Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Secure Your Future By Participating In The Selection Of Credible Leadership - Nw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secure Your Future By Participating In The Selection Of Credible Leadership - Nw (181 Views)

Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Future By Participating In The Selection Of Credible Leadership - Nw by akelicious(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Secure Your Future by Participating In the Selection of Credible Leadership – Frank Nweke Jr, Urges Enugu Youths

Frank Nweke Jr, the trailblazing governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), on Saturday urged youths to secure their future by taking interest in politics and participating in the selection of credible leadership.
Nweke, who is now the toast of Enugu people given the immense goodwill he enjoys everywhere he goes, made the statement at the main auditorium of the Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu as Special Guest of Honor for “My Vote, My Voice” a themed choral competition event for young people who want to be part of the democratic process.
The event, put together by Enugu Literary Society and the West African Broadcasting Academy and supported by Ford Foundation, was to encourage young people to vote using music as a motivating factor.
According to the Director of the Society, Mr. Ike Okere, the competition was in three stages and Saturday marked the finals with prices to the tune of N1 million, N750,000, and N500,000 awarded to the first, second and third positions respectively for groups of singers with the best jingles for voters awareness.
In his address at the occasion, Frank Nweke Jr expressed his excitement and pleasure with the youths for their engaging presentations.
“Just listening to all of you makes me even more determined to become your Governor in 2023. What you have done gives credence to my faith in the young people of Enugu, in your skills, your capacity, in your creative genius and in what Enugu can become with the right leadership.
“I am particularly happy at the new political consciousness that you have as young people and your participation in the political arena."
Frank Nweke Jr maintained that that leadership can only emerge when the youths participate in the selection of credible leadership otherwise they would lose their voice, hence the theme “My Vote, My Voice” particularly appealed to him.
“That is the power that you have, and I urge you to exercise that power in 2023 and vote wisely across board from Federal to State level,” he said

(1) (Reply)

Charity Begins At Chatham / Jos Rally Was A Success / Osun Owes N407.32 Billion Debt – Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.