Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos (379 Views)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / Bendel Is Bigger Than The Entire SE As A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by abc115: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2022
LP rallies in South East could not hold due to sit at home and chaos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2022
APC and Tinubu were the first to put rally on Monday and you all had orgasm over that.

Urchin What happened?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Moh247: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2022
cry

A police inspector killed for absolutely no reason

Obi had the guts to even rationalize IPOB using Dr Akunyili's death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Moh247:
cry

A police inspector killed for absolutely no reason

Obi had the guts to even rationalize IPOB using Dr Akunyili's death

Cry cry baby.
Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Day169: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2022
I think it's high time IPOB/ESN and the South East begin to have a rethink and re-strategize if Peter Obi and Labour Party are to have a real shot at the Presidency.
Their show of strength in paralysing the South East is only to the detriment of their Son (Obi) at the elections if most of the people become fearful of coming out to vote at the coming elections.
.. so, which way "Eyimba"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2022
We sell all kinds of window blind, beautiful designs of 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panels, Linoleum carpet, fluted panel and wall cornice. Our material are very durable and affordable
For more enquiries, check my signature for contact
Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2022
LIAR!!!
Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Joevics(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2022
abc115:
Is Abia and imo states not in South east? I thought Peter Obi held a rally in Imo a week ago?

No wonder they call you guys urchins. Always high like your master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by julaion: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
abc115:
urchins will always be urchins grin

Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by PrettyBolu(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2022
A friend who is not Nigerian was asking me if Peter Obi is from the ruling party and Tinubu the opposition. He asked because he tried following the 2023 election and he noticed that Tinubu miscreants are always attacking Obi, creating lies and propaganda to smear him.

I said no Obi is not in the ruling party. Tinubu is in the Ruling party. Obi is actually in a Tiny party that has not ruled Nigeria before.

My friend was shocked. He said what then are Tinubu supporters scared of? Why are they always attacking Obi? Why are they threatened by him? Why are they embarrassing themselves and behaving like they are the opposition trying to get into power?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Okoroawusa: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2022
PrettyBolu:
A friend who is not Nigerian was asking me if Peter Obi is from the ruling party and Tinubu the opposition. He asked because he tried following the 2023 election and he noticed that Tinubu miscreants are always attacking Obi, creating lies and propaganda to smear him.

I said no Obi is not in the ruling party. Tinubu is in the Ruling party. Obi is actually in a Tiny party that has not ruled Nigeria before.

My friend was shocked. He said what then are Tinubu supporters scared of? Why are they always attacking Obi? Why are they threatened by him? Why are they embarrassing themselves and behaving like they are the opposition trying to get into power?
Anakogheri
Re: IPOB/ESN Forced Obi/LP To Suspend Rally In SE As Region In Chaos by Christistruth00: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Labour Party Members Always Fighting Over Money? / Wike: As From January, We Will Campaign For Our Presidential Candidate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.