Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu (651 Views)

US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Any slave to APC need to have his head examine.APC Will not win we can't reward failures we rather have Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by MyMouth(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Is Tinubu the president or minister for petroleum? You guys were the ones jubilating that Tinubu was sideline in this government oo, now u want to put the failure of the same government on him

3 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by PureMe01: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2022
MyMouth:
Is Tinubu the president or minister for petroleum?
but same criminal thiefnubuu told us to vote out Jonathan when fuel price was #60 and promised us that $1=#1

We are still waiting for the $1 to #1

Fraudsters! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2022
MyMouth:
Is Tinubu the president or minister for petroleum? You guys were the ones jubilating that Tinubu was sideline in this government oo, now u want to put the failure of the same government on him
slave spotted . APC is a party leading and Tinibu is APC National leader .party is what people vote and not individual .that why amechi became governor and yayaha Bello . We will not vote APC and Tinibu .is an abberation . To vote and suffer .we rather take new risk with Atiku or obi .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Hoelujohn: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2022
MyMouth:
Shey you dey ok like this? No be Tinubu dey praise and shout Buharrrrrrri up and down?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Foolishbuhari: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
MyMouth:
Same tifnubu whose economic policies were implemented by this government according to former minister of finance, Kemi Adeosun?

Nonsense talk!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
slave spotted . APC is a party leading and Tinibu is APC National leader .party is what people vote and not individual .that why amechi became governor and yayaha Bello . We will not vote APC and Tinibu .is an abberation . To vote and suffer .we rather take new risk with Atiku or obi .
u can’t bully people to support u

Calling people Slave will not make them vote your candidate instead it will make your candidate lose their vote

3 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:
u can’t bully people to support u

Calling people Slave will not make them vote your candidate instead it will make your candidate lose their vote
lies you dey long queues and supporting APC is madness and slave

5 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
lies you dey long queues and supporting APC is madness and slave
u people should understand that since the beginning of creation people have always had choices

U can’t insult people for their choices in a democratic setting,the same way u believe your candidate is the best is the same way others believe their candidate is the best so

Live n let live

Vote your candidate n don’t b bothered about other peoples choices

That’s maturity

3 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:
u people should understand that since the beginning of creation people have always had choices

U can’t insult people for their choices in a democratic setting,the same way u believe your candidate is the best is the same way others believe their candidate is the best so

Live n let live

That’s maturity
some are too dull to make choices that will not hurt them . only slaves do Mass suffering and still return the people to power .that is wrong .

4 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
some are too dull to make choices that will not hurt them . only slaves do Mass suffering and still return the people to power .that is wrong .
u keep using d word slave

Peter obi n tinubu we’re once governors

According to results n achievements tinubu did far better than peter obi so what are u saying?

With obi lecturers went on strike for 6 months n nothing of that happened in lagos

With obi doctors went on strike for 13 months n nothing like that happened in lagos

With obi anambra igr didn’t grow n there was no infrastructure cos obi didn’t believe in it while tinubu boosted d igr of Lagos,built infrastructures

So tell me how obi is better than tinubu

3 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:
u keep using d word slave

Peter obi n tinubu we’re once governors

According to results n achievements tinubu did far better than peter obi so what are u saying?

With obi lecturers went on strike for 6 months n nothing of that happened in lagos

With obi doctors went on strike for 13 months n nothing like that happened in lagos

With obi anambra igr didn’t grow n there was no infrastructure cos obi didn’t believe in it while tinubu boosted d igr of Lagos,built infrastructures

So tell me how obi is better than tinubu
am talking about the fuel issue now not some history lesson we would not vote APC / or there president candidate . I rather vote SDP . You cannot fail to Manage the Nation and we are buying fuel for 309 then you expect us to reelect same party .only slave to suffering will .Lagos is among world worst city in several poll . With massive poverty , homeless and open defecation HQ of Africa .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
am talking about the fuel issue now not some history lesson we would not vote APC / or there president candidate . I rather vote SDP . You cannot fail to Manage the Nation and we are buying fuel for 309 then you expect us to reelect same party .only slave to suffering will .Lagos is among world worst city in several poll . With massive poverty , homeless and open defecation HQ of Africa .
which state are u from?

I am 100% sure u won’t say d truth

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Okoroawusa: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Even if I buy fuel for 1000 I am voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu....is there anything else you want to say?

2 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by DMerciful(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2022
But you know your fo0lish choices affects everyone. The people that did not vote for Bubu in 2015 snd 2019, are they spared from Bubu's ineptitude?

In democracy, the thoughtful ones have to do what it takes to prevent the thoughtless ones from pushing everyone over the cliff
Godwin4444:

Live n let live

That’s maturity

3 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by DMerciful(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Even you're not from Lagos! I don't know most Yoruba claim to come from Lagos
Godwin4444:
which state are u from?

2 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Even you're not from Lagos! I don't know most Yoruba claim to come from Lagos
I am from oyo state

Which state are u from?

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2022
DMerciful:
But you know your fo0lish choices affects everyone. The people that did not vote for Bubu in 2015 snd 2019, are they spared from Bubu's ineptitude?

In democracy, the thoughtful ones have to do what it takes to prevent the thoughtless ones from pushing everyone over the cliff
so insulting people will make them vote your candidate right?

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by DMerciful(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Haven't you done enough damage already by voting Bubu twice and wrecking the country?

You want to be allowed to use poor decision making to wreck everybody?
Godwin4444:
so insulting people will make them vote your candidate right?

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by DMerciful(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2022
I'm from Delta State, but i have stayed in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun in SW...i had my worst experience in Lagos. A place of bedlam
Godwin4444:
I am from oyo state

Which state are u from?

2 Likes

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Haven't you done enough damage already by voting Bubu twice and wrecking the country?

You want to be allowed to use poor decision making to wreck everybody?
the problem with u people is u are ignorantly aggressive n thereby creating more enemies for your candidate

What makes u feel I have ever voted in Nigeria?
I didn’t vote in d last 2 election cos both candidates don’t worth me queuing in d sun

On this I am undecided but truth b told I don’t think I will vote obi even if I will vote

His supporters have created more enemies than friend for him n insulting everyone at d slightest provocation

This is the hitler style of governance n same thing with their ipob way

Even if I am voting it will never b obi,I would have voted obi if things didn’t degenerate to this level with his supporters insulting,bullying,issuing threats n all that

U can insult me I don’t care but if I am voting it can’t b obi

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:
which state are u from?

it doesn't matter it where there are no danfo and people sleep outside and poo out side and we will not allow druggies eat our tax via alphabet we will not allow OLUOMO do anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Godwin4444: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
it doesn't matter it where there are no danfo and people sleep outside and poo out side and we will not allow druggies eat our tax via alphabet we will not allow OLUOMO do anyhow.
tell us the state u are from n leave stories

Are u ashamed of your state?

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Conner44: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:
the problem with u people is u are ignorantly aggressive n thereby creating more enemies for your candidate

I didn’t vote in d last 2 election cos both candidates don’t worth me queuing in d sun

On this I am undecided but truth b told I don’t think I will vote obi even if I will vote

His supporters have created more enemies than friend for him n insulting everyone at d slightest provocation

Even if I am voting it will never b obi,I would have voted obi if things didn’t degenerate to this level with his supporters insulting,bullying,issuing threats n all that

Imagine you’re lying on your mat at home shivering seriously from acute malaria and typhoid fever and someone comes in to help you with two tablets in both hands.

In his right hand is anti-malaria medicine and in his left hand is honey coated sugar capsules . . . so you’re trying to tell me that you will jump and collect the sweet but useless capsule just because the anti-malaria one is bitter? Even while knowing that the sugar tablet is a placebo and only the malaria drug will be able to cure you?

In fact I must insult you. you are a very f00lish man go and eat your pvc or vote your agbado druggie angry

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:
tell us the state u are from n leave stories

Are u ashamed of your state?
that not the topic

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by Munamoqel: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even if I buy fuel for 1000 I am voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu....is there anything else you want to say?
slave . spotted.

1 Like

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by samuel051: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:

same thing u re accusing someone is wat u are doing.. are obi supporters going to rule d country or obi himself.. everyone is just tired of apc govt..I pray d best person with d country's interest at heart wins,not someone who thinks it's turn by turn something,while masses commits suicide on daily basis.
Nb: I don't even have PVC talkless of voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by DMerciful(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
You think by voting Obi you're doing anybody a favor? Whether you vote or not, you'll feel the effects of wrong candidate voted in.

Again, you're not doing anybody whether you vote for Obi or not
Godwin4444:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Buy Fuel 31O And Vote APC And Tinibu by profacid(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
No mind the urchins suffering and smiling

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Landed In Imo State / Dem Don Betrayed Tinubu After Collecting Money From Him. (Video) / Mammoth Crowd Welcome Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.