Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) (5706 Views)

Real Muslims Now Against Yoruba Muslims / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe / Media Lies: They Are Now Claiming IPOB Burnt 15 Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
It is so unfortunate to the highest degree that Nigeria is being presumed and/or censored to be a Muslim nation.

This is just the tip of the iceberg to what this EVIL APC government is secretly planning.

Imagine a country of over 200 million people, yet APC Muslim presidential candidate couldn't see at least a Christian to be his running mate but decided to choose an alleged boko-haram sponsor as his vice.

If there is no agenda of FULL DECLARATION and ISLAMIZATION of Nigeria, why will a president and vice President be from one religion (MUSLIM) even in a secular country like Nigeria?

If you like keep your dirty brain and mouth shouting “ my name is Israel, I am a member of Digbolugi Christian assembly, a choir and my vote is for tinubu/shetima” by the time your children are forced to start going to ile-kewu instead of school, your names are forced to be changed to arabic names, your daughters, mother and wife are reduced to sex “animals” then your eyes will be cleared.

Shebi we are telling you now and you thought the election is like Messi and Ronaldo fights, you will soon have sense. Mind you, not everyone will suffer because I WILL NOT SUFFER WITH YOU. NEVER!!

Christians Wake Up!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by AlexBells(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2022
I support it, one day my Igbo Muslim brother would be the chief Imam or president of the republic of Islamic state lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Robinmido(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Lazy day dreamers.

31 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
It is so unfortunate to the highest degree that Nigeria is being presumed and/or censored to be a Muslim nation.

This is just the tip of the iceberg to what this EVIL APC government is secretly planning.

Imagine a country of over 200 million people, yet APC Muslim presidential candidate couldn't see at least a Christian to be his running mate but decided to choose an alleged boko-haram sponsor as his vice.

If there is no agenda of FULL DECLARATION and ISLAMIZATION of Nigeria, why will a president and vice President be from one religion (MUSLIM) even in a secular country like Nigeria?

If you like keep your dirty brain and mouth shouting “ my name is Israel, I am a member of Digbolugi Christian assembly, a choir and my vote is for tinubu/shetima” by the time your children are forced to start going to ile-kewu instead of school, your names are forced to be changed to arabic names, your daughters, mother and wife are reduced to sex “animals” then your eyes will be cleared.

Shebi we are telling you now and you thought the election is like Messi and Ronaldo fights, you will soon have sense. Mind you, not everyone will suffer because I WILL NOT SUFFER WITH YOU. NEVER!!

Christians Wake Up!!!!

I agree totally with you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Vote4Obi: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2022
When I see how ignorant and naive some so-called Christians are in Nigeria, I will just shake my head. They should go and read about Turkey, a once Christian nation where the apostles like Paul, Peter and rest usually visit and congregate among other followers of Christ is today a totally Islamic nation!

Christians in North are suffering the most as they face constant persecution and gradual indoctrination into Islam. If it continues at this pace, a time will come when most Christians in middle belt will have to accept Islam to survive and thrive. Same thing will eventually happen in SW. They already have one leg in the SW and wouldn't require much. Worse still, while SW Christians embrace their Muslims in brotherhood, their Muslims don't seem to reciprocate. They're gradually becoming intolerant like Northern Muslims!

If Tinubu succeeds in his Mu-mu ticket, it will be the beginning of the end for Christians in Nigeria.

Instead of all Christians in Nigeria to see Peter Obi as God's devine intervention to save them, some foolish ones decide to play tribal sentiments.

Anyways, what will be will be, at worst, it will be a survival of the fittest scenario and we know those who would overcome.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Pierocash(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nobody or devil can islamize even northern Nigeria not to talk of the entire Nigeria. They can try all they want,kill one or two Christians there,but Islam can never override Christianity in Nigeria here no matter the region they want to operate from.

Any Christian who votes a mu-mu ticket is a fool and doesn't wish his generation well.

Let them be deceiving them that religion doesn't count but competence. In Nigeria here, religion has become the key considering factor in voting a candidate here, those guys in the other religion are not nice,or tolerant. Conquest is just the only mission they have on Earth here and will do everything within their power to try to achieve it . So if you like as a Christian,go and mumu yourself

20 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Samade7: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote4Obi:
When I see how ignorant and naive some so-called Christians are in Nigeria, I will just shake my head. They should go and read about Turkey, a once Christian nation where the apostles like Paul, Peter and rest usually visit and congregate among other followers of Christ is today a totally Islamic nation!

Christians in North are suffering the most as they face constant persecution and gradual indoctrination into Islam. If it continues at this pace, a time will come when most Christians in middle belt will have to accept Islam to survive and thrive. Same thing will eventually happen in SW. They already have one leg in the SW and wouldn't require much. Worse still, while SW Christians embrace their Muslims in brotherhood, their Muslims don't seem to reciprocate. They're gradually becoming intolerant like Northern Muslims!

If Tinubu succeeds in his Mu-mu ticket, it will be the beginning of the end for Christians in Nigeria.

Instead of all Christians in Nigeria to see Peter Obi as God's devine intervention to save them, some foolish ones decide to play tribal sentiments.

Anyways, what will be will be, at worst, it will be a survival of the fittest scenario and we know those who would overcome.

Mixture of sensible and senseless sentences.
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by NwaliE01: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don't even know what to say, but I can't join issues with an ignorantly blessed persons.
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote4Obi:

You are the one who is ignorant.

When Buhari was head of state, his defacto Vice was also Muslim (Idiagbon). They were both very powerful, and yet they never Islamized Nigeria.

You all keep mentioning Turkey as if it was today that Turkey became an Islamic country. Islam expanded in Turkey in the 11th century.

No country can be Islamized today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by AntiTerrorist: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
We yoruba christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC terrorists told yoruba muslims not to vote yoruba christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so SW Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. Christians are not stupid beings.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Christians Wake Up!!!!

You all keep seeing agenda and Islamization.

You all said the same in 2015 in a bid to discredit Buhari.

There is no country that can be Islamized in today's world.

In Osun state, Adeleke and his Deputy are Christians, yet Osun is a secular state. No one is complaining.

You Christians like to play the religious card and are always the first to claim victims.

Buhari and Idiagbon were both Muslims and they never Islamized Nigeria.

IBB who made Nigeria a member of an Islamic organization had a Christian Vice President.

Instead of playing the religious card, why not try to look at the persons of Tinubu and Shettima. These men are some of the most liberal Muslims you will ever find. Tinubu even has an evangelist as a wife, and his associates include Osinbajo, an RCCG pastor.

You people should focus on issue-driven matters and not petty stuffs.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Nightwolf1: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You all keep seeing agenda and Islamization.

You all said the same in 2015 in a bid to discredit Buhari.

There is no country that can be Islamized in today's world.

In Osun state, Adeleke and his Deputy are Christians, yet Osun is a secular state. No one is complaining.

You Christians like to play the religious card and are always the first to claim victims.

Buhari and Idiagbon were both Muslims and they never Islamized Nigeria.

IBB who made Nigeria a member of an Islamic organization had a Christian Vice President.

Instead of playing the religious card, why not try to look at the persons of Tinubu and Shettima. These men are some of the most liberal Muslims you will ever find. Tinubu even has an evangelist as a wife, and his associates include Osinbajo, an RCCG pastor.

You people should focus on issue-driven matters and not petty stuffs.

A church Rat and Poisoned Holy Communion.
This statement sums it up. Thîefnubu has no iota of liberalism to the moon and back.

Talking about his wife being a Christian? Oh he doesn't give a hoot about what creed his wife belongs. And lastly, u can never look sane trying to defend Thîefnubu. It makes you a mad man automatically.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nightwolf1:

A church Rat and Poisoned Holy Communion.
This statement sums it up. Thîefnubu has no iota of liberalism to the moon and back.

Talking about his wife being a Christian? Oh he doesn't give a hoot about what creed his wife belongs. And lastly, u can never look sane trying to defend Thîefnubu. It makes you a mad man automatically.

You can't mention Islamization in the 21st century without sounding dumb.

I mean, how do you think Tinubu can Islamize the country?

Even military head of states with all their powers could not do it. It is a civilian president who will now do it. A civilian president who has the NASS, the governor's forum, and the Nigerian Christians and traditional worshippers to contend with?

It is impossible in a democracy, even in our own kind of terrible democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Nightwolf1: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Even military head of states with all their powers could not do it. It is a civilian president who will now doing it. A civilian president who has the NASS, the governor's forum, and the Nigerian Christian and traditional worshippers to contend with?

Islamization comes gradually. It could be fully implemented when your are long gone. It happened in other climes and it can be possible here if nothing about it is done.

Using political processes is just about how it can be achieved. Here in Abuja, it is gradually taking shape unnoticed. Some govt departments are occupied by a particular faith.

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by sotall(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Even military head of states with all their powers could not do it. It is a civilian president who will now do it. A civilian president who has the NASS, the governor's forum, and the Nigerian Christians and traditional worshippers to contend with?

Just look at Nigeria currently.

All head of security apparatus are headed by muslims. From the Navy, to Airforce, police , Army, immigration, nscdc, etc. They are all headed by muslims.

Nigeria's president is a muslim. The senate president is a muslim, the leader of the house of reps is a muslim. Until recently, the chief justice of the federation was a muslim. The current minister of justice is a muslim.

Now go to the heads of most political appointments of Buhari since 2015, over 90% are muslims .

This is the islamization we are talking of.
Look no further.

If Nigerian Christians become fools and vote Tinubu , then they are doomed.

That means Both president and vice-president will be muslims for another eight years.

Then when they are done, the North will demand power, and guess what it will be another muslim.

That is straight 24 years of a muslim being Nigeria's president.

Before Christians will wake up and raise their voices, they will all become fugitives in their own country.

If you are a Christian and you think this doesn't matter, sit down and think about it properly

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Taba21: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Christians Wake Up!!!!

There are no Christians in Nigeria apart from Jehovah witness and the Jehovah witness are few in number
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by bdon123(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
I hav also had to educate others abroad who asked question assuming naija is a muslim state.Had to tell dem its nearly a 50/50 muslim /christian population

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BornKiller: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's even possible that one day you may grow brain cells.

AlexBells:
I support it, one day my Igbo Muslim brother would be the chief Imam or president of the republic of Islamic state lol

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BornKiller: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Spoken like a true follower of fake "prophet" child rapist Sex Award Winner (SAW) from Mecca

Taba21:

There are no Christians in Nigeria apart from Jehovah witness and the Jehovah witness are few in number

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
sotall:

Just look at Nigeria currently.

All head of security apparatus are headed by muslims. From the Navy, to Airforce, police , Army, immigration, nscdc, etc. They are all headed by muslims.

Nigeria's president is a muslim. The senate president is a muslim, the leader of the house of reps is a muslim. Until recently, the chief justice of the federation was a muslim. The current minister of justice is a muslim.

Now go to the heads of most political appointments of Buhari since 2015, over 90% are muslims .

This is the islamization we are talking of.
Look no further.

If Nigerian Christians become fools and vote Tinubu , then they are doomed.

That means Both president and vice-president will be muslims for another eight years.

Then when they are done, the North will demand power, and guess what it will be another muslim.

That is straight 24 years of a muslim being Nigeria's president.

Before Christians will wake up and raise their voices, they will all become fugitives in their own country.

If you are a Christian and you think this doesn't matter, sit down and think about it properly

Go and check Tinubu's cabinet when he was governor of Lagos state.

Did you know that as governor of Borno, Shettima sponsored many Christian pilgrims to Jerusalem.

He had aides from all the major tribes of Nigeria, as well as across the two major religions.

Tinubu and Shettima are very liberal.

Before you join others to criticize blindly, read about these two men as governors. Pay attention to their associations. You will realize that they are not religious bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
You and who is Islam state? Make una dey respect una self oh...

If you know u wanna convert The country to full Islam let me kuku ma remain for my Yankee
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by kettykin: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
What else do you expect when someone is contemplating Muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Islamization comes gradually. It could be fully implemented when your are long gone. It happened in other climes and it can be possible here if nothing about it is done.

Using political processes is just about how it can be achieved. Here in Abuja, it is gradually taking shape unnoticed. Some govt departments are occupied by a particular faith.

It can 't happen without the will of the people.

Look at Iran in the 1970s. The people of Iran were the ones who decided through referendum to be an Islamic country. No leader forced them.

We are not in the 11th century. We are in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by nike4love: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Its not about making noise or shouting its not possible, constitutionally Nigeria is an Islamic state...
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Dhury: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
You want biafra but against Islamic State
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by sotall(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Did you know that as governor of Borno, Shettima sponsored many Christian pilgrims to Jerusalem.

He had aides from all the major tribes of Nigeria, as well as across the two major religions.

Before you join others to criticize blindly, read about these two men as governors. Pay attention to their associations. You will realize that they are not religious bigots.

Oga..close your mouth!

Lagos is a state and Nigeria is a country.

Dont bring that taquiyya nonsense here for we know what it entails.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Nightwolf1: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It can 't happen without the will of the people.

Look at Iran in the 1970s. The people of Iran were the ones who decided through referendum to be an Islamic country. No leader forced them.

We are not in the 11th century. We are in the 21st century.

Islamization in our local parlance means, Islam dominating other religions thereby creating a lopsided social system with Islamic proposition.

Considering the above, you won't be forced to be a Muslim but you won't have a choice lest you would be left out in the scheme of things.

Ask yourself why some people are adopting Islamic names just to be admitted into NDA.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Islamization in our local parlance means, Islam dominating other religions thereby creating a lopsided social system with Islamic proposition.

Considering the above, you won't be forced to be a Muslim but you won't have a choice lest you would be left out in the scheme of things.

Ask yourself why some people are adopting Islamic names just to be admitted into NDA.

You have started diverting.

As for me, I have never heard about anyone adopting Islamic names to get into NDA.
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
sotall:

Oga..close your mouth!

Lagos is a state and Nigeria is a country.

Dont bring that taquiyya nonsense here for we know what it entails.

I can't even make any sense of what you wrote.
Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by asanausana91: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Do you know that Shettima stop the teaching of CRS in all secondary and primary schools in Borno?
I have said it,any foolish Christian that vote for Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket his family will be the first casualty when these fanatics start implementing the Sharia law.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) by Nightwolf1: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You have started diverting.

As for me, I have never heard about anyone adopting Islamic names to get into NDA.

That you didn't know doesn't mean it never happened. I'm well in the know about this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Richest President (photos) / IPOB Raise High 'biafran Flag' In Brazil Rio 2016 Olympics (VIDEO) / What Will Niger Deltans Really Gain From Being Part Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.