Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Balafamo Bought The Itel S18 & Won 2 Million Naira In Itel Black Friday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Balafamo Bought The Itel S18 & Won 2 Million Naira In Itel Black Friday (352 Views)

Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video) / Participate In Itel’s Easter Fiesta Exclusive Promo And Win Fantastic Prizes! / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Balafamo Bought The Itel S18 & Won 2 Million Naira In Itel Black Friday by Niswayne19: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
One lucky customer who purchased itel S18 sometime in November during the 15th Year Anniversary and Black Friday Sales Promo was pleasantly surprised to scratch the scratch card given at the point of purchase and see that they had won 2 million naira. This feat was a bold move by itel to cement its position as a thoughtful brand with its customers at the forefront of their activities.

The smartphones, accessories, and television brand whose mission is to ensure consumers enjoy better life has restated that celebrating their 15th year anniversary was a way for them to give back to their consumers whilst appreciating them for their patronage over the years. During the promo which ran from 1st to 30th November 2022, customers were implored to purchase any itel smartphone and get a scratch card at the phone store after purchase, then scratch it to show what they have won. The scratch cards were to give these customers a chance of winning 2 million naira, televisions, powerbanks, and other exciting prizes.

It was a lucky day for Balafamo A. when he walked into the itel authorized store closest to him, bought an itel S18 smartphone and scratched the card he was given. A card that won him 2 million naira instantly. His shock and joy were so wonderful to see that the itel sales promoter who sold the smartphone to him had to take a video of him.

The grand prize winner of 2 million naira, Balafamo A. said, ‘I am so thankful to itel for this opportunity. I never expected that buying an itel smartphone would ever mean me winning 2 million naira. This money will do a lot for me, and my family and I will forever be grateful.’

He also reiterated that, ‘to everyone who has ever doubted itel, itel is real. They are genuine. Today now I am a millionaire because I bought an itel S18 smartphone. For itel to do this for me, I feel so special. Thank you, itel. I can’t wait to buy itel S18 and win again.’

itel has no plans to relent on its personalized marketing activities as they have also announced that they will be offering more products that are affordable, reliable, and quality for every Nigerian and Nigerian home.

(1) (Reply)

Jumabee Inspires: A Concert With A Purpose / Aston Malt, Jolly-jolly Noodles, Paxs Pharmacy, And Soprom Hotels Emerge Anambra / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.