Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. (81169 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by Dagger111(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
OGIBRA:
It was build mainly, for the purpose of the world cup, with 947 FULL SHEET OF CONTAINERS (yes containers), that why it is called 947 STADIUM n that why his also easy to dismantle...

It

1 Like

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by psucc(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
fkj950ax:

The idea is to ship it anywhere in the world, set it up, and pack it up when done.
It can be in Nigeria one day. Use it and return it back to Qatar
Honestly, if Nigeria could return up to 40% of the equipment back to Qatar, I will delete this account permanently.

1 Like

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by SenatePresdo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
manmade:
your suggestion is compounding the problem if everyone is taking to the idea of "Japa" who is going to fix the country?

Nigeria as an entity doesn't want to be fixed.

If not, I don't see why people would que behind a sick, incoherent, mentally unsound man to become their president.

My last fixing effort would be to vote Peter Obi, and if he doesn't win.

Anybody is free to japa.
Or you can fix Nigeria yourself alone.

1 Like

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by irumanle(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
manmade:
your suggestion is compounding the problem if everyone is taking to the idea of "Japa" who is going to fix the country?
Bros leave matter for Mathias. Don't be suprise that you are the only person having this mindset in your whole community. Na japa sure pass sir

1 Like

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by Haveyoueatentod: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
That photo is actually the building of the stadium
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by Goodman247: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Scalphunter:
We are here celebrating a light rail that took 20 years to buid, what a shame, i regret being a Nigerian.
me also bro grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by Tareq1105: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
OGIBRA:
It was build mainly, for the purpose of the world cup, with 947 FULL SHEET OF CONTAINERS (yes containers), that why it is called 947 STADIUM n that why his also easy to dismantle...

Since there's no serious league in Qatar they would need to dismantle for its purpose have been achieved.
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by BanyXchi: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

Europe has colonized the world. I laugh at people who keep blaming europe for problems in Africa. Arabs are already aligned with europe for development..
Ka gba fun oga ni.
smh
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by OrigeenalSeven: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na that hunger go kill you.....lazy youth. You better pass those aboki wey dey carry load for markets? Go carry load , u go see money buy food eat.....

why are you so foolish and stupid
did I ask help from you
why you no fit mind your business
na your entire generation and family na hunger go kill idiot!
you dey call me lazy youth because you no know wetin I dey face
no worry when life hits you hard you go know say 6 and 9 no b xame
I no just know why you no get sense of reasoning
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by donproject2(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
OGIBRA:

947 is Qatari international dialing code
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by joyandfaith: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
This referee refused to award penalties for both croatia and morocco. Nice one!@
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by OrigeenalSeven: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mrkindness:
you quote me used my handle to beg what is the meaning of this rubbish na that hunger go kill you there idiot.

if you no fit help me forget it
which one be make that hunger kill me
I no just know why Una no fit do without insulting person
no problem na
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by bidosky: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
IyfeNamikaze:

+947 is also the international dialing code for Qatar.
Qatar is +974 not +947
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by Sleekfingers: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

why are you so foolish and stupid
did I ask help from you
why you no fit mind your business
na your entire generation and family na hunger go kill idiot!
you dey call me lazy youth because you no know wetin I dey face
no worry when life hits you hard you go know say 6 and 9 no b xame
I no just know why you no get sense of reasoning

See online almajiri still dey get mouth to talk.....you are begging on a public forum . So it is my business to reply you....
.by the time hunger deal with Wella, nobody go tell you to find something do.....bloody lazy youth....
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by Faposky95: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
... serious people.....make a serious government.....
We thought serious government will make the people serious....
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by OrigeenalSeven: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=11922770...[/quote]
Na your father teach me almajiri I learn am from ur papa
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by planetx: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
lereinter:

"After God na European" though it's an hyperbole.
But this statement makes me remember my late grandma, that's what she do say too

She will say in Yoruba - awon oyinbo in igbakeji Olorun.

Europeans are really talented creatures

Unfortunately they don't have the same positive opinion about your race. Go watch the video of the white woman calling for all black men to be deleted and the uterus ripped from black women to prevent reproduction, saying even animals deserve life than Africans and are created by God but not sure who created blacks.

2 Likes

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by SPAMBOX7: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Small Qatar with 947 abi na something else I dey see?
And my naija no even get up to 5 stadiums.
Chei cheesy
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by Blake755: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
popweezy:
With some innovations going on around the world Sometimes makes me wonder if we people living in Nigeria are still in 2022 or 1738
the innovation starts from you and I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by ak22(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
padi94:
Wow nice, but why dismantling it??

it has served the purpose that it was built for.
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by lereinter(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
planetx:
Unfortunately they don't have the same positive opinion about your race. Go watch the video of the white woman calling for all black men to be deleted and the uterus ripped from black women to prevent reproduction, saying even animals deserve life than Africans and are created by God but not sure who created blacks.

blacks are doing worst, saying worst to blacks

Abi you don't know
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by lereinter(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
bazoodo:
all humans are equal. Stop this rubbish. It's cos you blacks have brains but have stubbornly refused to use them

All humans are equally born but not equally talented
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by kenevision(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
OriOko88:
Lol.. And some mumu Africans would be hating on d Europeans. After God na Europeans. Gba fun oga e cheesy

I heard na Germans construction company designed and built the stadium. No wonder its called the futuristic stadium. Damnn shocked

Qatar is not European though wink
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by samwash(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

Europe has colonized the world. I laugh at people who keep blaming europe for problems in Africa. Arabs are already aligned with europe for development..
Ka gba fun oga ni.

I thought we Nigerian have aligned with Asia (China) for development?
What Happened to China development in Nigeria?
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Were your hands held or brain prevented from thinking and doing such.

You all should keep putting everything to government angry
popweezy:
With some innovations going on around the world Sometimes makes me wonder if we people living in Nigeria are still in 2022 or 1738

1 Like

Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by OriOko88(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
kenevision:

Qatar is not European though wink
So who gave them the technology they used in building those stadiums? Arabs?? undecided
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by joyandfaith: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
samwash:

I thought we Nigerian have aligned with Asia (China) for development?
What Happened to China development in Nigeria?
You can eat your thought to satisfaction. Even China need Europe/America more they need Africa.
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by mrkings84(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
So what is/was the economic benefits of the dismantled stadium?

Like, was the gesture cheaper than a permanent one?
Or, are they taking back the materials to a somewhere else for another structure?
Or is it the space the stadium was situated they are after?

Pls I am just curious o, just want to know......
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by SugarGirl44(f): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
manmade:

As for Nigeria, the solution is to divide it and let each ethnicity manage their resources.
Even if people claim nothing will change, I’m 1000% certain Yoruba nation is going to succeed when we leave Nigeria.
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by beamNIGERIA: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
tommykiwi:
947 stadium in Qatar has been dismantled.
The stadium Ghana started their opening match in the 2022 worldcup.

Kudos to Qatar....

Source: Facebook

@ OP, fake news. These pictures are construction pictures.

947 stadium still standing, not deconstructed yet.
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by vengertime: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2022
psucc:
Imagine it was built in Nigeria. Hmmm

I won't even walk around the stadium talkless of going inside
Re: 947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. by zionspace: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2022
wiseone28:
Make i go collect iron condemned come sell
come on don't make me laugh na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi / NBA Season 2010/11 / Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.