Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US (29952 Views)

Sam Bankman-fried, The Founder Of FTX Has Been Arrested In The Bahamas / FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by nicerod(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2022
grin grin

Agba yahoo
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by Creativity22: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2022
I hope sleepy joe and the democrats gets indicted and justice served
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2022
I thought this guy said he was making money via arbitrage, anyway shit happens in business . He said he doesn't have more than 500k in cash and now the stocks are all gone. I hope Big Oga at the Top always learn to have Serious Cash at the bank, as a buffer in cases of stories that touch. Now he would need lawyers that would bleed him.
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by izubext007: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2022
These guys no need to use any body for ritual before they scam you, they are just too good to scam you .
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2022
KingLennon:
This man has really cashed out.

Anytime I remember 86FB, tears go comot me for eye.
Omo!
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by FoolishBoy419: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Righthussle:
Bahamas authority should please also arrest Maxwell Odum.

While I support that he should be arrested, I believe the victims of MBA brought it upon themselves. Many of those that tried to warn them were horribly insulted and mocked. MBA was a clear scam right from the beginning unlike this one.

4 Likes

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by ednut1(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2022
All these crypto guys are just scammers. You will hear them saying it’s decentralized bla bla. There is a ledger. But na wayo last last

2 Likes

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by CEwog91(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Pls
Someone should educate me
Is investing in crypto right or wrong?
I don't have any interest in it but with all these crashes and failed predictions and the rest
Does it still seem wise that people still invest in it?
don't invest in what you don't know.

7 Likes

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by Melonsmasher: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2022
This bankman is fried

2 Likes

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by wman(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Very good. He made lost people billions of dollars.

Squandered a golden opportunity and played around with people's money.

1 Like

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by FARA4GA: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Onye kwuru that thing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by wman(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2022
ednut1:
All these crypto guys are just scammers. You will hear them saying it’s decentralized bla bla. There is a ledger. But na wayo last last

Many of them are scammers.

1 Like

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by mrkings84(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2022
KingLennon:

What happened, are they no in existence again?
I almost invested there early this year but was so unconvinced....
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by ndubuisi205: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Really
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by Dshocker(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2022
This guy is the youngest billionaire...

He made his money when he noticed that the United States of America was selling bitcoin at $10,000 and Japan was selling for $11,000

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfSXTzgaL-/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by KingLennon(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2022
mrkings84:

What happened, are they no in existence again?
I almost invested there early this year but was so unconvinced....
You won't understand. The story long pass river nile

1 Like

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by symbianDON(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
wizelink:
What is abah kiayri still doing in Naija? There is no court proceedings in Nigeria and he is not extradited to US to face charges. Nothing is heard has about him for long now.
that's the plan.....he'll never go anywhere! Dude might even be chilling in some cosy apartment in Abuja as we speak, enjoying the hell out of his dubious life!

6 Likes

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by jcross19: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
He has achieved his billionaire status already
this is not Nigeria! If found guilty , that status will be wipe off!!!.

1 Like

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by SavageResponse(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
It's overdue!
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by Preferito(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
I wish the people behind Intelligence Prime Capital can be tracked. Dem really do me strong thing.

1 Like

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by CheapHomes1: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Oh this guy, set àwọn d'banj ni grin

which dbanj? what did dbanj do?
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by mrkings84(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2022
KingLennon:

You won't understand. The story long pass river nile

They crashed?
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by nairadatti: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2022
skj1377:
Bitcoin value as well as other crypt assets will drop further
that's the plan
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by wink2015(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2022
I use to see this American man, Mr Bankman-Fried video on youtube.

I did not know that he was into shady deals and he is the FTX Founder,

I do know he is into cryptocurrency !

White people still dey play their own kind of yahoo yahoo !

It is not only in Nigeria we have yahoo boys.

They too dey do their own but codedly !

EFCC just dey beat their chest over the little one that happens in Naija !

USA federal just enter the UAE to pick up Hushpuppi and make the whole world to think Nigeria is the headquarter of cybercrime.

We now know that Americans too are involved in one form of cybercrime or the other.

1 Like

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by KingLennon(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2022
mrkings84:

They crashed?
Yes bro
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by Phantom233: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2022
wizelink:
What is abah kiayri still doing in Naija? There is no court proceedings in Nigeria and he is not extradited to US to face charges. Nothing is heard has about him for long now.
What else did you expect from the most corrupt country on earth?
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by OVB123: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
Nigerians dey learn work for yahoo where oyibo men dey. Just imagine one person withheld billions of dollars Omo.
Just like omegapro

3 Likes

Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by bigiyaro(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2022
wizelink:
when they are talking about real countries, no dey mention naija
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by zinaunreal(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2022
There is no way crypto can just dump in seconds if it has a well built eco system. Else the naira would have dumped ages ago if it were crypto . Crypto is not only for exchanges else it makes it no different from a ponzi. It was built to compete with fiat. When will people learn. Use crypto in your daily lives that was the essence of btc before pump and dump emulation started. Well pi is changing all this and the hausa man in Nigeria in their wisdom as fx genius have seen its long term significance. A word for the wise
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by Vintage100(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2022
KingLennon:

I nearly put money in it. My friend lost 250k to it
Re: FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US by GBTYO: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2022
He will walk .

1. He's Jewish and part of the untouchable mafia

2. He's WEF affiliated and so high up in the Talmudic Mafiya

3. He is linked to the DemonRats and donated heavily to their campaigns

4. The FBi is no longer considered a law enforcement body but a partisan commissar political state police.

5. There is a reason Americans refer to their law courts as the Jewdiciary. Jewish lawyers on both the defense and prosecuting side including the Jewish judge will find a soft landing for him and he will do no more than a few months in an open prison camp where he will come and go as he pleases.

6. The only justice his victims will get is one of them taking one for the team and killing him .

Amerikkka is the most corrupt ongoing Jewish ponzi scheme ruled by kikes and masonic pedophiles and homosexual freaks.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. / How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares. / Stock Market: Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.