Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) (37076 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Tradman: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
Nothing way them fit tell me na Tinubu get my vote tongue tongue
Obi as won the election so bros u can go and rest. Just concentrate ur energy for owomida collection at ojota. Are u not seeing ur elders have endorsed Peter obi. The only people pushing drug tinubu are oshiomole, ffk, keyamo, sowolu, deputy, and mc oluomo plus u. Tinubu should go back to his ancestral home in iragbeji
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Okechinwadike: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
but if you complain of bad governance,hmmm thunder please don't compromise
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by sule17(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
God bless the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by jcross19: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
kelvine:
This man has vision.
He wont give up. The insults and allegations not stopping him

someone they are pushing !!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by BarakBishop: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Another disaster waiting to happen
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Alawode01(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Unity candidate
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by frank14011991(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
DSC7:

Underate southern kaduna at ur own risk...

Elrufai has made us hate APC with passion here in Kaduna south...
you people never supported APC in 2015 and 2019

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by DSC7: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
frank14011991:
you people never supported APC in 2015 and 2019

We would have supported APC next year had it been Osibanjo was given the ticket..
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by frank14011991(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
DSC7:

We would have supported APC next year had it been Osibanjo was given the ticket..

yes I know, you people are religious bigots there
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by izubext007: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weak in appearance but strong ���� in the inner man .
Bola the second runer up to Obi.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abdul05:
will obi come to kaduna for rally? I doubt it cos he is not yet popular.. grin cheesy

But tinubu is keeping his firm grip on the north cos he is popular and active..... grin grin
another BALABLU LOADING grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by FashionCookie(f): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Corrinthians:
I don't want to see these guys on this thread please.
Una too look for trouble smiley
Allow everyone campaign in peace.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Mindcure: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
.........Nna mehn, Tommorrow go solid
I de tell you.

At least #2k each for attendees

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by abidem4real: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=119102161][/quote]
Another gaffe loading....
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by DSC7: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
frank14011991:
yes I know, you people are religious bigots there

We vote based on competency and not by religion...
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Nigerfine3: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
We already counted you amongst them. We made provisions for your kind.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
After him don sent boko boys to go put fire for that market naso he get mind want come do campaign so that all the traders should come out
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by caracas: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Majesty2:
Ustoppable jagaban
Looking forward to comedy 101
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by femtex007(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
The number of votes tinubu gets will determine the number of people with mental problems in Nigeria.

Not everyone on clothes is normal.
Face your business
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by caracas: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Wow !
E go solid no be small
E don tey wey baba make us laugh
Can’t wait for tomorrow abeg
Bla bla blu…….
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by frank14011991(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
DSC7:

We vote based on competency and not by religion...
who are you people voting for president?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by geniusaustin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Tears of enemies will flow as usual

ABI NA ANOTHER AY COMEDY SHOW?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by geniusaustin(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abdul05:
will obi come to kaduna for rally? I doubt it cos he is not yet popular.. grin cheesy

But tinubu is keeping his firm grip on the north cos he is popular and active..... grin grin

POPULAR IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY(STAND UP COMEDIAN)
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by DSC7: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
frank14011991:
who are you people voting for president?

We will vote wisely 2023 cool...
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Espelbengz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hahahaha �����

Okoroawusa:

Exactly what I have been telling Peter Obi but he is not listening
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=119102161][/quote]

Tinubu won't campaign in the East ?

I won check something.

Let's be sincere, a core northerner will leave his fellow Northerner and vote for a Yoruba Man?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by stuffs2002: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
DesChyko:

Your question is weird.

Even though it was not a rally, Obi was in Kaduna recently when El Rufai not so long ago told a lie against Peter Obi that was busted by his own admission over what happened in Anambra.

Besides, have you heard of christian-dominated Southern Kaduna? Perhaps you don't know that APC never gets up to 70% of the votes in Kaduna as a whole. In the last election, the votes were split 900k+ to 600k+ between APC and PDP.

Which Southern Kaduna are you talking about.

Same southern Kaduna couldn't pull any significant votes against APC

Some people will just sit down in one small hamlet in S/E and be talking crap while smoking mkporu miri
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Mrmb: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Creamcrest:

Will you just shut up.

What vision does a sick old man have to offer millions of Nigerians?

The same vision he put into use in Lagos that has made it the 5 largest economy in Africa.....
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by ejimatic: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=119102161][/quote]. Kaduna the heart beat of APC welcomes the incoming president BAT
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Tears of enemies will flow as usual

In what way? Another gaffe loading.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) by Scamburster(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Emeka na u get that head?
Why calling my name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.