Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Bank Account Is Frozen - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Bank Account Is Frozen (263 Views)

#24 Million More In Your Bank Account Is What I Believe You Would...... / How To Recover The Money From The Bank Account Of A Deceased Loved One. / Bank For A Giving Bank Account... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bank Account Is Frozen by Calyb(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good Evening great minds

I am in deep fear right now. I sold a property (apartment) worth 50 million and was transfered to my savings account.
Today been the 12th of Dec, I went to the bank to make some transactions and I was told my account is Frozen.

I should bring relevant documents to prove the transaction.

It has been done, then I was told to wait for 21 days to investigate my claim.
Please, is it legal on my bank decisions? Thanks
Re: My Bank Account Is Frozen by gasparpisciotta: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Calyb:
Good Evening great minds

I am in deep fear right now. I sold a property (apartment) worth 50 million and was transfered to my savings account.
Today been the 12th of Dec, I went to the bank to make some transactions and I was told my account is Frozen.

I should bring relevant documents to prove the transaction.

It has been done, then I was told to wait for 21 days to investigate my claim.
Please, is it legal on my bank decisions? Thanks

Go and show them the required documents to back your claim

2 Likes

Re: My Bank Account Is Frozen by Calyb(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Go and show them the required documents to back your claim
it has been done already today. What am asking now is, is 21 days not too much? Haba
Re: My Bank Account Is Frozen by gasparpisciotta: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Calyb:
it has been done already today. What am asking now is, is 21 days not too much? Haba

Too much.

Tell them to close the account and transfer the balance to another bank
Re: My Bank Account Is Frozen by Jogs1900: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Too much.

Tell them to close the account and transfer the balance to another bank
Get a lawyer..Your lawyer can get a court order or an injunction to remove the restriction asap... The transaction looks suspicious to them...It happens at times in the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Duplex For Sale At Exquisite Area, Jericho, Ibadan / 4.5kva Elepaq Generator 120k Ajah Lagos / Land For Sale In Magodo Central Estate Magodo G.R.A Phase 2 Lagos Mainland Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.