Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Sen. Ekwunife On Her 52nd Birthday Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Sen. Ekwunife On Her 52nd Birthday Anniversary (147 Views)

Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / YPP's Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Soludo. Appreciates Family,friends & Supporters / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Sen. Ekwunife On Her 52nd Birthday Anniversary by grassrootsig: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Senator Ekwunife On Her 52nd Birthday Anniversary

HEARTY FELICITATIONS TO SENATOR UCHE EKWUNIFE AT 52

Today, I join your friends, family, and well wishers to heartily congratulate and felicitate with you, Senator Uche Ekwunife, on the auspicious occasion of your 52nd birthday celebration.

As it's well known, Senator Uche Ekwunife has at 52, accomplished many amazing things over the course of her life, and made a huge impact in the lives of several people and institutions.

Undoubtedly, Senator Uche Ekwunife's exemplary leadership style since her involvement in politics has opened up a vista for other women to emulate and aspire to attain, as she has demonstrated that women have the full potentials of creating exploits in politics and administration as opposed to being relegated to the home front.

On behalf of my family and the good people of Anambra South, I wish Senator Uche Ekwunife sound health, joy, and progress in the years ahead. It is also my earnest prayer that Almighty God will continually give her great wisdom and enduring grace to serve her constituents, our dear state, nation, and humanity.

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

© grassrootsig

Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Sen. Ekwunife On Her 52nd Birthday Anniversary by triple996(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats
Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Sen. Ekwunife On Her 52nd Birthday Anniversary by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats to her

(1) (Reply)

2023: Onoyona Consults Isoko Traditional Rulers, Seeks Prayers, Blessings / Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-off Discos’ Shares / What Is Tinubu Looking For In Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.