Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? (529 Views)

How To Use Facebook Reels / Any Way To Stop Palmpay Security Plugin On A Phone / High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? by Chee59(f): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2022
That stuff is highly addictive and I discovered that even when I downloaded Facebook lite, they're still there?
Is there any way I can permanently stop them from showing on my profile?
Re: Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? by Unlimitk(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:
That stuff is highly addictive and I discovered that even when I downloaded Facebook lite, they're still there?
Is there any way I can permanently stop them from showing on my profile?
welcome to capitalism
Re: Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? by Chee59(f): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Unlimitk:

welcome to capitalism
Damn!
Re: Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Uninstall the Facebook app and start using the website only

Web is much better to use than app
Everything's minimal

Anyone that uses web mostly knows that the web version of Facebook is much better

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? by Chee59(f): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2022
MethPedo:
Uninstall the Facebook app and start using the website only

Web is much better to use than app
Everything's minimal

Anyone that uses web mostly knows that the web version of Facebook is much better
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help Explain How It Works / Guys Help Me Solve This ASAP... / Ui / Ux Design Services In India - A Sqaure India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.