Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos (2055 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure / Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by ExclusiveBet: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerian singer, Teni, has taken to Instagram to share new photos which captured a slimmer figure of her after a weight loss journey that took several months.

Teni captioned the photos she shared “Cost money to look like me”. The singer was spotted in some of the photos with Broda Shaggi and Phyno.

Teni recently reacted to reports of undergoing body surgery to lose weight.

Just like actress, Eniola Badmus, Teni’s sudden weight loss has become a subject of discussion for many.

While many praised her new look, others questioned her need for going under the knife.

Reacting via her Twitter page, Teni shutdown the reports.

She attributed her new look to weight loss and not surgery, like many assume.

She revealed that she has lost 75 pounds without surgery.

“Lost 75 pounds no surgery! Dumb asses claiming I did can s*k mine!”.

Teni isn’t the only public figure or celebrity who has undergone body transformation.

Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by OhBritannia(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
She looks good and now more beautiful.
I don't know why Nigeria women feels getting fat or busty is a sign of enjoyment.
And yet you people looks older than your age, at the age of 35 to 50, you are already finding it difficult to walk or do excercise.

Have you seen Asia women, especially north Korea women?

Let me advise all the women reading my comments, i know long life comes from GOD but naturally, if you want to live so long and still maintain your beauty.
Follow the food and health routine of south Koreans, go on YouTube and learn and follow, trust me you will come and thank me later.

You will see a south Korean woman and thinking she is like 23 to 26 years of age, you will be making a move on how to woo her only to discover that she is actually 46 to 50.

Mehnn!! It's literally crazy and shocking.
Their health routines are the best in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by nams77: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nice

I'm suspecting surgical procedure. They normally cut off the stomach and turn a portion of the large intestine into a new stomach which will not be able to retain much food like the original stomach and gets filled up quickly.

All the same, it's good.
Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by Slawomirr: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Wetin they pop her trousers so for front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by ObaKlaz: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
She still looks same-old same-old. She needs to dress more femininely, ditch those ridiculous sun glaases and maybe channel those fats to her derriere surgically.

I still wouldn't have a boner, even if she were lying butt naked beside me.

1 Like

Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by Enoch07: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Teni drop jamz for me abeg, no be only weight you go dey drop biko
Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by We4all: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yuck! This Lesbian shouldn't make it so obvious and learn to sit like a lady.
Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by benzypher(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
nams77:
Nice

I'm suspecting surgical procedure. They normally cut off the stomach and turn a portion of the large intestine into a new stomach which will not be able to retain much food like the original stomach and gets filled up quickly.

All the same, it's good.
what in Dbull s**t are you saying?!
Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by intruder15(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
She looks good and now more beautiful.
I don't know why Nigeria women feels getting fat or busty is a sign of enjoyment.
And yet you people looks older than your age, at the age of 35 to 50, you are already finding it difficult to walk or do excercise.

Have you seen Asia women, especially north Korea women?

Let me advise all the women reading my comments, i know long life comes from GOD but naturally, if you want to live so long and still maintain your beauty.
Follow the food and health routine of south Koreans, go on YouTube and learn and follow, trust me you will come and thank me later.

You will see a south Korean woman and thinking she is like 23 to 26 years of age, you will be making a move on how to woo her only to discover that she is actually 46 to 50.

Mehnn!! It's literally crazy and shocking.
Their health routines are the best in the world.

Be like say Asia own na curse. Those people de cho abeg. If we chop how they de chop, we for don big times 5
Re: Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos by nams77: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
benzypher:

what in Dbull s**t are you saying?!
There is a medical procedure like that. not in Nigeria though and I can't say authoritatively that that's what she did

(1) (Reply)

Demon Slayer Season 3 Episode 10 Free Download Kimetsu No Yaiba S3e10e / Lucy Liu / Tupac's Producer Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.