Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

This Is How To Download BORROWED BOOKS On Archive Digital Library Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is How To Download BORROWED BOOKS On Archive Digital Library Website (269 Views)

This Is How To Download BORROWED BOOKS On Internet Archive Digital Library / This Is How To Download BORROWED BOOKS On Archive Digital Library Website / "I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Download BORROWED BOOKS On Archive Digital Library Website by Ayoaderinola: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2022
If you're one who loves to get book from this website, archive. org, and you've always wanted to download them but they're under the BORROWED BOOKS section, this is how to download those ebooks. Very easy to understand.

Note: You'll need a laptop to do this.

Watch the tutorial here to understand it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7nonjeN89U

(1) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries For US Passport Holders / E-learning / Why Tinubu Is Buhari Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.