Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric (469 Views)

Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly / 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Corrinthians(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022

A Pentecostal Archbishop and Presiding Officer of Unifaith Living Church Incorporated, Paul Hanson, has narrated how he was stripped by gunmen on his way to Anambra State to consecrate a Bishop-elect named Norman Okeorimili.

Hanson said the incident happened at Akata Market Square, Orlu, Imo State, on Sunday at 2pm.

He narrated his ordeals in the hands of the hoodlums to journalists during the consecration ceremony of the bishop-elect at Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, on Sunday.

The cleric, who was driving from Akwa Ibom State, said his car, regalia, rank badge, money, six phones, among other belongings, were taken away by the hoodlums.

While narrating his ordeal, he expressed deep worry that a cleric could be stripped and all his belongings removed.

He said, “This incident happened at Akata, Orlu market square, in Imo State, while I was coming from Akwa Ibom State, to consecrate the Bishop-elect of our church, Norman Okeorimili, in Ogidi.

“I was stripped; they left me with a pant, my car and all in it removed. They included six phones that included those of my driver, money, regalia, badge rank, among others.

“It was somebody I don’t know that brought his car to help me. He helped me to the Police Area Commander and from there I called my Divisional Police Officer in Akwa Ibom and told him what happened. The attack on me didn’t stop me from consecrating Norman Okeorimili.”

Reacting, the newly-consecrated bishop said that God had destined that the consecration must be performed despite the attack, pointing out that the cleric must accomplish his assignment as ordered by God.

“That is why what God said would happen nobody would stop Him. They couldn’t stop the consecration as it was the will of God that today, Sunday, it would come to pass,” Okeorimili.

https://punchng.com/gunmen-stripped-robbed-me-cleric/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Roboto11: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
East.
Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by CaptainAyub: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:
East.
Yes?
Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Roboto11: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yes?

It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Ofemmanu1: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
These pepo sef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by plaindealer: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
SE is finished patapata...

It's a barbaric killing field and a blood soaked
jungle Zoo

Smh..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by CaptainAyub: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:

It's a shame.
So your state is crime free?
Congratulations
Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Roboto11: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
CaptainAyub:

So your state is crime free?
Congratulations

There is a difference between Afghanistan and Addis Ababa.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by CaptainAyub: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:

There is a difference between Afghanistan and Addis Ababa.
Erudite SKULLar.
Salam aleikpum
Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by kettykin: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Armed robbers who were freed from owerri prison some few months ago are now cashing out of the Biafran struggle. Tufiakwa.

This is why I tell people that Biafra cannot be gotten from the streets . Same way Israel did not achieve independence from the street.

Anything outside the laboratories will be hijacked by fools masquerading as liberators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by PandoraObi: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Every Igbo is thanking them for their good works, ohamadike monkey Kanu nnamudi continue to bless them for tormenting president buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Roboto11: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Erudite SKULLar.
Salam aleikpum

You can say anything to console yourself.

Can your parents go to the recreational centre today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Chelseanababa(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
T
Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by Chelseanababa(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ekpa boiz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by MasterJayJay: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
H
Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by GBTYO: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wild-Beast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism in South East: Gunmen Stripped, Robbed Me – Cleric by yarimo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
PETER OBI boys doing what they know how to do best in the east undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Could Soludo And His Likes Be Freemasons? / Tinubu: I Am Ready To Wrestle With Pigs And Get Dirty / New Year Message From Obi To Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.