Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO (1409 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2022
https://fb.watch/hmEJ4VUZvr/

Video clip of Ebubeagu shooting sporadically on Saturday at Owerri Ebeiri in orlu LGA IMO STATE
#maryyoungstv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2022
As usual you are always on ground to cover the event! (you created) grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
As usual you are always on ground to cover the event! (you created) grin grin grin

Mumu this is Facebook. Your blackmail is dead on arrival

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

[s]Mumu this is Facebook. Your blackmail is dead on arrival[/s]
I guess Igbos is the only news on Facebook

No be human being post am for Facebook grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Janajack: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2022
All these paid agents of destruction that are working for Tinubu and Atiku will never know peace.

Let me make it point clear here, Atiku and Tinubu will never rule this Country again, if they like let them send hoodlums to burn all the INEC Offices in Nigeria.

It's all over for Tinubu and Atiku.

Know this and know peace or you will learn it the hard way

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2022
May God give ebubeagu strength to defeat ipob in our land.. criminals has no place in Igbo land

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Godwin4444: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Janajack:
All these paid agents of destruction that are working for Tinubu and Atiku will never know peace.

Let me make it point clear here, Atiku and Tinubu will never rule this Country again, if they like let them send hoodlums to burn all the INEC Offices in Nigeria.

It's all over for Tinubu and Atiku.

Know this and know peace or you will learn it the hard way
so u are blaming tinubu n atiku despite d fact that simon ekpa made it clear there won’t b election

When u are ready to face the truth then your problem will b solved

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by DeepThroater: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubu call your agberoes away from SE.
grin
Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Janajack: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:
so u are blaming tinubu n atiku despite d fact that simon ekpa made it clear there won’t b election

Try to know the source of allegation before you conclude.

Below are the names of Tinubu supporters, Agents, Social media workers, popularly known as Tinubu Urchins.

Go through this list carefully, you will see the so called Mazisimonekpa name there.

This list is with the DSS as I'm talking to you now. The Police will fish them out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Godwin4444: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Janajack:
Try to know the source of allegation before you conclude.

Below are the names of Tinubu supporters, Agents, Social media workers, popularly known as Tinubu Urchins.

Go through this list carefully, you will see the so called Mazisimonekpa name there.

This list is with the DSS as I'm talking to you now. The Police will fish them out
these useless chestbeating is y I dont like joining issues with people like u coupled with your unreasonable attitude

Simon ekpa made it clear n loud for all n sundry that there will b no election in Biafra land n they will frustrate the Nigeria government but u don’t care about a man who made a threat n he’s carrying it out but u want to keep chasing shadows by blaming people online

The problem with u igbos is that u know the source of your problem but u will never tackle it,so unknown nairalanders should b blamed but simon ekpa who boasted about frustrating Nigeria government should b overlooked

Lets see how far u go with this your attitude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by RestructureNig3: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
May God give ebubeagu strength to defeat ipob in our land.. criminals has no place in Igbo land

Ipob is Igbo and Igbo are ipob, silly jihadist

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by BOLATINUBU01: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Awon werey

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by yarimo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by BOLATINUBU01: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Awon OSU DON START TO DEY KILL THEMSELVES

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by BOLATINUBU01: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
ALAIGBO Is burning

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Ipob is Igbo and Igbo are ipob, silly jihadist
why are you hiding . Come out and say it.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Spy360(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Godwin4444:

Simon Ekpa is political. One of the politicians is using him, that at least is clear.

IPOB have already dissociated themselves from this fake sit at home the first day it was announced.

Also, the burning of INEC offices is nationwide, so this one is Simon Ekpa working for political miscreants. And who else can we suspect if not either APC or PDP?
Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by RestructureNig3: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
why are you hiding . Come out and say it.

You're the one hiding, come out and listen to it

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by RestructureNig3: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ALAIGBO Is burning

Yorubaland is burning

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:

You're the one hiding, come out and listen to it
put down your location and phone number if your ipob is igbo
Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:

If Nigeria government wants to arrest me as an ipob, it's not hard, they will just take my ip address and arrest me here, ipob do their protest in Nigeria, how many have been arrested? Are ipob hiding or using vpn?
Ipob have representatives both in government, we are indigenous people of Biafra, go and do your ancestry test, you must be a fulani descendant claiming Igbo.
see as you have become a fugitive in your claimed Igbo ipob land. you can only hide in ur key board any d buhari is ready you people are gone.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by fireback: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by Beremx(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Personal photographer of Ebubeagu terrorist organization. I greet you o!
Where’s that bastard that always call his mother ashewo and akwuna? I am waiting for you on this thread.

Ndi ara grin
Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Buhari your Fulani master can't do anything to indigenous people of Biafra, my ip address is open for security agents to see. Ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob and that's your lord buhari is powerless
why are you afraid to display your phone number if you claim you own ani Igbo nile, don't hide in cyper cafe and be forming owner of the land.
Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by okeysoninv: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Like I said before, my ip address is open to nairaland, you think nairaland is faceless forum? I'm not giving you my number because you don't need phone number to make an arrest.
I want use to pray for you. why are you scared
Re: Sit At Home Ebubeagu Vs IPOB Gunmen Heavy Gunfire - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Like I said before, my ip address is open to nairaland, you think nairaland is faceless forum? I'm not giving you my number because you don't need phone number to make an arrest.

I love the way you're giving IPOB criminals hot hot

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Agberos And The 2023 General Elections (A Must Read)! / The Sad Truth About Obi, Tinubu & Atiku Supporters MUST READ / I Support Dissolution Of This Country Based On Today's Occurrence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.