / Armed Fulani Men Invading Yorubaland, Says Are Onakakanfo / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
there is no election in south west by Sunday Igboho and the message is clear So you can cry all you want

On election day, if them born your papa well, come out and stop voters.
Your next of kin will tell your surviving relatives the difference between South West and South East.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

On election day, if them born your papa well, come out and stop voters.
Your next of kin will tell your surviving relatives the difference between South West and South East.
You should be telling Sunday Igboho that and not me
He's the supreme leader of the yoruba nation
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your father hawking gala in Ojuelegba doesn't agree with you.
By the way, you are calling someone a slave when your akpu parents are crying marginalization and begging for freedom. You're so used to slavery, you don't even know you're a slave.
I'm sure I am way older than your father. Besides if my father can hawk gala at Ojuelegba he is more responsible than yours who died and bequeathed agbero life to you.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You should be telling Sunday Igboho that and not me
He's the supreme leader of the yoruba nation

A kin fi ọmọ re b'ore.

It is people like you that we use as scapegoats. That's your purpose in life, to be a scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

I'm sure I am way older than your father. Besides if my father can hawk gala at Ojuelegba he is more responsible than yours who died and bequeathed agbero life to you.

You are older than my father but you are supporting UGM. Can you see that you're a compound idiot?
My father is alive and balling. Your own father is currently under the bed, hiding from teenage mkpurummiri addicts with guns.
They will still catch your parents and use their flat heads to sharpen machete.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bantu10: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Well done Anambra1son continue peddling lies.

Urchin, we know you can't read

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

A kin fi ọmọ re b'ore.

It is people like you that we use as scapegoats. That's your purpose in life, to be a scapegoat.
Sunday Igboho just declared no election in Yoruba land and instead of attacking him for making such declaration since he's the supreme leader of the Yoruba nation , you're threaten people that ain't part of your Yoruba nation agitators

Baba abeg go and challenge Sunday Igboho for making such declaration o jare

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sunday Igboho just declared no election in Yoruba land and instead of attacking him for making such declaration since he's the supreme leader of the Yoruba nation , you're threaten people that ain't part of your Yoruba nation agitators

That was news before he went on exile. I think don't expect you to understand, never seen an akpu head who is sensible.
I am not threatening you, I am promising you that if you try to disrupt elections in the South West, the Police, DSS and other security agents will kill you like dogs. Keep that madness within your Imo state where you come from.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Globad(f): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You used "just declared" for a news of 2021?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You are older than my father but you are supporting UGM. Can you see that you're a compound idiot?
My father is alive and balling. Your own father is currently under the bed, hiding from teenage mkpurummiri addicts with guns.
They will still catch your parents and use their flat heads to sharpen machete.
E pain am. Lol
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by OduduwaRep: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2022
We the Real sons of Oduduwa,says No Oduduwa No Election.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by fehintiola324: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Seems Peter Obi's lies and propaganda is not selling well over there.Seems Peter Obi's lies and propaganda is not selling well over there....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Details Emerge On Tinubu’s London Meeting With Wike, Others / Bwala Dumped APC Because Tinubu Turned Down His Request For Money - Afegbua / Video: Mayor Of Chicago Wishes Nigerians “Happy Independence Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.