Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,221 members, 7,867,574 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Happy Birthday To A Meticulous Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To A Meticulous Governor (429 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday / Happy 76th Birthday To President Buhari, His Profile And Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Meticulous Governor by Comroguji(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A METICULOUS GOVERNOR.

Your Excellency, your determination and proficiency in raising the bar of good governance in Imo State has continued to pay off.

As you celebrate today, sharing in the joy of your birthday and your remarkable accomplishments in the State so far which have earned you recognition and awards.

On behalf of my humble self and family, I wish you a very happy birthday, praying that the Almighty God will give you the enablement as you continue your good works in the State .

Happy birthday Onwa Oyoko

Signed:
Hon. Obinna Egu (Ph.D),
APC IMHA Candidate 2023 , Ngor Okpala State Constituency.

Re: Happy Birthday To A Meticulous Governor by socialmediaman: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Do whatever is best for your state at the state level, but whatever you do, vote Peter Obi at your president grin

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visited Anambra During My Tenure He Slept In My Bed - Peter Obi / Is It For Garri, Cassava Or Agbado? / Peter Obi In 2015: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-yr-old Grandfather As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.