Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Birthday Celebration: Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu At 56 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday Celebration: Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu At 56 (293 Views)

Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu As He Bagged Degree In Law / Senator Rafiu Bags Degree In Law At Baze University / Easter Celebration: Hon Mathew Omegara Encourages Constituents To Be Hopeful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Celebration: Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu At 56 by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Birthday Celebration: Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Sen. Rafiu At 56 Birthday Anniversary

....Wishes Him Victory At Poll

The National Director Contact and Mobilization for Atiku Care Foundation, ACF, Honourable Bukoye Marooph Bintinlaye has congratulated the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Kwara South Senatorial candidate, Senator Rafiu Adebayo Ibrahim, PhD, FCIB, on the occasion of his birthday anniversary.

Senator Adebayo Ibrahim was born December 12, 1966.

In a statement on Monday, Bintinlaye said, "May I use this medium to congratulate my friend and brother Senator Rafiu Ibrahim on the occasion of your special day today.

"At 56, you have continued to be an excellent leader and respected philanthropist. And your contributions to humanity are immeasurable.

"Yours have been impressive antecedents in Kwara South. You have been meeting seemless expectations of Kwara people especially because of your rich background. You therefore raise the bar in politics and governance to meet the aspirations of Kwara people.

"I pray that God give you good health, better understanding, wisdom, vision and more courage to build on the foundation laid by former Senate President Bukola Saraki to take Kwara State to an enviable level."

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn $50-$200 Every Month Using Amazon Kdp For Smartphones / Ebookbeast Review ⚠️ Scam Or Legit / Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages - Life Success!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.