Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,989 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends (56932 Views)

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by opalu: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Harddiskng(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don’t support Domestic Violence but i can see a woman that is not giving her husband peace.

There are things we do to soothe other people conscious, when you develop a habit of not being available and your husband cant reach you via telephone. Is he not going to think exactly what you made him to think undecided

These kind of women that lack wisdom, now she has come to social media to cry wolf like we are living in the same house with her undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by GoooodHardDick: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Once marriage don tire them, Dem go dey use domestic abuse as excuse to japa

16 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by aestake: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
olasaad:

So what is her fault here The ladies are the ones who should really watch out because the grass is not always green at the other side.

Awon spoilt brats omo Baba olowo cool
Longer throat no go allow una nao

1 Like

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by makavalley(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Before you jump into marrying someone becareful enough to read red flags don't be blinded by gifts , wealth , availability of food on the table, good house please I'm not against what I listed and if it drives to domestic violence take a leave nobody should die for anyone all in the name of staying married .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by planetx: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Governor`s son!

grin grin grin
No be B Red governor son?
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by tiswell(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerian women are incapable of love

take note guys!

4 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by azpekuliar: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Namdeenero:
Celebrity marriages. Always the same embarassed embarassed Tomorrow they’ll reconcile and blame alcohol or madness

Which day dat upcoming artiste become celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by creolehunt: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
this was how skibbii ex claim he was broke ,e no reach 2 months skibbii buy Bentley, all I am saying,women say things out of anger and rely on public sympathy,make I hear from Sina Rambo first ,till then I siddon for fence

Celebrities hardly own the things they flaunt.

Know this and know peace

14 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by gift2xl: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Celebrity marriage
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Naira20: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol

So what should we do?
Flog him?
If you no do again and you've made up your mind, why tell us?
Abi make we beg you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by ruggedtimi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Leave gov son
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by creolehunt: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Harddiskng:
I don’t support Domestic Violence but i can see a woman that is not giving her husband peace

What part of the attached images shows she doesnt give her husband peace?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Daddyyin: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Any rich man going into marriage with a Nigerian girl is being unwise.

Is your mom from Cameroon? Ode

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by JayPeeOham: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
He's tall, handsome, fair, rich and all..see them here ooh

4 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by johnstar(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
dj cuppy self go soon talk am own next year grin

celeb marriage nor dey go well

4 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by wale8486: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Interim Governor son.Thats y he no sabi sing
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Henrikjay: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Oh bro comon ..there are few nice Nig ladies with Good hearts ...just the way we have Good, Bad and Ugly everywhere in the World ..

6 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Beremx(f): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
senseless post as usual. Your mother must have been a foreigner. You are not wise at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Sirseedorf(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
50MB marriage like MTN data into the mud...

2 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Tegabadguy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Harddiskng(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
creolehunt:

What part of the attached images shows she doesnt give her husband peace?

I have completed the comment, please read it. If you have ever been in a relationship you would understand, but this is a marriage the man doesn’t want to call it quit. As a hard guy he is managing it, the best way he knows.

1 Like

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Pickmycall: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Did she marry him for better or for worst?

GoooodHardDick:
Once marriage don tire them, Dem go dey use domestic abuse as excuse to japa
I didn't read where she said he beat her.She is not there for him.

1 Like

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by CEwog91(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
ednut1:
grin Gold digging gone wrong, because he is an Adeleke no mean say he dey get enough money from his family to blast. Naso Tonto go marry Churchill thinking say na Obasanjo son hahahaha
it's well.
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Abolodje: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
If I ever be with a woman and she dares broke shame me out of spite or clout on G, stabbing her brains out will be the least violation I’ll carry out on her body.

2 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
angry

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by TheChameleon: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
The girl is very pretty sha.

Make I help comfort her. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Dshocker(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Oga calm down, the guy det fvck up as a husband, stop blaming women all the time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
cool I hope they reconcile.

4 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
This one na stubborn wife. How can u call ur husband lazy and not doing enough financially? didn't u know him b4 u married him and what are u doing or bringing to the table to help him if hes going tru trying times?

Looking at her pix it's obvious she saw sina as a pay cheque rather than a hubby and got disappointed. undecided

Also yes I agree sina messed up in some areas bt how does ur husband fight for ur dad's property for u? is he ur family member?? What was ur mother and siblings doing? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals / Peter Okoye's 'kissing' Pic Got Fans Talking / Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.