Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) (29450 Views)

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Bayelsa State International Airport Project On Amassoma/Tombia Street Continues / Can One Be A Millionaire With Doing Menial Jobs In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by EmmaLege: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2022
cool
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Naijareporter1(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Governor Sanwo-Olu just pick up his PVC, Go get your PVC let's Vote wisely comes 2023

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfCW4UVkWz4
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Akmahoghany: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:

You are wrong sir/ma.

We have people like this in the North too helping to fix or patch the road. Instead of sitting in one position begging for aims. They make themselves useful by helping to patch potholes, motorist and road users voluntarily dash them money.

You are oblivious of this fact because they are not on social media.

Don't mind then that is how they come online with either borrowed or begged for data to be saying rubbish.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by aniblue(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2022
Meanwhile those with hands and legs are using pen to loot the treasury all in the name of Executive & Legislature.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There is dignity in labour

To all those moderators that banned me and all those bad belle people that hissed, skipped and mtcheeeeewed me on nairaland this year, take your end of the year gift�
You a savagery. I like your stubbornness.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2022
No reason for excuse!

And some lots with complete hands and legs be begging on Nairaland!

Wish I could anonymously get cash to that guy!

Fvckin motivated!
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by wizelink(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Wow this is inspiring and may God locate you with your helper sooner than expected.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Slurity:
You a savagery. I like your stubbornness.
thanks. It runs in our family
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2022
Guy I pray that the Governor of that state see u for assistant like the amputee lady that was helped in Lagos tjat own her own pure water company under her building now in Lagos.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Safyqueen: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
This is inspiration defined

Dem Allahu arka boooom people of northern would never do this. Na Gbabi Allah get dem terrorists mindsets

Very anyhow people up North

Remove ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity from your mind.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2022
iamkheedah:
An Amputee from Amassoma community in Bayelsa State had broken the internet after he took it upon himself to make a particular road that has been abandoned in his community motorable.

Mr Frank Pere disclosed this on his Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/100002732871570/posts/pfbid0VMJQC5aEMeFqsjVGoMTxegdAh17w8kdpXFMNXCLYiUirXRZtncCdgZ8BoLNJeR4l/?app=fbl
nice brother
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by nairadatti: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2022
I know this guy ,and he's very hardworking, he doesn't live very far from that street he repaired ,kudos to him
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2022
An able - disable is making rds for disabled - able state of bayelsa state
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Candidlady:

lucrative you say....

Wiseone28 and miracood2 how true is this
You too like vawulence o cheesy wink

Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2022
You did a great job. God will reward you sir.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2022
A good work done. Nigeria lacks decent and reasonable political leaders.

Many of them are thieves with empty dead brain. May GOD revive our political leaders and touch their hearts for the good of the masses.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kingdollar28(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
See format

For all those shouting northerners and praising him
Abeg make una rest

This na format way some of he niggarrrrs come up with to take cash out

Way me weed make I listen to pharell Williams song tittled " cash in cash out "

Reduce your weed intake...

It's affecting your psychological reasoning
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by MMempire(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There is dignity in labour

To all those moderators that banned me and all those bad belle people that hissed, skipped and mtcheeeeewed me on nairaland this year, take your end of the year gift�
Na so one moderator ban me because of one olodo wey report me after throwing first blow at me but could not take back his dose of medicine. This moderators need to dey look into why sometimes we dey say harsh words to people wey we no mention or quote, but go dey poke their nose for wetin no concern dem.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
MMempire:

Na so one moderator ban me because of one olodo wey report me after throwing first blow at me but could not take back his dose of medicine. This moderators need to dey look into why sometimes we dey say harsh words to people wey we no mention or quote, but go dey poke their nose for wetin no concern dem.
I tell you. E get one wey my village people dey use to pursue me for nairaland, any thread wey I open she go close am. I no know wetin I buy for her market.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by MMempire(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I tell you. E get one wey my village people dey use to pursue me for nairaland, any thread wey I open she go close am. I no know wetin I buy for her market.
Most Nairalanders don tire for this moderators with the way they issue out ban. I wonder who dey check-mate dem. Some of dem dey put sentiment into their work. Seun need address some of this issues.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by lordprogress: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
I miss my school grin the flood really wrecked the town.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
And some lazy idiots will come on nairaland and be begging up and down......
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mikespecialone(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Where are his finished works ?? Pictures please
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
God bless you

Buy different quality and affordable wristwatches as Christmas gifts for your loved ones from
Prince Shegs Trading Arena

Just like our motto says (Quality Never Goes Out Of Style)

Payment on delivery for within Lagos

Call/WhatsApp 07055743280 for more info
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by djperoski2010(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mandate2023:
Despite hw small bayelsa is with the huge 13% derivatives yet its disable that is making road construction for them
Small bayesa that is bigger than lagos.
Some dumb assertions!.
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kuroben4real: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Okolobiri is not the host of NLNG, they are rather the host of Niger Delta University teaching hospital. Obunagha is the host of LNG, and they have 24hrs power supply with the street lights you mentioned.
Eriokanmi:
I remember the day I visited Okolobiri where NLNG gas field is located. Its worse than a shanty. No streetlight, nothing, in spite of the huge allocation they receive yearly. Bayelsa is cursed. Kudos to this kind heated. God bless you
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
kuroben4real:
Okolobiri is not the host of NLNG, they are rather the host of Niger Delta University teaching hospital. Obunagha is the host of LNG, and they have 24hrs power supply with the street lights you mentioned.
Is that place not part of Okolobiri? I was attracted by the gas flaring in the air so, I walked past the NDUTH where I went for a meeting, crossed that bridge and got to the NLNG gas plant, as boldly written on it. . Do you know the bridge I'm talking about? It's immediately after the NDUTH gate. Their local head even had one hotel there but i didn't like it. He said he'd put on the gen. If there's a street light now, maybe they erected it after my visit
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Safyqueen:

What's Nigeria without Religious and Ethnic Politicking??

We are all doomed to this fate....

Oya face ya front henceforth
.....no come near my page again o
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kuroben4real: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Well, it’s difficult to differentiate between the two communities especially if you’re a strange, there is no clear cut boundaries. But the places you probably saw lights is the obunagha, the host community.
Eriokanmi:
Is that place not part of Okolobiri? I was attracted by the gas flaring in the air so, I walked past the NDUTH where I went for a meeting, crossed that bridge and got to the NLNG gas plant, as boldly written on it. . Do you know the bridge I'm talking about? It's immediately after the NDUTH gate. Their local head even had one hotel there but i didn't like it. He said he'd put on the gen. If there's a street light now, maybe they erected it after my visit
Re: Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Safyqueen:

But that's what runs the country

Shegiya

Arniya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

37 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video / Truck Carrying Onions Had Accident In Koto, Kogi, Many Injured, Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.