Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah (18221 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by mejai(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2022
What a nonsense write-up did I just read?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by jaymaf(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Please , is Peter obi the president of nigeria or even a sitting governor in one of the south east states

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by BigIyanga: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Willful ignorance at its peak. Borno is Boko Haram’s jaccuzi’s relaxation spot. They’re not holding Shetima and Zulum accountable.
Kaduna-ABJ highway and train routes are controlled by terrorist… El Rufai and GMB are still in office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2022
All this paid miscreants sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by michoim(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Wow! What an expository write up! May God help Nigeria not to make another mistake. Black on black attire always is very satanically symbolic. The same man that immediately proceed to Egypt to fraternize with the ancient powers of Pharaohs, immediately after clinching the LP presidential ticket; is something very very worrisome, not talk of the red flags/ warnings of Asari Dokumbo and Prof. Charles Soludo
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by fadre5(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Irrespective of party difference I must confess OP, I admire your analytical prowess. One among the best here on Nairaland.

Continue your good works of being a compatriot. Only haters will come for your head, I stand with you on this.

Message is clear like crystal, oya make una cut messenger head.....
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Abassmt: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:
Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-and-the-face-of-biafra-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Source iReporteronline.
This is a technical knockout to these people, please take it easy.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Max82: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Please don't be driven away by sentiment , Peter obi I know as anambra governor is a straight forward person. Please remember we are just advocating for one thing a better country for us and our children.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Alexaonfleek: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-and-the-face-of-biafra-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Source iReporteronline.
You people should continue with your lies and propaganda.
I need either atiku or tinubu to enter power, it seems Nigerians haven't suffered enough.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by 2blessed01(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2022
360degreess:
Obi can never be trusted with the leadership of this country.Thank God he will never smell Aso rock.
Pained soul

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2022
They are coming for his head! These ipob mad people think they will get to Aso rock by fear and intimidation
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Tannhauser(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
How much Tinubu dey pay this mvmv writer sef?

For Tinubu to be a frontrunner in the presidential election of over 200 million people, it shows that something is fundamentally wrong with the black man.
Not just the black man, the Nigerians especially. Reason why i hate them and their accursed country so much. Just so you know, i am Nigerian and i am ashamed of the fact. Reason why I left. So my childreb will not feel the same deep shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by treatise: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
This Benin boy and his uselèss propaganda again.

Seems you have forgotten that Buhari is the President of Nigeria and APC is the ruling party.

When Goodluck Jonathan was President, he and PDP were blamed for the insecurity in the country and the Boko Haram terrorists activity in Borno, with Kashim Shettima being the governor of the state.

Today, instead of Blaming President Buhari and APC for the insecurity in the country, you're blaming a bloody civilian, a presidential candidate for the insecurity in this country.

Do you even have sense at all?

You're not blaming Buhari, or the Governors in the South East, but a bloody civilian like you and I. All because he's from South East and contesting to be President.

Any mod that takes this trash to front page, should be ashamed of his/herself.

What nonsense opinion write up is this Ireporter?

Modified: I said a stupid mod will push this to front page, and I wasn't disappointed.

Below is Peter Obi Condemning the killings in SE. What else do you guys want from him?
Is Osigwe a benin name or was there anytime benin ws annexed by Biafra?
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Max82: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Black is only a colour ,
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Zeezenho: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Pa fasonranti daughter was murdered in cold blood tinubu exonerated the killers and blamed poor Evans an Igbo man.

Bokoharam is busy killing burning raping innocent women even taking over Abuja this idiot said nothing he did not blame shettima or atiku not buhari.

Now their is killings in the east the petty man wan to drag Peter obi into it.

Oga go rest your paid propaganda will not work.obi is the next Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by joeyswift(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2022
The writer writes like the lunatic on the throne. Is Peter Obi the President or Governor? Are you aware PO is just an ordinary citizen? You cease to hols the Government of the day accountable, only to hold a private citizen accountable. The write is the biggest joke of the century. Shame on you for calling obedient movement an offshoot of IPOB. You should as well call the soro soke movement an offshoot of IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Sindicate: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2022
treatise:

Is Osigwe a benin name or was there anytime benin ws annexed by Biafra?

See how stupid you are? Is Osigwe his last name??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by 00FFT00(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

As always, shame and repudiation will continue to reside with those who willfully elect to stand the truth on its head. This is what you do.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by baretalk: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2022
This is Obi's real face.

Obi's blood flows in his son, that is Obi's son standing on Nigerian flag, saying death to Nigeria. Obi trained his son to be a anti Nigerian biafran terrorist sympathizer.

His mission is to actualize biafra when he takes power, ipob are his society members.

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Sindicate: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2022
fadre5:
Irrespective of party difference I must confess OP, I admire your analytical prowess. One among the best here on Nairaland.

Continue your good works of being a compatriot. Only haters will come for your head, I stand with you on this.

Message is clear like crystal, oya make una cut messenger head.....

Urchin, you should be the one showing us your real face. "Irrespective of party difference" my foot! Support your urine machine with your full chest, nobody go beat you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Babastrong(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2022
o ya! the zombidients and Obi supporters will be crying and barking now. they are as emotional as their "god and saviour" see them below.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by DOnlooker(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2022
This mumu boy that doesn't even know how to write a captivating story. Always scrapping very long and boring epistles full of craps from his warped mind. I think the people paying this kind of blockheads should sometimes review their work because they generate zero results.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Sindicate: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2022
baretalk:
This is Obi's real face.

His mission is to actualize biafra when he takes power, ipob are his society members.

That picture has been proven to not be Peter Obi's son, but your own foolishness na follow-come so you can't reason properly

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by fadre5(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Zombie sorry o, I no know say e pain you
Sindicate:

Urchin, you should be the one showing us your real face. "Irrespective of party difference" my foot! Support your urine machine with your full chest, nobody go beat you!!
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Afamed: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
What did you expect from a Terrorist patron?

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by tk4radi: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
One single court action on you, and you will remain silenced forever.

Continue putting nonsense thoughts across
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by baretalk: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Sindicate:

You flat heads like sucking the ass, of the swiinger gay fool Nnamdi cownu. Subhumans biaflans grin
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by GoAndVerifyNow: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Seems you have forgotten that Buhari is the President of Nigeria and APC is the ruling party.

When Goodluck Jonathan was President, he and PDP were blamed for the insecurity in the country and the Boko Haram terrorists activity in Borno, with Kashim Shettima being the governor of the state.

Today, instead of Blaming President Buhari and APC for the insecurity in the country, you're blaming a bloody civilian, a presidential candidate for the insecurity in this country.

You're not blaming Buhari, or the Governors in the South East, but a bloody civilian like you and I. All because he's from South East and contesting to be President.

Modified: I said a stupid mod will push this to front page, and I wasn't disappointed.

Below is Peter Obi Condemning the killings in SE. What else do you guys want from him?

One thing you should always bear in mind is that it takes someone to be so senseless before the person can support Tinubu.

So whenever you are debating any Tinubu follower or supporter, you bear in mind that you are dealing with a senseless person.

Enough said.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by Sindicate: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2022
fadre5:
Zombie sorry o, I no know say e pain you

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah by rapcy(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

You sure say you read wetin OP write, did you comprehend it? The picture you posted, did it look like he was condemning it or just being disturbed about the killings?
Make una dey use una head oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Efcc Detains Adenuga, Otedola And Others. / EFCC Shuts Obat Oil’s Tank Farm OverN1.2b Subsidy Cash Diversion / House Of Representatives Passes 2017 Budget Of N7.44 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.