Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party (344 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen Of 69 Senate Committees (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by Anambra1stS0n: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Lagos structures are good to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by Anambra1stS0n: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by chatinent: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Politics...a very dirty game.
Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by Uptoyou(f): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Peter Obi has brought this party to prominence. Who sabi labour party before?

2 Likes

Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by julaion: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
This ones will only be labouring to their death for the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that looted Anambra beyond repairs.

Sorry to say but the Nigeria presidency is no consolation to the Ipob chairman.
all wailers will die tonight grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by seunmsg(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Boys wey no fit deliver their compound dey form local government chairman. Na election dey Una go understand wetin be structure for Lagos. For now, keep up the delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by julaion: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
Let Peter Obi first win a single counsellor for labour but Oshomole n Mimiko won a whole state for labour. The Pandora Criminal is yet to win a thing but be rest assured to know how empty he is when he is unable to win a single thing for labour in the 2023 election.

I always know you as an urchin who likes spreading unfounded fake news,Adams Oshiomhole ran for Governor of Edo State under the Action Congress Party in 2007 and not Lp

Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by Uptoyou(f): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
Let Peter Obi first win a single counsellor for labour but Oshomole n Mimiko won a whole state for labour. The Pandora Criminal is yet to win a thing but be rest assured to know how empty he is when he is unable to win a single thing for labour in the 2023 election.

Don't bring that to me. I am OBIdient. Peter Obi will win come 2023.
Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by femisplash: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Boys wey no fit deliver their compound dey form local government chairman. Na election dey Una go understand wetin be structure for Lagos. For now, keep up the delusion.
LG Chairmen?.. I dey laff gan. These court jesters won't cease to entertain us. Shebi Peter Obi no dey give shishi?, Doyin Okupe has bought new SUVs, Obi is flying branded jet, who no like better thing?. Boys must chop.
Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by Bluntguy: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2022
femisplash:

LG Chairmen?.. I dey laff gan. These court jesters won't cease to entertain us. Shebi Peter Obi no dey give shishi?, Doyin Okupe has bought new SUVs, Obi is flying branded jet, who no like better thing?. Boys must chop.
It will soon dawn on you urchins and your leader Bulablu bulaba that Lagos is not your personal property
Re: Lp Inaugurate 20 Lg And 37 LCDA Chairmen Of Lagos Lp Party by BOLATINUBU01: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:
Peter Obi has brought this party to prominence. Who sabi labour party before?
mimiko was a governor under LP

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju In Kaduna / The Northerners You Call COWS Have Not Burnt Down Any INEC Office -Wakili / Atiku Vows To Resuscitate Industries In South East To Boost Nigeria’s Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.