Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists (217 Views)

The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists / FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Whether PMB called King Hassan or not as per congratulatory messages this is my forecast for the Finals:OPTIONS A1 AND A2

1 Share

Re: 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
CROATIA will get into extra time with ARGENTINA but the CROATS will not be 3rd time lucky.
Re: 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Croats only outstanding game was their 4-1 drubbing of Canada. Every other game saw them draw in 90minutes. The Messi and MacAllister factor will make the difference as the South Americans will employ every craftiness including forcing out a Red card on the Croats in a bid to avoid the penalty shootouts. That for me will be the Croats undoing.
Save for the dubious loss to Saudi Arabia, Argentina has always scored first and eventually emerged victors. If they could breach Virgil Van Dyk led Dutch defence, the Croats could be lesser fry.
Moreso the handwriting points to the end of the Messi era (I AM NOT HIS FAN THOUGH) and that with a standing ovation akin to his 2005 U20 Fifa world cup tourney.
Then comes the superstitious statistics of their star of the tourney missing a penalty in the 3rd matches of their previous world cup winning efforts in 1978(Mario Kempes) and 1986(Diego Maradona)respectively and more recently Lionel Messi against Poland in the ongoing 2022 Fifa World cup.
Re: 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Atlas Lions will dominate Les Blues to the amazement of football pundits on Wednesday in same fashion that they did to Belgium. France always conceded a goal per game in this World Cup. If you think as I do coupled with Morocco's mean defence the result is very clear.
Re: 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Take good note of the above.
Re: 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
ecoco2014:
The Croats only outstanding game was their 4-1 drubbing of Canada. Every other game saw them draw in 90minutes. The Messi and MacAllister factor will make the difference as the South Americans will employ every craftiness including forcing out a Red card on the Croats in a bid to avoid the penalty shootouts. That for me will be the Croats undoing.
Save for the dubious loss to Saudi Arabia, Argentina has always scored first and eventually emerged victors. If they could breach Virgil Van Dyk led Dutch defence, the Croats could be lesser fry.
Moreso the handwriting points to the end of the Messi era (I AM NOT HIS FAN THOUGH) and that with a standing ovation akin to his 2005 U20 Fifa world cup tourney.
Then comes the superstitious statistics of their star of the tourney missing a penalty in the 3rd matches of their previous world cup winning efforts in 1978(Mario Kempes) and 1986(Diego Maradona)respectively and more recently Lionel Messi against Poland in the ongoing 2022 Fifa World cup.
I told you guys that the Argentines would employ craftiness to force some cards on the Croatians. Argentina v Croatia (1:0) .
Re: 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Julio Alvarez makes it 2. Nairalanders I told you guys. Argentina v Croatia(2:0).
Re: 2022 Fifa World Cup Finalists by ecoco2014(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Julio Alvarez makes it 3 off a Messi pass.Argentina v Croatia(2:0).

(1) (Reply)

France Vs Morocco Live / Loving This .some Bookmakers Are Hearing Hot And Having Problem Paying Due To Wi / Manchester United Vs Manchester City Free Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.