Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Teni Shows Off Slimmer Figure In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Shows Off Slimmer Figure In New Photos (915 Views)

Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo) / "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Shows Off Slimmer Figure In New Photos by Haykinz09(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata, popularly known as Teni took to her Instagram page and shared some new photos, which showed a slimmer figure.
The news was shared by Linda Ikeji Blog Official on Monday, December 12, 2022.

If you recall, the singer reportedly began a weight loss journey that took several months. She also revealed on her social media platform that she lost 75 pounds.

In the new post, Teni noted that she's looking good andbragged that her appearance isn't cheap.
Teni wrote, "it cost money to look like me".

The Ekiti state-born entertainer shared a series of lovely photos along with the post.
The photos showed Teni's body transformation and thesinger looked happy.

In the photos, she was seen with some of her colleagues in the Nigerian entertainment industry, including comedian and dancer Broda Shaggi and rapper Phyno.

Her fans and colleagues took to the comment section of the post and showered her with compliments.

1 Like

Re: Teni Shows Off Slimmer Figure In New Photos by adontcare(f): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Cute. It's good to cut down fat
Re: Teni Shows Off Slimmer Figure In New Photos by sweetonugbu: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Eyaaa
Re: Teni Shows Off Slimmer Figure In New Photos by OGIBRA(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
HEALTH IS WEALTH...
I.O.T
Re: Teni Shows Off Slimmer Figure In New Photos by Pclemenza: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
You see fat girls shouting I love the way I'm but deep down admire slim babes hence Teni and other Yoruba actress cutting down on some pounds of weight.

Being fat isn't a curse, ladies please know this.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Skit Maker, Nons Miraj, Steps Up As She Acquires Her First Home / Ifeoma Ivy, Paul’s Partner Says ‘bizzy Body’ Was Released When She Was 5 / Portable Show Off Loads Of Money He Made In Ghana With His Wife Omobewaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.