Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors (18695 Views)

Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency / Leave Sinking Party, APC Woos Aggrieved PDP Members / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2022
ejimatic:
G5 governors will vote like this:. Wike LP Makinde APC Ortom APC ( Ortom will prefer Yoruba as the president not another Fulani again) etc
pele mind reader
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by rolams(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2022
DanAugust2021:
Suswam performed better than Ortom as a governor, but was disgraced for owing worker's salaries for some months (during the time of massive rigging), talk more of Ortom that has performed abysmally bad, owes worker's and pensioners 4 times what Suswam owed and has the guts to contest for Senate now that rigging will be minimised. We'll return the favour to him and his cohorts at the polls.

Hahaha
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2022
obi58:

Where is PDP planning to get bloc votes in the south?

Is it from Obedient Delta? Or obedient Rivers? Or Obedient Akwa Ibom? Or Obedient Bayelsa? Or Obedient North Central? Or APC dominated west?

Apart from the north which he is fiercely contesting with APC where is he going to get 25%?
you do not know and understand politics but one thing I like about social media is that it will give privilege to show your ignorance and mediocrity.. pdp will win all the south south states and win at least 3 states in south east and will have a very good percentage in North central, north east and south west and APC will have more votes in North west and south west and Peter obi will have his major votes in south east and south south and penetrate the north central especially benue state, Jos and Abuja because of the high concentration of ibos population in this state and some Christian votes annex to it
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Devoted apostle of Wike you said?

Was Wike not once a dedicated apostle of Amaechi?

Was Amaechi not once a dedicated apostle of Odili?

Wike helped to install Secondus at PDP's helm...the same Wike pulled him down to advance his own interest. Wike felt that with Secondus at the helm, his chances at the presidential primaries were slimmer.

Meanwhile, Atiku, Tambuwal & co, outsmarted Wike by pretending to be with him in the removal of Secondus, only to bring in the own man, Ayu.

If you followed, Wike was roaring and boasting before the PDP primary, saying that he could never step down for anybody. The ouster of Secondus and enthronement of Ayu made him feel strongly that Atiku's chances were narrowed - a dummy that the North sold him.

Even his once dedicated Tambuwal was the main man in the grand scheme to tame Wike's notoriety in the PDP. Would you blame Tambuwal? He got his interests too. Or is Wike the only one with the prerogative of interest?

Wike is only playing catch up...he is in a fix. No party would want to associate with him beyond the elections. Whether APC, PDP, NNPP or LP, they are all only trying to see how much is left of Wike to be used. Wike is now empty...what is it they say about empty vessels again...

Oga, the name of the game is interest..

omo I dove my cap for you you are a student of politics you really understand the reality of the game

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by Josephbrightt: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2022
How many politicians can really trust Atiku?
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2022
DanAugust2021:
I tell you. We'll give it to them woto woto, from Atiku, to Ortom, to Uba and all the useless politicians in Benue State irrespective of political party. Someone should tell Ortom that integrity is not only about PDP primaries, it's also about paying worker's salaries, executing projects and the likes.
dont be a deceived wike will never support a Peter obi the loser wike is much concerned about his political future he is just using Peter obi to garned empathy and catch cruise
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by Iretii0511(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Lolz.. If osibanjo was contesting, Atiku will win before 11 am.. Even a minister had more votes than the VP during primary. Osibanjo is lightweight in politics abeg

Buhari would have been solidly behind him. Besides, Osibanjo is loved by the masses but not by the political class.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by obi58: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you do not know and understand politics but one thing I like about social media is that it will give privilege to show your ignorance and mediocrity.. pdp will win all the south south states and win at least 3 states in south east and will have a very good percentage in North central, north east and south west and APC will have more votes in North west and south west and Peter obi will have his major votes in south east and south south and penetrate the north central especially benue state, Jos and Abuja because of the high concentration of ibos population in this state and some Christian votes annex to it

Lol wishful thinking.... Nothing nothing for PDP bros.

They shot themselves in the foot by fighting wike.

See better wake up. The days of winning election by buying votes are long gone. In 2023 people's vote will count.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by Amumaigwe: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Chinonye2022:
One thing wike wil understand is that money don't guarantee loyalty in politics those people are just following him because of his money especially fayose bode George and ortom and again they day wike will back any presidential candidate publicly apart from Atiku he will be suspended

PDP will loose the election and the strangers will leave thereafter, then another Wike will be needed to rescue the party and keep it going till 2027 when the stranger will come back from Dubai and all over to contest again. Where is the another Wike?
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2022
obi58:

Lol wishful thinking.... Nothing nothing for PDP bros.

They shot themselves in the foot by fighting wike.

See better wake up. The days of winning election by buying votes are long gone. In 2023 people's vote will count.

okay wike is the intercessor for Nigerians to tell us how we will vote and who we will vote for abi? let me be clear with you so you are projecting peter obi will win the election ba? it seems you took mpkpuri this morning sha dont run mad you know this thing has no cure
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by obi58: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
dont be a deceived wike will never support a Peter obi the loser wike is much concerned about his political future he is just using Peter obi to garned empathy and catch cruise

You wish. You think Wike will pitch his tent with APC? A party of promise and fail? He knows that the betrayal he got in pdp will be a child's play compared to that which he will get in APC if he ever makes that mistake.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by obi58: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

okay wike is the intercessor for Nigerians to tell us how we will vote and who we will vote for abi? let me be clear with you so you are projecting peter obi will win the election ba? it seems you took mpkpuri this morning sha dont run mad you know this thing has no cure

I don't like people who can't have logical arguments like adults without bandying insults like illiterates.

If you want to win an argument make your point with a superior argument and not resort to insults like an agbero. Oh wait.....
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2022
obi58:

You wish. You think Wike will pitch his tent with APC? A party of promise and fail? He knows that the betrayal he got in pdp will be a child's play compared to that which he will get in APC if he ever makes that mistake.
keep deceiving your sense politicians do not think they way you wish them to do for your own selfish desire.. wike will go for what will secure his political future because he is still young and he can never support Peter obi cause he knows he has nothing to gain.. he said he will provide logistics for Peter obi not openly declare that Peter obi is their choice.. wike is a very Intelligent politician but his weakness is he talks to much and it has damage his reputation and political career than he expected
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2022
obi58:

I don't like people who can't have logical arguments like adults without bandying insults like illiterates.

If you want to win an argument make your point with a superior argument and not resort to insults like an agbero. Oh wait.....
because you sound stupid, silly disgusting to hear.. if you have nothing logical and reasonable to say here you better save your ass from insults and despise or else we will teach you lesson on how to talk reasonably
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2022
MrCGPA:
The way Nigerians are always Cheated by the Northerners is alarming. They are admitted in the Higher institution with less JAMB Score and after graduation they Secured the Best Federal Government Job in Nigeria. They want to keep Rulling the Country so that only their Children will be in delicate National position. Any Southerners supporting a Northern Candidate is a Fool. In all Fairness Igbos Should equally be tried.

Northern doesn't cheated southern, southern make themselves cheaper. What would happened if we admitted students with the same scored, come to employment same.southern will frustrate his person in the MDA which a northern will gladly take in his fellow brother in MDA.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by obi58: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

because you sound stupid, silly disgusting to hear.. if you have nothing logical and reasonable to say here you better save your ass from insults and despise or else we will teach you lesson on how to talk reasonably

Truth is always bitter.

You have nothing to offer that's why like an empty barrel all you can do is make noise like the agbero that you are.

I understand sha na the shameless urchin work you dey on because of the 5k dem don settle you.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by alimiadedayo1: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
obi58:

Truth is always bitter.

You have nothing to offer that's why like an empty barrel all you can do is make noise like the agbero that you are.

I understand sha na the shameless urchin work you dey on because of the 5k dem don settle you.
it is very easy to detect obituary followers by their high level stupidity and ignorance.so anybody that does not support obituary is supporting tinubu for your information, I am a yoruba man and I am not supporting Tinubu but If I had only two choice I will rather support tinubu than supporting a hypocrite pro- biafra candidate called peter obituary..most of you obituarist are idiots and sycophants who have nothing upstairs to think on their own
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by Latestreport1: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Tambuwal meets Ortom as PDP woos aggrieved Governors

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3wTJwixjY
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by obi58: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

it is very easy to detect obituary followers by their high level stupidity and ignorance.so anybody that does not support obituary is supporting tinubu for your information, I am a yoruba man and I am not supporting Tinubu but If I had only two choice I will rather support tinubu than supporting a hypocrite pro- biafra candidate called peter obituary..most of you obituarist are idiots and sycophants who have nothing upstairs to think on their own

Stop pretending.... You're against Obi and Atiku and you're not supporting Tinubu? Lielie! Shey you dey wine me?

Just to show say you no get sense at all....

How can you support APC with the current situation of the country?

Is this the change and the. Next level? Petrol dey your area? How much per litre? How much is rice in your area? How much is dollar in your area? Is Nigeria more secure than it was 8 years ago? I'm sure you heard that 133 million Nigerians are now living below the poverty line? How much is left in our foreign reserve? How much debt has been accrued in the last 8 years?

Is this not why your principal Tinubu cannot come forward to debate with other candidates as to why Nigerians should vote APC again? Is this not why you people are looking to campaign based on ethnicity and Muslim Muslim?

When I call you an empty barrrel it's because I know you cannot answer these basic questions without looking stupid. That's why all you can do as an agbero is to continue to bark meaninglessly like a rabid dog.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tambuwa the betrayer.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by lukency(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
If I be wike I go tear heavy slap on the face of that betrayer called Tambuwal.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by shortIGBOman: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
MrCGPA:
The way Nigerians are always Cheated by the Northerners is alarming. They are admitted in the Higher institution with less JAMB Score and after graduation they Secured the Best Federal Government Job in Nigeria. They want to keep Rulling the Country so that only their Children will be in delicate National position. Any Southerners supporting a Northern Candidate is a Fool. In all Fairness Igbos Should equally be tried.

Trash.
Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by garfield1: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
rolams:
Ortom wey dey run for Senate. This is dangerous game for him.

It is not.benue dont want anything fulani
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by rolams(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
garfield1:

It is not.benue dont want anything fulani

Ok oooo.
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by Buharidgeneral: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hero of democracy
Re: Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors by Sunnyja: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
olahero:
I don't know how they are intending to do it but PDP won't clinched the Presidency.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY TO GREATER NIGERIA, VOTE BAT, VOTE APC FROM BOTTOM TO TOP
You know within your heart that you didn't mean what you just typed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: / More Trouble For Justice Sylvester Ngwuta / Buhari Knew Of Maina’s Governorship Campaign In Kano - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.